Rhythm of my heart ( student...

By Jojowerewolf

More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chaper 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 12 part 2
Chapter 13
Chatper 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Rythum of my heart ( student/teacher relationship)

4.2K 28 6
By Jojowerewolf

Chapter 1

Eyes: light brown

Hair: brown/ red highlights

height: 5"3 tall

skin: tan

Grade:10, sophomore

Age: 16 1/2

The lasted year I loved choir it was great with Ms. Seeds , who was also the music teacher, she let us do whatever songs we wanted; she would help out if we didn't hit the note. She was my favorite teacher in the world, but this year she retired. The school didn't find a new choir or music teacher so both were posted pound till they found a new one. It's been a month and there's been talk the music will be canceled and the choir disbanded.

" That's so unfair! I love choir they can't just disband if the choir is still want to sing, right?" I asked Emily my best friend. Oh yeah my name is Jazz Franklin I'm 17 ( I know ' how ironic, her name is a type of music. Haha.' And I was held back a year) I live in Racine, Wisconsin ( it has only been year a half that I lived in Racine and I already have a BFF that I played a little b-ball with.) with my older brother Jason his 26 he just got out from college. Right now he's on business trip it's been two months sense I've seen him in the time I'm staying with my Aunt Rose.

" yes, they can. Your just take up space, we could use that room for storage or something." Emily replied with no mercy for my feelings.

" Emma that was mean..." I said

" it wasn't meant to be nice. Jazz the choir is useless anyway last year you didn't preform once." she stated. Cutting deeper into the wound she just made," I really don't want to be mean to you Jazz but it is true."

" I know, I know it's just choir is what made me happy and if it's disbanded, I don't know what I'll do."

" You could always rejoin basketball with me..."

" No I'll just bring the team down, it's been years sigh I played."

" But you were great." the bell rang for 5 period to begin, Emma return around to face the bored as I moved my attention to the window. My mind started to wonder back to the fond memories of choir and I stayed like that for the next two periods. As seventh period history was ended ( yet another class I daydreamed) I heard the girls gasp and giggle as someone came in, I paid no mind and kept packing my things. I heard a male voice say.

" Is Jazz Franklin in this class?" I was frozen for a second with pure joy, with out even thinking twice about it I had jumped out of my sit in the back and into the strong muscular arms that I knew well.

" hey Jazz." The man said crushing and lifting me up off the ground. I could feel the glares from the other girls burn into my back.

" I've missed you how've you been?" I asked, as he slowly lowered me down.

" I'm fine just really happy to see you, sweetie." he replied kissing me lightly on the cheek. I knew all the girls wanted to kill me and be me right now but its not what they're thinking. I started to hug his arm and ask questions about if any girls followed him home again. But as I was doing that I could see that the teacher Ms. Winter was about to snap from jealousy so I made it clear who the man I was still being embraced by was.

" I'm happy to see you bro. Have you called aunt Rose yet?"

" I haven't sis . Do you think she'll be mad that I didn't?" I gave him my best duh look, he looked guiltily back at me. We were brought back from our sibling stare down by Ms. Winter clearing her through, I could see there was a tiny bit of drool on her mouth.

"Um who my I ask are you,Mr...." she asked taking a quick look up and down my brother. (gag me)

" I'm Jazz's older brother Jason Franklin, I'm here to pick her up." Jason replied.

" Well this is only seventh period she has one more, but I'm done with all my classes. Maybe you and I can maybe go out for coffee ."

" That's a tempting offer but I have plans with my sister." he replied, Ms. Winter looked so disappointingly at him then shot me daggers. " Jazz I'll be waiting outside by the store okay?"

" Yeah that's fine, cya." I replied, smiling at him and giving Ms. Winters a mocking grin. The bell rang to dismiss us, I walked back to my desk and grabbed my things. But before I could walk even one step at leased 15 girls crowded me asking about my brother. Emma muscled her way though and dragged me to our next class which would have been music, but now it's just extra step class (study).

