ANTI - Oscar Diaz

By kekeCece1705

anti /ˈanti/ INFORMAL preposition opposed to; against. "I'm anti to her presence" adjective opposed. "Los San... More

Casts
♡○●○♡
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
A/N
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
A/N
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
Epilogue
Book 2
Thank You

28

5.3K 178 83
By kekeCece1705

I rushed through the hospital doors sprinting to Bryson's room. Shouting apologies as i bumped into people.

I was sorry but not as sorry as i should be.

I could see Martin keeping up with my pace as he too ran. I wasn't going to ask more about what he said at the diner because it wasn't the time.

Bry was awake and that was it.

I burst through the doors panting. I was not the most athletic person out there and i was severely out of shape.

But i was out here running like Usain Bolt.

But once i saw Bryson sitting up with his eyes open i burst out crying.

It was worth it

"Fucking Hell Bryson Keith Tiller." I pulled him into a hug but had to immediately let him go when he winced.

"Still a bit sore dude." He gave me a smirk

"I'm just so happy you're awake."

"Yeah, i heard your bitch ass crying snorting and shit."

"That's not funny. You in a coma is not funny Tiller. I was scared." I glared.

"Yeah, your smart mouth manifested this." I knew he was joking but i narrowed at my eyes at him.

"Shut up Bryson. Not my fault you suck at being the boss."

"And you would do a better job?"

"No" I  wasn't the only one that spoke up  Gio and Laurice who was also in the room did but they said Yes

"Now I'm hurt. Fuck all of you." He pouted

"Women just make better leaders son." His eyes went behind me to the door and his gaze hardened.

"Martin."  He greeted

"How are you doing?" Martin asked walking closer to us.

"Well i got shot now didn't I."

Martin in return rolled his eyes.

I looked between the two suspiciously

"Am i missing something here?" I questioned

Bryson hated him much more than i did and here he was...and it looks like they were getting along.

"How did you think i found out he was here?" Martin questioned.

I looked back at Bryson glaring at him

"You've been talking to this asshole the whole time?" I raised my voice standing straighter

"It wasn't like that Rih. One day he called and things just happened." He shrugged casually

"Things just happened?when did he call?"

I was so close to putting him back in a coma

"About 2 years ago."

I closed my eyes balling up my fist.

"You were talking to him for more than 2 fucking years?"

Now i really wanted to kill him. I didn't know what to think.

He's been lying to me all this time for what.
What was the reason?

I remember asking my uncle about dad and Bryson stood there keeping his mouth fucking shut and clearly my uncle also lied to my face.

"Look it wasn't like that sweety." Martin spoke up

"Okay, I'm not your sweety don't call me that." I glared

"You know fucking what. I'm out of here. Have fun with this fucked up family reunion."

"Rih come on." I heard Laurice say as i walked over to the door,opening it up angrily.

And stormed out.

Mid walk i stopped.
Sighing and i let out a groan turning back around. 

My brother was finally out of a coma after almost a month and the last thing i wanted to do was have an argument.

He could've died and God gave him a second chance.

I quietly walked back into the room and everyone turned to look at me.

"You done with your lil tantrum princess?" Brysom smirked and i flipped him off.

I took a seat next to Laurice who squeezed my knees in comfort

I listened as Bryson talked.
You would think he should've been resting and taking it easy but he was jumping on the bed imitating a bunch of different things. And i couldn't help but smile

I looked over to my dad and i frowned.  He was smiling.

He looked happy.

I had mixed feelings about this whole thing. But if Bryson didn't have a problem with him since he was the reason he's in this exact position who was i too object.

But in true reasonable nature, i still had my guard up.

The room was quickly filled with some other members of the gang who came to greet and welcome their boss back from the dead.

It was around 8pm when everyone had left.
But in the room, Laurice and Gio still sat next to me.

I was waiting for a moment to actually talk to Bryson.

And i had no idea if it was insensitive or not to start asking questions.

"What's on your mind baby sis?" He questioned and i looked up.

"Bryson, what happened that night?" The room fell silent and tension quickly rose

"Honestly i don't remember much. All i could hear was multiple shots and i knew i needed to protect Gio."

"You didn't have to do that man."  Gio sniffed.

"You right i didn't have to but i wanted to. You're my brother and i knew you would've done the same thing for me."
Bryson gave him a lazy smile

"Did you see who did it?" I was pressing it but i really needed to know.

I needed to know who i was about to kill.

"I couldn't see much but i think i saw Green, definitely some prophets." He nodded

I hissed. This was why we needed to get rid of them.

I was boiling at this point. It was taking me alot to mot walk put of here and do a drive by and kill as much of them we could.

Women would make great leaders but they act based on emotions and right now i was out for blood.

"But there was something else Rih."  He bit his lips

"What?" I questioned

He looked at each and everyone in the room before staring straight ahead.

"What is it Bry." I asked anxiously.

My heart beating faster.

"One of the guys had a Santo tattoo."

●●●●●●●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.5M 54.1K 100
Not to brag but... this story was #1 in Rihanna stories for about a month.. just saying.. Summary: When you break social norms and you break records...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...