16.0

Jay

Today was my first day back at school and for some reason I actually had the energy to go

Our schedules were going to be switched around so I had 2 hours of basketball and we didn't have to get dressed. I was laying on the couch we have in the media room with bronny watching on my block. A girl approached me so I paused it. "Hey can we get y'all doing a game for blazer watch?" We both agree and she led us to the audio video room.

Blazer watch is a newscast video that the school does every week. It's about stuff that goes on and they het students to play games on camera.She explained the game and we started.

(Starts at 1:50)
Ofc I won. The bell rang and me and bronny sprinted to my car. I drove us to buffalo wild wings. We sat in a booth and ordered our food. Bronny was on his phone again, he's been doing that a lot lately instead of talking to me. I heard the door open and all of a sudden a body came between us.

"Bronny, Jay " Dior sung. "Wow so y'all eating without me" he said acting hurt making us laugh. "Anyway are Y'all ready to get whooped tommorow?" Yes we play Mayfair tommorow. I scrunched up my face "whooped? Never" I said. "Whatever just be prepared" he said chunking up the deuces and leaving.

¤ • ¤ • next day • ¤ • ¤

It was about an hour before the guys played Mayfair. I could tell they were a little nervous but they got this. I was in my regular clothes because girls didn't play until tommorow.

This game is so big that it's being held in the ucla facility

This game is so big that it's being held in the ucla facility. I really wanted to ask Josh Christopher for a picture but I feel like its wrong. I mean he is the opponent.

Right now I'm sitting at the scorer's table eating snacks and watching the guys warm up. They let me sit here because well they know who my dad is. I would be sitting on the team bench but I'm mad at bronny.

We got into a silly argument because this girl asked him for a picture which I had no problem with. I had a problem when she gave him her number and he just took it like wtf. Who does that shit. I asked him about it and he just said 'you trippen over nothing'. At that point I was just like you do you boo.

The buzzer sounded meaning they were about to start. We got the ball but Dior stole it and lobbed it to Josh Christopher. The crowd went crazy I just hope this isn't how the whole game will be.

We ended up losing by 2 points. I knew the guys were going to take this loss hard.

The stands cleared out pretty quickly so I stayed sitting at the scorer's table. I was starting to get bored so I just scrolled through Instagram. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around. It was bronny. "Look Jay I'm sorry about that girl. I realize it was a big deal and I apologize" he said looking down. "I forgive you and ignoring you was childish I'm sorry" I said.

I stood up and pulled him into a hug. I took him to basking robin's to cheer him up then we went to his house and watched movies all night.

Author's note
The Mikey Williams book is out along with the Brandon Boston book. Please go check those out and leave feedback.