5.0

It's been about a week since I first started at Sierra Canyon and so far everything and been good except for bronny. (Idk if I made it clear in the last chapter but bronny is who she bumped into in the hallway) he bothers me nonstop honestly in don't even understand how he's popular. Now I'm in the lockeroom thinking about how this season will go. Coach Howard calls us into the gym. She's at the halfcourt line so we gather around her in a circle. "Ok today we are gonna do something different today I'm gonna split y'all into 2 teams y'all are gonna scrimmage the whole period, and since were taking up the boys gym there gonna watch and help ref." She informed us. She made me the captain of my team so I was pretty hyped. We were about 2 minutes into the game when I see all the boys walk into the gym. We had just made a big play and the other team had failed to return the ball so it was my turn to serve. I go back to the service line and as soon as I go to raise my arm O just hear" go bestie" then "go babe" this literally makes my blood boil in so gonna kill BB and Z. I try again and successfully serve the ball over to start the play, our labero sets it to me and I spike it over the net and the gym goes wild. This really sets the mood for the rest of the scrimmage. We ended up winning, I thanked and congradulated my teammates then left the lockeroom.

Me, Z, BB, Bronny, Bri and a couple of others people were walking go the stadium because there is a football game going on later. I've heard allot of things about these games so I'm pretty excited. We find a good spot in t he student section. Just as the game us about to start I hear someone call my name causing me and Z to turn around." Jay" when I finally turn around I see that it's my twin cousins desiré and Damien.

" Jay" when I finally turn around I see that it's my twin cousins desiré and Damien

(Imagine there related in this story)

I do a little squeal as I run to hug them. "Hey yall " I spoke once we all calmed down. "Damn we haven't hung out together in a hot minute" damien said making me desiré nod. "Girl I see you being all popular and shii sitting with Zaire and Bronny " she told me. "Yea but bronny is so annoying like wtf" she made a weird face. "Well too bad yall are stuck together" she says I guess I had a confused face because she had to explain this to me "Girl you really dont know who his dad is?" I just shook my head no.  She facepalmed herself "dude thats LeBron oldest son." She said nonchalantly "ohh no wonder I dont like him." Its all starting to peice together in my mind.

Flashback
"

Dont you know who I am," he asks looking at me. "No but next time watch where your going." I saw walking away
End of flashback

I threw my head back groaning knowing i was truly stuck with him.  By the time I looked up I had noticed that the first quarter was almost over. "Well imma go back to my friends and watch yall lose." I said sticking my tounge out. They both chucked the deuces at me I sneakily sat back next to Z and stole his candy. "Hey who were those people?" He asked me snatching his candy back. "Those were my cousins" i replied the student section started to get louder a couple seconds all of us were on our feet cheering on our team into the end zone.

Our team ended up winning by 3 touchdowns. As im walking out the stadium I go to throw something away I see a girl pinned up against the wall by bronny whispering something in her ear. 'Wtf he can actually do better' i said in my head wait what why am I even thinking about him in that way I hate him keep it that way. In the parking lot I see my dad pull up. I say bye to brandon and z then get in the car. On the way home me and my dad talked about me playing what sports and how he and my trainer are gonna change my training schedule. When I got home I took a shower then went to sleep.