17.0

Jay

"I just wanna go home" I sung in my room sounding like Sandy from spongebob. Lemme give y'all the run down. The top 10 high school teams compete once a year girls and boys. Sierra Canyon girls and boys were invited so were all in the same hotel. Well halfway through the tournament they shut it down because of Caronavirus.

We can't go home because all travel is cancelled and we were the schools responsibility. Everyday we've done something different like playing games with the others schools. I'm on my way to get breakfast with Alana. I knew this messed with the schools budget because it was fancy as hell.

I made my plate and sat down putting my airpids in. I can already tell I'm going to be in a mood all day. I feel my airport being taken out and Zaire yells "goodmorning Jay" in my ear. I used all of my strength to punch the hell outta him. All the guys laughed around me. In the corner of my eyes I could see Alana staring at Amari.

After breakfast Alana and I went back to the room to freshen up. "Girl I saw you staring at Amari " I said smirking at her. "Oh" she puts her head down smiling. "Do you like him?" I'm hoping she say yes. She nods and I start jumping around and squealing. "Imma get y'all together" I told her.

I got a text in the groupchat and if said that everybody was going to the arcade so I started getting ready.

I got on the elevator and made my way to the arcade

I got on the elevator and made my way to the arcade. Conveniently the first person I saw was Amari. "Just the guy I was looking for" I said slinging my arm over his shoulder. He chuckled "whatcha want Jay?" "I be seeing you looking at my girl Alana so Imma need you to make your move before someone snatches her up" I told him. "Who gone snatch her up?" He asked like he didn't believe me. "Me hoe" I yelled making people look over at us.

He eventually left me to go look for Alana so I went to look for Bronny. When I turned the corner I saw Bronny on live with some girl so I just went to get a pretzel. I got my pretzel and a slushie and when I turned around my slushie went flying out of my hand.

"Oh my god" I gasped because it was such a surprise. I grabbed the napkins and started cleaning up the slushie. Another pair of hands did the same. "I'm so sorry" a deep voice spoke. "No I wasn't paying attention it's my fault" I said finishing cleaning it up and throwing away the napkins. I turned away from the trashcan I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Hi I'm Josh Christopher" he stuck his hand out and I just stared at it before shaking it. "I'm Jay Davis I'm a huge fan" I say my best without stuttering. "Bro what taking so long, oh hey Jay" I see Dior turn the corner and come towards us "wassup D" I dapped him up. "Nothing just tryna make the best of staying in this hotel" he said. "Same if we don't leave in the next couple days Imma start a riot" we all laughed.