12.0

Today Sierra Canyon has a basketball tournament so I got up really early. I put my hair in a messy bun and did my edges. Then I put on my jersey and my warmups on top of it.

Driving to school was hectic because it was Saturday and this was the biggest tournament in the state. I parked in my normal spot and walked in the school. I saw that the JV team had just finished their game so I had about an hour before my game. I went to one of the empty courts and started warming up.

After a while I decided to find the guys. I wished them luck then pulled bronny to the side to wish him luck personally if you know what I mean. I made my way to my seat.

At the end of the second quarter we were up by 15 and I noticed people started to point towards the entrance.then I see it, my dad and bronny's dad walk in with yg and Nick young. I introduce myself then continue to watch the game.

The guys ended up wining by 35 and bronny had a nasty dunk. Walking onto the court I saw a boy dap up bronny. I finally approached him and say "good job". His gaze meets mine and he smiles widely"thanks this is Mikey Williams, Mikey this is my girl Jay Davis you know her dad." I politely smile and he does the same. "Oh your Mikey Williams my dad talks about you all the time." I tell him. The buzzer goes off meaning its time for my game "nice meeting you bye babe" I said
rushing off.

Bronny pov
Me and Mikey got off the court and moved to a seat right next to my dad. What I didn't realize was yg and Nick young. Man when I tell you was so starstruck, I asked for a picture then they left.

The game had just ended and jay finished with 22 points.

Jay pov
After the game I was walking to the lockeroom when I heard my name being called. I turned around and it was my idol. Geno Auriemma was the women's basketball head coach at uconn. "Jay Davis it's so very nice to meet you" He extends his hand to shake mine.

"Me? it's an honor to meet you coach" he laughed at my excitement.

"My coaching staff and I are hosting a camp in a couple of weeks and I would like to personally invite you." He said and I almost fainted. I told him I would love to come. As soon as he turned to corner to leave I let out a squeal and started jumping around.

I ran into the gym and sprinted to where my dad was. I stopped right in front of him. "Dad coach Geno wants me to come to his camp in a few weeks" I say very quickly grabbing his attention. I guess I was loud because people started to look at me.

"That's great J I'm proud of you" he says making me smile. I'm always so happy when my dad thinks good of me. My dad took me out to a celebratory dinner later and then I went home.

Authors note
I know it's been a while since I've updated and I've honestly just went blank all of a sudden. I promise to start updating more in the future.

Also I've started a Mikey Williams story and a Devin Booker story. Would y'all be interested in reading those soon?