Bambina

De Ela_banana

[[COMPLETED]] "La mia bambina." ••~oOo~•• Little Luca Cleo Cattaneo lives in a dangerous world. A world wher... Mai multe

Welcome!
Characters and Ages
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Notes
Jingle bells!
The interruption
Without you, a part of me is missing
Benvenuto in famiglia
The End
New book

41

17.3K 643 134
De Ela_banana

"Why don't you give her more food?"

"Because she'll make a mess and this quantity is what I usually give her."

"You're not feeding her properly!"

"How'd you know that? I'm the one who's always feeding her, aren't I, Lu-Lu?"

"I want to feed her and make her wear cute adorable clothes and stuff."

To say that Pierre wasn't disgusted would've been a massive lie. He was disgusted with so many questions in his head. In fact, Pierre isn't even hiding his cringe right now because Enzo was acting weird. Well, no, Enzo's always been weird but this just crosses the line. This is ten times worse. Enzo, the Enzo, the one who doesn't care about everyone, is showing an emotion. First, that is weird as fuck because he usually have a poker face and he rarely shows his expressions, second, he's being oddly friendly. They aren't really buddies. Pierre wouldn't even call him an acquaintance but now, he's so friendly that it's scaring Pierre. Third, what the actual fuck is happening to Enzo? Did he actual hit his head and boom, he suddenly cares for this baby?

That's just bullshit.

And suspicious. Pierre doesn't trust Enzo. He doesn't trust him with Luca. Do you think that Pierre would let this man suddenly walk into this little girl's life after giving her the cold shoulders and leaving her for a year? He wasn't even angry at them leaving. He understands them to that extent and know that back then, they were hurting, they were grieving and they were blaming Luca. He did too before and he wouldn't lie about that but he didn't have any bloodlust. He doesn't want Luca to be placed in a system and he definitely doesn't want her to die.

Luca is still Maria's daughter and she is still nothing but an innocent baby in the end who deserves to be loved and cared for.

Pierre is suspicious. He was wary of Enzo. Pierre's the one who took care of Luca for a year and you got to understand why he's so protective of her. Taking care of a newborn wasn't an easy fit for Pierre, especially when he was still nothing but a grieving child who felt lost and doesn't have a single idea on how to take care of a baby.

He wanted to scream at Enzo, to say that he should just get away from Luca. To say that it hurts Pierre just by seeing him so close to Luca. Their lives and hers shouldn't get mixed together.

Their lives and hers are far too different and it's too dangerous for Luca. She doesn't need the burden of having their family name on her shoulders.

But that's just messed up. Pierre can't do that. He can't say that.

So instead of getting angry, he just huffed and rolled his eyes. "I know what I'm doing, Enzo. Who took care of her for a year, hmm?"

Enzo narrowed his eyes. "Pierre." He warned.

Pierre only batted his eyelashes innocently while grinning from ear to ear. To say that his smiles weren't fake would be a lie.

"That's right. Me." He said menacingly but then he tilted his head to the side. "You care for her. Here I thought you're just a tin can from the wizard of Oz who's in need of a heart." Pierre teased playfully.

Enzo rolled his eyes. "Why'd you think that?"

Pierre slammed his fist on the table making Luca jump in surprise but Enzo wasn't a little bit fazed though. As expected.

"Your affection may mean a lot of things. Maybe you're plotting things or you're doing this out of guilt. I don't know and seriously, I don't care. But what I do know is that I won't let my guard down when it comes to protecting Luca, even if it's you Enzo."

Enzo smiled at him and leaned forward. This slave have guts to threaten him like this. If he could, he'd kill this boy on the spot but he's still useful and Enzo isn't stupid enough to throw away the useful. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Pierre smiled and nodded. "Good." He then turned to Luca and pouted at her while cooing the little girl. "I'm sorry if I surprised you, baby. You got scared, right? I didn't mean to, Luca. I'm sorry, Luca."

"I can't believe how quick you change your mask." Enzo noted with a shake of his head.

Pierre looks at him like there was something on his face. It made Enzo uncomfortable. He doesn't like his stares, it's disgusting. After a while, Pierre snorted while he took the towel draped on his shoulder and wipes Luca's hands and mouth with ease.