" your brother is a living chick magnet. No matter what girls fall all over themselves when he comes in the room." Emma said as we finished our math homework. It was true with no effort at all girls come to him, Emma even fell for him. His friends were just as hot and went though girls like they went though tacos; but I was the exception no matter what they couldn't charm me which made them all want me.

" I know it makes me sick how women throw themselves at him." I said pretending to throw up.

" but Jason would blows off any girl if it meant spending time with you."

" no he doesn't, he goes on dates all the time."

" yeah but if you call him when he was with a girl and it was something stupid like you can't reach the pickle jar or something. He'd ditch the date and come home to help."

" No! No Jason has better things to do than spending time with me. Yes he values my opinion more then anyone's but he wouldn't do that."

" Yeah he would............ Why does he value your opinion so much." Emma asked frankly raising her eyebrow.

I was silent, as I relived the memory, I can't tell her it ....

" that's a secret." I said softly.

" hey you can tell me anything remember,we're best friends, I'll keep your secret." I looked at her for a moment with out responding, trying tell with out speaking that the secret will be a secret forever, she understood. There no more talking for the rest of study between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" so then Danny through the shovel at him and started running. For the rest of the tip we avoided that restaurant and those girls." Jason laughed, making all the other guys laugh and Danny sink in his seat playing with his food.

" you do know that you guys are idiots. For even doing the stupid dare and Eric whats wrong with you that you'd make Danny do it?" I stated as I placed more food on the table. Eric looked at me smirking like usual when he was going to hit on me.

" well Jazz maybe you could help me; give me some one on one time with you so you can help me. Maybe over dinner at my place." he said, I give him this he is brave saying that with no fear of my brother killing him.

" sure pencil me in next to never, okay." I teased, my brothers friends were always over even when he wasn't aunt Rose and I got used to it after the first two months last year. I do the cooking,and cleaning at the house it's okay but I do force the boys to help me from time to time.

" come on baby, you know you want this!" Eric replied standing up and fixing his arms to show his muscle. I laughed at it like I always do, sitting down next to Jason as he readied himself to throw his knife at Eric but I put my hand on his arm to calm him down.(It not that Eric was bad looking I admit he is hot, with his short blonde hair, olive skin and cute hazel eye but I'd never say that to him.) But it's always the same when the guys hit on me, Jason knows it just in good fun but it's some times a real date proposal like with Danny or Matt they really do like me. Dinner went on as usual, I picked up the plates as the guys run into the living room leave me with cleaning the dishes. Jason was just about to join them when the phone rang, he almost said ' are you going to get that?' but he caught himself before he even uttered a word. He picked it up and seemed to shine, with happiness. ( probably another girl asking if he'd want to get drinks sometime.) I thought as I started scrubbing the plate.

" Yeah..... No way....... Thats great to hear....... Sure it be great to have you...... How about 6:30 or 7..... Sound good...... No no it's,great your in town........ Alright talk to you tomorrow, bye."

" Who was that?" I asked, expecting to hear that he had a date or a sleepover at a s**t's house.

" that was a college bud, that will be coming to dinner tomorrow. He's a really cool guy you'll love him." Jason replied, smiling a devilish smile.

" Yeah sure, just like I loved Eric, Danny, Peter, Matt, and Hunter." I said pointing to the living room where the loud laughing and howling was coming from. Jason's smile got bigger, he walked over to me and kissed me lightly on the forehead as I put the lasted dish down to dry.

" I swear you'll like him. He's obsessed with music like you."

" we'll see about that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During second hour we got a knock at the door. It was our principle Mr. Jones, he had on his best black suit, red tie with Elmo at the bottom, and his blonde hair slicked back; he had a big grin on his face. "Mr. Glass I'm sorry it interrupt but I have important news, and the PA is busted." Mr. Jones said looking at us. " music, and choir lovers I have found a replacement for Mrs. Seeds, Mr. Williams please come on in." Mr. Jones said waving his arm to the door, as I waited to see an old man walk though the door but Mr. Williams was far from old. Mr. Williams had thick messy brown hair, lightly tan skin, and his eyes were deep blue eyes cut straight through me. He wore a plain white shirt, black pants, and some nice dress shoes. I liked that he looked really laid back and calm. I took a quick look around seeing that some of the girls were adjusting their bras and fixing their hair it was down right ridiculous he was a teacher for god sack he wouldn't go for a student. Laughed at their stupidity. Mr. Williams looked around scanning the room until our eyes met.

