23.0

Jay ||"I don't want no scrubs"

I'm on the way to school, I'm riding with Bronny because after class everybody is going to main event and my dad took my car because I got a scratch on it. Everybody had to come to school today to take a test if they didn't want to have work for the rest of the year. After we take it we can fool around for the rest of the day.

Walking into school everyone was having normal conversations. Then you look at my friends the loudest table, they were throwing stuff at each other and fighting. I shook my head walking to the table. "Skrt I'm here bitch" I said sitting down. "Oh lord she's on her crackhead energy today" Amari shook his head and I stuck my tongue out replying "you know it"

We started talking about what we were going to do after we got out of here. The bell rang and we all went to our homeroom classes. I made sure I got the best seat and that someone smart was sitting next to me. The teacher passed out the tests and we got to work.

After taking my test I went and for some sour patch then went to find Alana. When I did we went room to room and started dancing in the window distracting some if the students. Eventually the Ap's told us to find a room to stay in or go home. Zaire and Bj were in art class so we just decided to stay in there.

"Stop cheating" Bj said grabbing my wrist. We were playing uno with cards instead of on our phones. Alana had the most cards followed by Zaire so it was basically me against BJ. I smacked him in the back of my head for grabbing me. He put down a plus 4 and laughed but I put down a plus 4 also making his mouth hang open. "Uno bitch" I said and we all laughed.

He threw all his cards on the table giving up. Eventually all the classes were let out but we still had to stay for the rest of the day. I went to go chill in the coaches lounge because it had a couch and my favorite snacks. I watched the latest episode of the last dance eating some mangos. I ended up falling asleep and was woken up by the bell ringing. I met up with everybody in the parking lot.

We got into the car and followed everyone out the parking lot. I grabbed his aux cord and plugged it into my phone. As soon as the beat dropped we both started dancing in our seats.

( song up there^^^)

I know what you did
Yeah, I know, I know
And I wanna talk 'bout it
And I know you don't
I been holding guard for so long, so long
And I don't know where to start, I don't know where to start
Tell me where you hide, where do you go?
Tell me is she nice, does she know I know?
Tell me why you lie, tell me why
I don't know what you are, I don't know what you are, no

What you did, uh
Yeah, you know I love you but I can't forgive it
You could tell me stay, but I have to go
'Cause I would not expect someone to stay around
If I let them down, oh

The song was cut off because we were in the parking lot. I got out making sure I had my credit card because I was about to cash out at this place. I went inside and loaded my card going to the pool table first. Leah had come along with Zaire and she claimed to be the pool queen. We bet 50 dollars for the best out of 3 and I won them all.

The next thing we did was bowl. "Dude you suck" Amari said as Leah completely missed all the pins. "On God" Bronny agreed taking a dip out of my strawberry and banana smoothie. I started smiling thinking about when Bronny first asked me out. I looked up at home seeing he was already smiling down at me.

Omniscient

Both Bronny and Jay were thinking about that night at their dad's game. That was the night everything changed for both if them.

Jay

After that little game I noticed I still had 6 minutes to get snacks. Bronny decided to come with me. While I waited in line he decided to break the silence. "You look really pretty tonight" he says looking into my eyes. "Thanks" I reply moving forward In line. "So I was wondering do you wanna go out sometime?"

Bronny pov

Bro is why I was so nervous for her answer. "Yea I would really like that" she said, as I was about to reply the cashier screamed "next" making is approach the stand. Jay gets a pretzel and strawberry and banana smoothie while I get a medium popcorn and a vanilla smoothie. "Is that all?" The worker asked with attitude. "Yes" we said simultaneously. After a 3 minute wait we got our food and went back to our seats just in time for the game to start.

Flashback over

Bronny

"What y'all smiling like some idiots for" Alana asked but I just shook my head ignoring her. "You remember when I first asked you out?" I asked breaking the smiling fest we were having. "Yea" she took a bite of her pretzel. "Man I was so nervous" I confessed. "Really" she asked as if she didn't believe me. I grabbed her cub leaning in, our lips collided and all I could do was smile and thank God for putting her on my life.

Jay

Pulling away from Bronny all I could do was count my blessings.

Author's note

Sit down and grab a snack because we gotta talk. In my earlier chapters y'all were asking for Bronny to cheat on Jay and them break up. Then I gave y'all a glimpse of what it would look like and some of y'all didn't like it. Honestly it's been hard for me to come up with ideas so I think I might take a break from this book. Vote and comment.

Did y'all hear Beyonce and Megan thee stallion's new song? I've never been more proud to be from Houston.

-J✌

QOTD: If you could be a star in a movie what movie would it be?