"Aren't I the one who's supposed to say that?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you've been playing Barry Manilow's song for quite some time now. I didn't see you as that kind of person, Enzo." Pierre shrugged while he replied to Luca'a blabbering animatedly.

Enzo immediately flushed. Oh. Oh, goodness him. How the hell could he forget about that? How long has it been playing? Why didn't he tell him much sooner about that! Can't Pierre just take this song as one of his favorite songs and not because it explains what he's feeling when he's with Luca?

Pierre's lookng at him like the latter's the perfect answer.

It isn't.

Really!

"Bava!" Luca shouted all of a sudden while pointing at Enzo. "Bava! Bava!"

Just in time, the song repeated again.

You know I can't smile without you
Can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything

"See? she called me brother!" Enzo grinned proudly, feeling his chest feel warmth at Luca's little voice and adorableness while Pierre snickered.

"I think she called you a bother, bro."

You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew, what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you

Enzo glared at Pierre while the man chuckled in bitterness.

How could he say that? Luca was like a sun to him when he first met her. She was like the calm and cool rain that suddenly poured down into his hot desert, she was the moon that no stars could outshine. Her smile were soft as marshmellows, her skin as white as snow. She was so adorable and he couldn't help but want to protect her.

Duh.

He fell for her at first sight!

Luca blinked at their squabbles and just smiled toothily.

You came along, just like a song
And brightened my day
Well who'd a' believed
That you were part of a dream
Now it all seems, light years away and

"Baba bava babava!" Luca screamed happily as she pat her tray of food happily. Pierre had to smile at that adorableness and Enzo could just hear the song getting louder and louder when he saw that innocent smile and voice.

Enzo really doesn't understand human emotions quite yet and he doesn't know what he's feeling for Luca. He couldn't comprehend the feeling. The feeling of warmth in your chest. What is that feeling?

He doesn't understand it much but it's making him feel less tense than before. Before, the heavy atmosphere was still and suffocating, he was always hoping for some kind of peace. And Luca here gave him that. At first, he thought that Luca needed to be given away but seeing her, wanting her to grow up, wanting to give her a life where no pain would be there to hit her grew rapidly inside him.

And before he knew it, Enzo was leaning closer to Luca. Wanting to protect her.

You know I can't smile without you
Can't smile without you

"She's a cute little girl... " Enzo decided that he'd just find out what this feeling is when it's time to find it out. For now, he's satisfied with just this. He smiles while leaning forward to kiss her little nose. Luca blinked at him and patted his nose.

As the song grew closer to its end, Luca huffed and tilted her head to the side.

"Bava, bava."

Enzo frowned at her. "You mean brother, right?

Luca's eyes widened comically before smiling. It looks almost devilish and she giggled happily, clapping her hands together.

Pierre stared at them with an impassive look on his face. He observed Enzo and his interactions with Luca.

Pierre's just... Confused.

Is Enzo not that cold hearted as he appeared to be? Or is he just plotting something? He couldn't possibly do that, right? So why? Why the hell would he do this? What's he doing?

What's wrong with them?

Somehow, Pierre's got a feeling that he's going to have a lot of headache this week.

"Augh... " He groaned, placing his head in his hands. "I'd rather fight a kale or something than dealing with this."

Enzo blinked at him in confusion. "A what? Dealing with what?"

Pierre internally sobbed to himself. Than dealing with all ya'll asses, Enzo!

You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew, what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you...

______

Was Pierre unreasonable? Was he mean to Enzo?

Should he give Enzo a chance?

Or should he push him away?

Ahhhh, I'm sorry if I didn't update at Sunday. I erased the draft that I was sooo close to publishing and I was so upset and confused so I'm sorry!

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

200K 5.9K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
Isabella De Wazzuupppp_

Ficțiune adolescenți

504K 11.5K 51
Fifteen year old Isabella Delgado is living her best life (kinda) - until she's pulled into a police station shipped off to America to live with the...
2.3M 58.4K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
Lucent De ads ¡¡

Ficțiune adolescenți

183K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...