" So are you lovely ladies in my class." all the girls giggled smiling away like idiots, "I see that a lot of you seem to eager to start class I look forward to seeing most or all of you in class" He said glancing at the class for only a second then looking straight back at me I felt like I was blushing but you really couldn't tell with my tan skin the best you could probably make out was a little bit of pink in my cheeks. When Mr. Williams was done speaking and Mr. Jones led him out of the room all the girls giggled squeak about how hot he was. I asked Emma what 'she thought of him' she thought he was okay it's my brother she like any guys are nothing compared to him. The day went by rather quickly it shocked many of us that it wouldn't be study anymore but actual music class.

When I went to the classroom there were some changes there tons more girls were in the classroom now. Leaving me with no seat shocking me all of them were in that class and it made me really mad that I couldn't even sit down a in class that I wanted. Emma walked away picking a secret spot near the window on the floor I shortly joined her. Mr. Williams walked in all-girls well did the same as they did in second period. He walk straight to his desk and picked up a clipboard and start naming off people and found that all the girls except for me and Emma weren't supposed to be in this class told to them leave the classroom and go to the proper one. I couldn't help but laugh at all the girls that were walking out of class moaning and groaning whispering to themselves why couldn't I-been in this class. They all want to be in that class cause Mr. Williams was dropdead gorgeous he was another bone fide woman magnet, as Emma would say." Well class now that's out of the way. I'd like to learn a little about you, I won't hand out a paper but I will make you stand up and say something interesting about yourself." He said.

So one by one each of us said something and sat back down, when it came to me I blanked. I stood but nothing really came to mind. "Well Ms. Franklin? Isn't there anything unique about you?" Mr. Williams asked, but I just stood there like an idiot.

" well........ I moved here freshman year, and I am now living with my big brother and Aunt." I said and sat down quickly, and stared down at my desk. I felt like the whole class was staring at me. I looked up and as I thought everyone was looking at me, even Emma. ( she looked at me like I had three heads, well I never really talked about my past before I came to Wisconsin. She knew me for the whole summer before freshman year and we were BFF's) after a minute or two the next person stud. Class ended and Emma tore my ear up, asking about my pasted and where I was really from. I told her that one day I would tell her, when I was ready. I looked at my phone that flashed (1) new message.

< Yo, sis I won't be able to pick u up Rose cant either. So Air Headed Eric will get u... Love u, sis.>

-Jason

I sighed looked up and found Eric right away staring straight at me, with a smirk on his face, I wanted to slap that smirk off his face. I walked over to him as he opened the passenger door for me and quickly got in. " so baby I think we can pull a quickie before we get to your house." Eric said looking at me for a minute then back at the road.

" yeah Eric just pull up here ..." I replied, waiting to see if he'll take the bait again.

"Oh yeah Jay I knew you wanted me!" He yelled and pulled over quickly. I told him to close his eye, that I was shy or something, he did as he was told and.... I took my heaviest book and dropped it hard on his lap. Eric let out a loud scream and a lot of colorful words. But he never learned his lesson I did this a total of three times now, Eric probably knew I was going to do it but he let me every time. It made me happy when he'd yell at me and say so many mean things. But he'd still take me home, sit on the couch, watch tv, and flirt with me. It took ten minutes to get home and a kitchen full food with a note saying to please start dinner as they got Jason's friend. So I started Eric helping as best as he could. It was a good half hour till they came home.

"Yo, baby! I'm home come and give me a big hug!" I heard Jason yelled from the doorway. So I put on my best frustrated wife face and walked out of the kitchen, put my hands on my hips.

"Who you callin baby, you lazy good for nothing ape." I called out back at him. Jason smirking came walking up to me got down on one knee and took my hand, saying.

" I'm so sorry for making you wait for me sugar." I laughed so easily at him. The door opened more to show my aunt staring at something or should I say someone. My mouth dropped......

Continue Reading