Stupid In Love (AN AUBRIH STO...

By champaagneemami

aubrey drake graham goes on his big vacation to a beautiful island of barbados. he meets a green eyed bajan b... More

CAST
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII

XXVI

335 17 0
By champaagneemami

Aubrey finally let himself stir. The sun was already peaking through the windows, blinding his eyes in the process.

"Rob?" He called out, she wasn't laying next to him like normal. They were still around 38,000 feet above ground.

"In here," He heard her voice echo from the main area of the plane. Aubrey pushed himself to get out of the very comfortable bed, he limped out of the room as his back ached.

"Arghhhhh," He groaned once he finally saw Robyn sprawled out across the leather couch.

Her eyes quickly darted away from her phone, "What's wrong with you?" She laughed slightly.

Aubrey flopped down next to her and put her feet on his lap, "Nothing, I think I'm just sleep deprived."

Robyn looked at him with worry, "Hmmm...Aubrey I can't believe you got WiFi on here,"

Aubrey tossed his head back letting out a chuckle, "My WiFi is the top thing on your mind right now. I see how it is."

She rolled her eyes playfully, "Come here you big baby." She reached for his big arms, letting him relax himself on top of her, she thought of how babyish he could act. She massaged the knots in his back softly.

"How long I been sleep?" Aubrey spoke lowly into her breasts, this was definitely the most comfortable spot he's been in for awhile.

"4 hours Aubrey! You've been sleep for four hours!!! Leaving me alone all up here by myself."

"You had my WiFi to keep you company." Aubrey snickered, "I thought you went to sleep with me anyway."

"I can't sleep that long like this in the air. I had to get up."

"Nightmares?" He said with concern.

"No. Just can't sleep. Stop worrying bout me boy."

"Got to. Darrell texted me that they landed by the way."

Robyn kept her hand going on Aubrey's back in circular motions, "That's good, I miss Bri!"

"You'll see her soon. Only going to be in Toronto for a couple days. I'm going to show you where I plan on having my house too."

Robyn's heart sunk, "Aubrey you told me you didn't plan on moving for a little while."

"I'm not going to move now, but I'm still making plans. I'm going to reside there. No doubt about it."

"Well are we almost there yet?" Robyn asked.

"Yes. The flight is around 4 hours and 20 minutes. We're going to land soon."Aubrey finally felt relaxed enough to get up and let Robyn breathe, "I feel better now."

"I don't. You heavy as shit." Robyn furrowed her eyebrows and moved herself to the other side of the plane. "Oh my god!" Robyn exclaimed. She noticed snow starting to fall, she touched the frosty window letting the raw feeling pass through her.

"I forgot, you never experienced snow before." Aubrey said while getting up from his seat.
Robyn was mesmerized and watched how the sky slightly got darker and the sun was no longer in sight.

"This is different," Robyn glanced at him with a smile.

"Get your stuff ready," Aubrey prepared himself as he noticed the plane coming closer to the ground. Robyn made her way back to the back room to put on her coat, shoes, and to grab her purse.

"Can you grab my bags please," She pleaded.

"Yeah baby," He had everything set out for the landing.

Once the plane touched the cement, Aubrey went up to chat with the pilots, leaving Robyn waiting for his companionship. "I'll get back to you...don't want to stay long cause I have work...I'll let you know." Robyn heard him say.

"Come on Robyn," He yelled out.

Robyn quickly got up from her place to catch up to his voice. She stepped outside the plane, and her face was met piercing air.

"Oh fuck no." Robyn said, Aubrey smiled at her comment.

"Not interested in snow anymore huh?"

"Nope."

"It's supposed to be a blizzard apparently," Aubrey said whilst opening the car door for her and tossing their bags in the back, "Hopefully passes by before we leave."

"Why are you in such a rush to leave? We just got here. Enjoy your vacation."

"I just had a vacation with you remember—to my mother's house please." Aubrey spoke to the driver who was beginning to put the vehicle in ignition.

"Okayy?" Robyn moved closer to her man, "You act like you can't take all the vacations in the world."

"I can't. I can't risk letting people think I fell off or anything like that."

"Whatever you say baby." Robyn pondered on how ambitious he was, it was something she admired.
"I'm not going to lie. I'm starting to get nervous."

"Well you have about 20 mins to calm down. There's nothing to worry about I promise."

"Are you sure?"

"Okay maybe she'll talk about you a little but that's because she cares about me."

Robyn shot him a look.

"But she'll come around. If you remain to be yourself."

"Okay, Aubrey."
Moments of silence passed as they drove throughout the city, Robyn looked out of the window gazing at the new environment.

"Look. That used to be where my restaurant was." Aubrey pointed out the window to a secluded looking building.

Robyn's eyes widened, "You had a restaurant? Called what?"

"Fring's" He said.

"Fring's? What that mean?"

"A word that represents happiness."

"Why you close it?" Robyn said out of curiosity.

"That was a chapter of my life that came to end. I might make new plans for the future, but I doubt it."

"Fring..." Robyn said again.

"Yes the name was Fring."

"Okay then." She processed the name carefully, "How much longer til we get there?"
Aubrey noticed that she's was a very impatient individual.

"Just rest for now. I'll let you know."
Robyn laid her head on his shoulder, all she wanted was to get out of her big coat and snuggle up in front of a heater.

"We here." Aubrey touched Robyn by her shoulder, she had fell into a light sleep.

"So your whole family balling?" Robyn said as she looked at the home.

Aubrey let out a slight chuckle, "If I'm balling, so is my mom. She wanted something simple though." He helped Robyn out of the car with his hand.

"It's very pretty." Robyn said.

Aubrey grabbed their belongings and led Robyn to the guest house on the side of his mother's main home.

"This where we stay. I always stay out here when I come visit."

Aubrey struggled finding the key to the guest house door, once he found the correct one, he opened the door slowly.

"How pretty." Robyn said in awe.

"Too girly for my liking." Aubrey said, "Don't stay in here too much, my mom will definitely think you have a bad attitude or something along those lines. Just use this place to sleep."

"Noted." Robyn said while checking the time on her phone.
10:58am.

"Let's go."

"Wait! Let me freshen up." Robyn told him.
Aubrey groaned and waited for his girlfriend change her clothes and perfume.

"Ok I'm ready." She said as she shut off the lights to the bathroom.
They linked hands and made their way to the house.
Aubrey let himself in the home and called out for his mother.

"My baby!!!!!!" Robyn heard footsteps run closer and closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.7K 107
🚩🚩🚩 Chris Brown is clearly someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. A very emotional person, someone who loves hard and wants the same love in r...
12.6K 416 29
Jessica - a 23yr old girl who stops finding love after what happened to her in high school. After meeting Trey and Aubrey, she becomes a successful e...
46.3K 1K 54
Chris Brown and Rihanna have had an on again off again relationship for years until one wish changed everything. *Must follow to view all chapters*
7.9K 167 9
Robyn (Rihanna) knows it... She's doing something bad. Someone is going to be hurts, but she loves him. And even her boyfriend can't makes her feel t...