Lashton One Shots

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Contains baby 5sos, cliffhangers, mystery, pirates, blackmail, fluff, lemons, tons of Lashton and very few sp... More

Lashton One Shots
#Lashton
Baby Ashton
Baby Ashton Part 2
Baby Ashton Part 3
Baby Ashton Part 4
Skinny Love
Baby Luke
Baby Luke Part 2
Baby Adventures- Luke's Birthday Crush
He Likes Boys
Cake
Storm
"I'll Catch You If You Fall."
The Hybrid Story
Different Ending
Mute
Luke's Fairy
Luke's Fairy Part 2
Luke's Fairy Part 3
Superhero
Superhero Part 2
Countdown
Sick
Cop VS Criminal
Stuck In A Lift
Luke's Christmas Present
Heartbreak Boy
Glass Cases and Kisses
Note Passing
Princes
The Moviestar and the Maid
Wild Love
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll Part 2
Voodoo Doll Part 3
Bad Influence
Socks
The Five Day Challenge
I Love/Hate My Neighbor
Luke's Flower Child
Luke's Flower Child Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 3
Niall's Flower Children Mishap
Niall's Flower Children Mishap Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 4.5
Everyday
Punks VS Nerds
Punks VS Nerds Part 2
Sightless Eyes
Escapist
Saving Red
Switched
Freedom- Read All About It
Freedom- Never Surrender
Freedom- Bad Day
Freedom - Gives You Hell
Ashton's Fairy
Find Love On Earth
Luke's Birthday
The Taste Of Ashton
Friends With Benefits
Mango Smoothie
Reader Asks
Character Asks
The Cutest Delivery Boy
LashtonIsAKenguin
Tonight Love Slowly Blooms More
For Larry_Lashton ♡
Blackmail
Blackmail Part 2
Blackmail Part 3
Blackmail Part 4
Blackmail Part 5
Blackmail Part 6
Ashly and Lucy
Boarding School
The Good Life
Bubble Bath
Gravity
Promises
Super Models Mean Super Crushes
Mine To Hold
Luke's Kink
Unsouled
Candy Kisses
Ashton's Birthday
The Dare
The Dare Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 2
Mini Ashton
Smalla Than A Bug
The Problem With Santa
How It Really Happened
Stockholm Syndrome
Stockholm Syndrome Part 2
The Copper Scroll
The Copper Scroll Part 2
The Copper Scroll Part 3
The Copper Scroll Part 4
The Copper Scroll Part 5
Oblivious
Opposites Can't Attract
Opposites Can't Attract Part 2
Script What You're Going To Say
Fish Out Of Water
The Hunger Games
Friday The 13th
Luke_Is_A_Penguin
Not According To Plan
Petsmart
Luke's Flower Child Part 5

Stutter Boy Part 3

4.7K 241 103
By Haydenpumpkinchan

hopefully this will be better than part 2, cuz lets be honest, that ending sucked ass.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Luke stared at his wall, occasionally slamming his head against it.

"Stupid."

Slam.

"Idiot."

Slam.

"Fuck Calum."

Slam.

His door opened and his mom poked her head in. "You okay?"

Luke pulled his covers over his head and sighed. "Have you ever made such a huge mistake you want to kill yourself over it?"

She sat on the edge of his bed, a far away look in her eyes. "High school." She whispered.

She shook her head and pulled the covers back. "What's this all about, Lukey?"

Luke sighed and sat up, drawing his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around them. "Mom, are you homophobic?"

"Oooooh, you're going through that confused sexuality phase." She nodded. "Who's the hot boy that's got your head all confused?"

Luke looked out his window, where he could see Ashton's house.

She followed his gaze and sucked in a breath. "I see."

"You're not homophobic, right?" He asked, fear creeping in his voice.

She leaned in and kissed his forehead. "I'm happy if your happy, and if you being happy means dating another guy, then I'm fine with that. I love you hun, regardless of your taste in love."

Luke smiled. "Thanks mom." He looked down and traces circles on his bed. "Let's say, hypothetically, that, if I liked a boy, he liked me back."

She nodded slowly. "Okay."

"But at that time, I didn't like him back." Luke looked up. "And he moved on and found another guy who happens to be a friend of mine and now they are dating."

"Oh."

"And now, the hypothetical guy realizes he likes the first guy back, but now it's too late since the other guy is in a relationship now. I mean, what should the guy do?"

"Well hun," She stood up. "I think it's best the hypothetical guy works things ouit himself, and does what he thinks is best."

