31.0

Jay

"No you can't go" I pouted stomping my feet. My dad is going to the bubble in Orlando so I'm going to be staying here with my aunt. I'm still going to be travelling and playing basketball. "Well I am and your aunt's already here" he shrugs taking his suit cases downstairs. As if on cue aunt Kris walks out of the kitchen with Mikey on her hip.

"Heyy" she opens her arms to give me a hug and I accept. "Hey stinka" I grabbed Mikey from her and he squealed. "Chill" I chuckled as Mj grabbed a piece of my hair and stuck it in his mouth. "You excited to leave big bro?" She asked slinging her arm over my dad's shoulder. "Yea I just wish it was under better circumstances" He shrugged.

I'm really going to miss my dad so much. After a while of sitting around we realized that it was time to go. Approaching the airport I got sadder by the minute and before I knew it tears were streaming down my face. I hurried my face in my hands so they couldn't hear me over the music that was lowly playing. When we got to the back of the airport where the private plane was I saw most of the Laker's squad making me wipe my eyes.

It would be really embarrassing if they saw me crying. I tried to clear my face up as much as I could but there was no use. "Jay get out the car" my dad hit the hood twice. "Aww Jay crying cause her ugly ass daddy leaving" Rondo teased as I got out the car. I really wanted to know how kuzma here laughing at me when he really cheating on me with Winnie Harlow.

I hugged my dad one last time before he finally got his stuff and birding the plane. Watching it take off I sighed leaning onto the gate. "It's just me and you kid" Khris flung her arm over my shoulder. Feeling a small hand on mine I added. "And you stinka".

"Fuck bein' good, I'm a bad bitch (Ah)
I'm sick of motherfuckers tryna tell me how to live (Fuck y'all)
Wack hoes hate under my pictures on the 'Gram (Ugh)
Bitch, you better hope I never run across your man, uh
In the mall with him, I'ma have a ball with him (Yeah, yeah, woah)
Somebody call Rihanna, I'ma buy some drawers with him"

"YOU CAN'T KILL MEG SHE'S A BAD BITCH WE DON'T DIE BABY" I yelled swerving from lane to lane. I begged my aunt Khris to let me drive home. "Girl how did you even get a license?" She asked looking up from her phone. "You see what had happened was..." I trailed off scratching my head. "Jaylen" she said in disbelief. I nodded doing the conceited face.

 I nodded doing the conceited face

"I got my permit tho" I said.

It was true, I got my permit as soon as I got my car but I've been knowing how to drive way before that. The farthest place I've driven to is school.