22.0

(Read carefully)⬇

Jay

"Go baby" I yelled as Sierra Canyon plays Mayfair. My dad sits next to me shaking his head at me. He's had an attitude with me for the longest time. There was about 2 minutes left in the clock and Sierra Canyon was winning by 3. Bronny and Dior have been going back and forth for the whole game. Down to the last minute they were tied Bronny was fouled and sent to the free throw line.

While he was shooting I could see Dior talking to him. He must have said something Bronny didn't like because he shoved Dior about 10 feet. This made them start to shove each other and eventually turned into a fist fight. They both got tech's and they were sent back to their benches. I looked at both of them waking my head. I got up and left the gym I couldn't believe the situation I'm in.

"Baby wait" I heard from behind me, I kept walking to my car. "Baby" I felt my arm being snatched making me turn around. "What Dior" I huffed crossing my arms. "C'mon you can't be mad at me" he gave me an unreadable facial expression. "There was no reason got me you to take it that far, you started it" I said getting angry just thinking about it.

"I'm sorry Jay, I just don't want to lose you. Seeing him just made me feel some type of way and I did too much. I just hate the thought of him getting you back and mistreating you, your too special" before I know it tears are coming out of my eyes. "Don't cry" he pulls me into his chest.

I'm not even crying because of what he said in crying because I realize I've gone too far deep. I still have feelings for Bronny. Hell I think I have more feelings for him now than when we were still dating. I know seeing me with Dior hurts Bronny. As we were hugging I saw the guys come out of the gym with their heads hung low, I'm guessing they lost.

It hurt me knowing that I couldn't go and comfort Bronny. He lifted his head looking right at me. The look he was giving me made my eyes gloss over again, tears pouring down my cheeks. "Let's get out of here" Dior pulled me all the way to my car. I was unable to tear my eyes away from Bronny, at this point I knew I was going to have to do something. I can't keep telling like this.

● ○ ● Dream over ● ○ ●

"Jay wake up" I felt my shoulder being shaked. I sat up and rubbed eyes adjusting them to the sunlight. I picked up my phone to see what time it is and saw a picture if me and Bronny as my lock screen. "Damn" I muttered, that was all a dream. "You looking dusty this morning" my dad says as I stand up stretching. "Bonnet halfway on, crust in ya eyes just all around dusty,it's a shame" he shook his head. "What yo mouth big man" I jumped to smack the back of his head then ran out my room when he started chasing me.

♡ ◇ ♡ ◇ ♡

When I was young me and my mama had beef
Seventeen years old kicked out on the streets
Though back at the time, I never thought I'd see her face
Ain't a woman alive that could take my mama's place
Suspended from school, and scared to go home, I was a fool
With the big boys, breaking all the rules
I shed tears with my baby sister
Over the years we was poorer than the other little kids
And even though we had different daddy's, the same drama