14.0

Jay || Day 2 of camp

"Everybody up" I wake up to banging and yelling outside of my door. I take a look at my clock and it's 5:35 am. I get my shoes and quickly put them on, brush my teeth then run out the room. All the girls ran about half a mile to the gym. When we got into he gym to our surprise the boys were in there.

Some girls turned around cuz they were looking dusty. I scanned the gym dang I didn't know anyone here. "C'mon ladies lets go" Coach Geno yells. We assemble a line. "Today we will be practicing with the boys so find a partner 1 girl 1 boy" once again I was in need of a partner when I know no one.

I guess I wasn't the only one because this boy walked up to me "wanna be partners?" He asked. I finally got a good look at him and realized he was Dior Johnson.

 I finally got a good look at him and realized he was Dior Johnson

"Sure" I replied. We started doing warm-up drills them moved to 5 vs 5. It was me, Dior, Paige, Diana, and John. We were against the 2 twins, Allen , dre and Liz.

The other team got the ball first. I stepped up to dre he was doing all these moves so I just tipped the ball away from him and ran down the court. I passed the ball to Paige to get the defenders toward her. She passed it back to me and I saw Dior cut to the basket. I lobbed it to him and he slammed it on Allen. We went a few more times then coach called us into a huddle.

"Ok I need y'all to get dressed and meet us back here in 45 minutes." I didn't know what we were doing but I hope it was fun. I'm so glad I brought casual clothes. This was the fit.⬇⬇

As I was walking out of my room so was Dior

As I was walking out of my room so was Dior. "Wassup" he extended his hand for a dap. "Hey" I connect my hand to his. "Ok Jay I see you wit the clean fit " He said and I popped my hoodie collar. "Man I'm feelin flyer than asap mf rocky." We both laughed as we made it to the gym. Everyone was already in there. "Jay I like the fit" Paige complimented me. "Y'all need to stop gassin my head up fr" I said chuckling.

"Ok so we about to go to the local middle and elementary school and teach them some things about basketball" we all got into the charter bus. Half way through the ride John yells "someone play cup pong wit me" I'm a beast at that game. "I gotchu" I yell back.
☆☆☆
John was 1 cup away from winning the game and babyboy I wasn't gonna let that happen. Just as John was about to shoot the bus hit a pot hole and he missed. I finished my 2 perfectly and won. "Yessir y'all looking at the cup pong queen" I yelled. John was in his seat looking salty asf.

"We here" coach G yells. 'He do be yelling alot' I thought to myself entering the school. There was a nice setup for us to take pics n stuff. When the kids saw us they ran towards us. Since me, Paige and Dior were the most well known we had the most kids around us. "Can you dunk?" I heard multiple kids ask Dior.

"Can you help me?" He asks I nod and follow him. I'm on the baseline and Dior starts running. I throw the ball to the backboard he catches it and slams it in. The kids go crazy and start screaming.
●●●●●●
The kids were sitting on the floor while all of us were in chairs indront of them. We used this opportunity to let them ask questions. We got the usual "How tall are you?" Questions and stuff but they started to get more heated. "Are you really dating bronny?" This one girl asked. I put my head in my hands and people cheered around me. "Yes" I said. Everyone started to ask me to prove it. "Bet" I quickly ran back to the bus and got my phone.
I called bronny. "Hey Imma call you in a minute some kids wanna meet you" I told him so he would be prepared. "Ok" I hung up and ran back into the gym.

I sat on the floor in the middle of the pile and took out my phone. I went to my contacts and FaceTimed bronny. "Hey" he said into the camera. I passed it around and let everyone say something until it got back to me. "Bye" I blew a kiss into the phone then hung up.

By that time it was time for us to go. Coach treated us to a dinner. "I knew I recognized you from somewhere, my guy bronny doesn't shut up about you." Dior said as I sat down between him and paige. I smile and nod " aww he's so sweet" I tell him. Our conversation was ceased when the food came.

"That was soo good" I said rubbing my stomach. Everyone looked at me. "It better have been the way you ate half of mine" Dior announces and everyone laughed. We went back to the hotel and I spent my night playing 2k with everybody.