"But what are his options?" Luke pleaded. "What even is the best thing to do?"

"Well, I see it one of two ways." She said. "The guy can either let the new couple be, or he can tell the guy he likes that he likes him and hope for the best."

Luke thought it over.

"So, what are you going to do?" She asked.

Luke looked back out his window. "I'm gunna hope."

-

Luke knocked on Ashton's door and prayed Ashton's mom wouldn't answer.

Someone must have heard his prayer, because Ashton opened the door. "L-Luke?"

"Ashton." Luke said in relief. "I need to talk to you and I need to talk to you now." He grabbed Ashton's hand and pulled him out of his house. He started walking fast and Ashton just went along with it.

"W-where are w-we g-going?" He asked.

"Someplace private." Luke responded.

Ashton got butterflies.

Luke led him to the elementary school playground and sat down behind the slides, so they were out of sight.

Luke took a deep breath and looked into Ashton's worried eyes. "I was an idiot."

"L-Luke-"

"No!" Luke shouted. "Please, just let me talk."

Ashton reluctantly nodded. "O-okay."

"I was an idiot. I didn't realize the amazing opportunity in front of me when you said you liked me. I turned it down and I regret it so much. I see now that I do like you Ash, I always have. I just couldn't bring myself to say it before because I was scared. But I'm not scared anymore! I want to be with you Ashton, until the day I die." Luke blurted out. He searched Ashton's face for any signs on how the older boy was feeling, but found nothing but stony silence.

In a last desperate attempt to win Ashton over, Luke grabbed Ashton's shoulders and pulled him close, until their lips touched. Luke kissed him hard, trying to find the spark he knew was there. His hands slid underneath Ashton's shirt and he could feel the older boy shaking.

Confused, he pulled back and he was shocked to see Ashton was crying.

"Please," Ashton whispered, "stop."

Luke pulled back. "I'm sorry Ash..."

Ashton sniffed and wiped his eye with the back of his hand. "I'm with C-Calum n-now Luke, you're g-gunna have t-to a-accept that."

"But I can't!" Luke shouted. "He's not good enough for you Ashton!"

Ashton glared. "He's m-more than enough f-for m-me!"

Luke angrily ran his hands through his hair, messing up the blonde strands. "No Ashton, I've known him for years, he's nothing perfect."

"H-how c-can you s-say that?" Ashton stood up. "You're j-just jealous!"

"Yes!" Luke yelled, pushing Ashton. Ashton stumbled back at hit the slide painfully. "I am jealous! He doesn't deserve you! You're too good for him, you deserve someone better."

Ashton glared at Luke through his tears. "C-Calum's never p-pushed m-me. So so f-far he-s b-better than y-you!" He took off running.

"Wait, Ashton!" Luke yelled after him.

He groaned and slumped to the ground. "Idiot."

-

Calum was sitting on his bed when his bedroom door suddenly swung open and Ashton marched in.

"Hey Ash, what's up?" Calum asked, setting his laptop aside.

Ashton sat down on the bed and put his head in his hands. "L-Luke c-confessed."

"What? To loving you?" Calum asked. Ashton nodded slowly.

"That's great! Are you guys dating now? I guess me and you will have to fake break up now." Calum laughed, but stopped when he saw Ashton's expression.

"Hey...what's wrong?" He sat beside Ashton and put his arm around the boy's shoulders. "Why aren't you happy? Isn't this what you wanted?"

"A-At first." Ashton sighed.

"And...now?"

"And n-now...I d-don't like L-Luke that w-way anymore."

Calum was taken aback. "What? Why not? What changed?"

"He d-did." Ashton sighed and leaned back against the wall. "I l-liked him w-when he w-was cute and i-innocent and n-now he's harsh a-and mean."

"Oh Ashton..." Calum wrapped his arms around the shaking boy. "I'm sorry." He kissed Ashton's cheek.

Ashton sniffed and stopped moving as Calum continued to kiss him, slowly getting closer to his mouth.

Right before Calum's lips touched his own, Ashton pushed him away and jumped up. "I w-wish everyone w-would s-stop kissing me without m-my p-permission!"

"I'm sorry Ash, I just wanted to make you feel better." Calum apologized.

Ashton sighed. "W-What do I d-do now?"

"Well...you could either date Luke and maybe he will change back into the boy you fell in love with, or you can forget him and move on." Calum offered up.

"What if I d-date h-him and h-he doesn't change?" Ashton asked, walking to Calum's window.

"Then you can break up with him or talk to him about it." Calum followed him.

Ashton took a deep breath. "He's just like Nash."

"Who's Nash?" Calum asked.

"A b-bully from the o-orphanage. He u-used to p-pick on me a-and hurt m-me all the t-time. He k-kissed me w-when I f-first got t-there and I t-told him to n-never do that again, a-and he g-got angry. S-since then, h-he always b-bullied me."

"But...how is Luke like him?" Calum asked.

"T-they both g-get angry w-when they don't g-get w-what they want."

-

Luke punched his door again.

His knuckles were bruised and bleeding but he kept at it.

He was furious.

At himself, for ruining his chances with Ashton, at Ashton for being with Calum and at Calum for not being good enough for Ashton.

He thought about calling Mikey and asking him for help, but he felt like Michael would side with Calum, since they were best friends.

He wished his door was Calum as he punched it repeatedly.

It was a good thing his parents were out for dinner, or else he would have some explaining to do.

He finally stopped and breathed heavily, eyeing his door.

It was as ruined as his heart.

-

Ashton had just come out from brushing his teeth when  his phone started ringing. He hurried to his bed, where his phone was charging.

He picked it up and his heart sank when it was Luke. Three missed calls, now four, from Luke.

He sighed and sent him a text.

what

Luke replied instantly.

what the hell is wrong with you? y didnt u answer my calls?

Too angry to reply, Ashton shut his phone off and went to bed.

-

Luke cursed himself and threw his phone at the wall. "Stop being so fucking stupid!" He yelled at himself. "Stop getting so angry all the time! God, fuck you Hemmings. You really suck."

He sighed and laid down in bed. "I'm not always like this Ashton, I swear."

And that was when he got the idea.

-

Dink.

Ashton slowly blinked his eyes open.

Dink! Dink.

"What..."

CRACK.

Ashton jumped back when a rock struck his window, making it crack.

He ran to it and opened it up. "L-Luke! W-what are y-you doing? Y-you broke m-my window you j-jerk!"

"Sorry." Luke called up. "The little rocks weren't working so I had to use a bigger one."

Ashton huffed in annoyance. "W-what do you w-want?"

"To apologize. Please come down."

Ashton sighed. "F-Fine."

He slipped his shoes on and walked outside, where Luke was waiting.

To his surprise, a blanket had been laid out and there was candles and wine and a basket of food sitting on it.

"W-What's all th-this?" Ashton asked in awe as Luke took his hand and led him to the blanket.

"I just wanted to show you I'm not a jerk all the time."

Ashton looked down at their intwined hands and noticed Luke's hands were wrapped in gauze and band aids. "W-What happened?"

"Got in a fight." Luke grimaced.

"D-did you w-win?" Ashton sat down. Luke sat beside him. "Not really." 

He poured Ashton some wine. "Listen Ash, I really am sorry. I know I get angry really easy and I try not to but i can't always control it. If you're with Calum then you're right that i need to accept that and move on. And I swear I'll try, but I can't always promise to, but I swear to God I'll try."

Ashton sipped his drink as he listened to Luke ramble. "I-It's okay L-Luke, I h-have something to tell you t-too." 

 "What's that?"

"C-Calum and I aren't a-actually d-dating." Ashton admitted.

Luke blanked. "You're not?"

Ashton shook his head. "N-No. It was a-all just a p-plan to get y-you j-jealous and I'm s-s-sorry."

Luke pushed his anger down with difficulty and grabbed Ashton's hands, setting Ashton's drink down. "Well, it worked."

"I'm s-sorry."

"It's okay Ash, I guess I kinda deserved it anyways. But since you're single, does that mean you'd be willing to go out with me?"

Ashton smiled and nodded. "If you p-promise not t-to be l-like N-Nash."

Luke smiled and leaned in. "I promise."

And this time, Ashton finally let someone kiss him with his permission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 153 12
~5 Seconds of summer one shots~ Includes: -muke- -cake- -Lashton- -malum- -mashton- -Cashton- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.8K 43 18
Hey, i'm going to write some imagines with the boys for you. You can send me some ideas of personal stories and I try to write them. ☺️❤️
56.6K 1.1K 19
A collection of 5SOS boyxboy one shots written by me. warnings will usually come with each story (if not, ask to be put at beginning of chapter)
501K 6.3K 93
One Direction and 5sos slash one shots you can request but we can't write smut for shit so xx