โ ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž โž โœ“

By loserluvbot

๐๐”๐€๐‘๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„ โ” in which she spends quarentine at her best friends house โ” ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:... More

๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž
1. ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ
2. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ
3. ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
4. ๐ก๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐
5. ๐จ๐ก ๐ง๐จ
6. ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ
7. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
8. ๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
9. ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
10. ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
11. ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
12. ๐š๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐จ
13. ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
15. ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค
16. ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž
17. ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ง
18. ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
19. ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐›๐›๐š
20. ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž 5
21. ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ
22. ๐จ๐ก ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐
23. ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž
24. ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
25. ๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š: ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐จ๐ง๐ž
26. ๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š: ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
27. ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ
28. ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
29. ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ
30. ๐ฎ๐ง๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง
31. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง
32. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ
33. ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง
34. ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฅ
35. ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž
36. ๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ
37. ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
38. ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
39. ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐
40. ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ช&๐š
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ช&๐š ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ

14. ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ.

8.7K 240 132
By loserluvbot

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°i'm a tattoo artist now.
published 2 hours ago°

the video opened up with a close up of ophelia's nose. "what is is with me and starting these video's with unflattering angels of my face?" ophelia's raspy voice giggled.

"but your nose is adorable." daniel's voice could be heard as ophelia moved the camera so it was sitting on the coffee table, on it's tripod.

as ophelia leaned back where she was sitting on a chair beside the couch, the red blush that appeared on her cheeks became more noticeable. she smiled, looking at daniel, then to the camera. daniel looked at her with adoration in his eyes.

ophelia waved at the camera. "hi." she smiled.

the video cut to ophelia's intro video, this being an edited video of ophelia in a sunflower field. the video started with her laughing the pointing at the camera. "hi butterflies." she giggled before turning away from the camera. the video cut to different scenes of her in the sunflower field, and in every single one she had a smile on her face, was laughing, or dancing.

the last intro clip was her first and last name coming onto the screen from different directions in calligraphy. for the whole intro video, an aesthetic and calming song played in the background.

the video cut back to ophelia and daniel being on the screen. ophelia was laughing at something daniel was saying in her ear. once she regained her composure, she continued.

"what's up butterflies-" she tried to do her intro, but just ended up coughing into her elbow and grabbing her throat. "ow." she whispered.

daniel looked at the girl concerned, wrapping an arm around her as she leaned into him. "tyler can you bring red some water?" daniel yelled towards the kitchen.

"yeah gimmie a sec." tyler yelled back off camera.

daniel turned back to the camera. "ophelia lost her voice, and her throat is hurting. and being to loud makes it worse," daniel emphasized the last sentence looking down at ophelia. "so she's gonna be talking quietly today, and i'll be doing her intro."

tyler walked onto the camera, handing ophelia a glass of water. she whispered a thank you, causing tyler to nod then sit next to daniel. "i wanna do her intro with you." he said.

"is she about to do her intro?" anna asked, yelling from off camera. the three on camera looked to wherever anna was and nodded. four feet could be heard running towards where the three sat, and soon enough, both anna and christian ran on screen.

anna sat in front of ophelia, and christian sat in front of daniel and tyler.

"ok," ophelia whispered, "one, two, three,"

"what's up butterflies, it's ophelia jane and welcome back to my channel!" the group all yelled at once. ophelia smiled at them all.

the video cut to ophelia speaking, so the group was dead silent so she could be heard. "if you are just joining us for the first time, hi, my name is ophelia jane and welcome to the butterfly cult. a place of positivity and happiness, where everyone is welcomed with open arms." she whispered.

"as always butterflies, be sure to like, and comment, and if you still like me and my shortness by the end of this video, hit that bright red subscribe button. and to be notified everytime i post a new video, turn on your post notifications."

the video cut to a black screen with white text on it that had to be paused to be read. the text read, "yup, you heard right. a bitch done lost her voice. i was yelling at somebody over the phone and mow my throat hurts like a bitch and my voice is gone. no i do not have corona so don't even ask me. anywhore, enjoy the "subtitles" that will show up on the screen when i talk k bye continue :)))"

the video cut once again to anna speaking. "today, ophelia is going to be a tattoo artist." ophelia lifted her right hand which held a black pen in it. "she is going to be giving us all "tattoos" because why not." anna laughed while ophelia shook her head, a smile playing ok her lips.

"indeed. and i asked you guys to give me questions you wanted me to answer on twitter. so, i will be having my "clients" ask me your questions and i will answer them." ophelia added. white text of exactly what she said appeared on the screen in such manner that could make anyone watching laugh.

the video cut to daniel lying on his back, his head being covered by ophelia's body, her sitting sideways to the camera. daniel had ophelia's phone in his right hand, and his left arm draped over the girl's lap.

anna's head was seen on the screen. she was sitting on the floor in front of ophelia, looking down at something off camera.

"what do want as a tattoo, and where on you're arm?" ophelia's quiet voice asked. the camera zoomed in on the side of her face as once again, her words appeared on the screen.

"i don't know, surprise me." daniel said. ophelia shrugged, and began to draw on the man's forearm. "ok, question one, what are your top three favorite songs?"

a tweeted question appeared on the screen where it wasn't blocking anything important. without a second thought, ophelia answered. "i love you from ms. billie eilish, up there from sir post malone, and in your eyes from mr. weekend." her words appeared on the screen once again as well as the album covers of the songs as she said them.

"ohh, those are all really good." anna agreed looking up at the two.

"indeed they are." daniel said. "question two, why did you stop gymnastics?"

ophelia stopped moving her pen along daniel's skin for a second before continuing. "well, back in 2017, i was a level 10 at the time, and having the time of my life. i was 15 at the time, and was competing at a national competition. this happened on floor. on my first pass, i had done a round-off back handspring double layout. and if you don't know what that is, look it up cause i'm not explaining it."

"anyways, out of my round-off, something felt off, but me being in the heat of the moment i ignored it and continued with the tumbling pass. and when i landed the double lay, i felt and heard something in my back pop. and i could see it from the video that the amount of pain i was in was clear in my face, yet i kept going."

the words appeared on the screen in small font size, and slightly large paragraphs. ophelia paused, sighed, then continued.

"i kept going, and every landing i stuck, every jump, every step i took, every dance move, i felt more and more like crying. and after my ending pose, i saluted to the judges and just collapsed onto my hands and knees. i was in tears, tired and in a lot of pain. 911 was called, i was rushed to the hospital, got x-rays taken and found out i had the worst back fracture the doctor had ever seen."

the video cut to another part. "so yeah, two back surgery's, and a year and a half of physical therapy later, i'm no longer aloud to do gymnastics anymore." ophelia said, continuing to draw on daniel's forearm before snapping her head up and quietly laughing. "i'm fucking uncomfortable with how sappy i just got jesus christ."

anna and daniel shook their heads and laughed at the girl. "you're all done seavey." ophelia whispered, her words appearing on the screen above her head.

daniel sat up and looked at the girl shocked. "for real?"

ophelia giggled, "uh, yeah. perks of being an art prodigy i guess." she shrugged, taking a sip of her water.

daniel looked down at his forearm, his eyes widening at the sight of the cello drawing. "one more question."

"ok,"

"favorite fast food restaurant." daniel asked, once again, the tweet appearing on the screen.

"chick-fil-a or in-and-out." ophelia answered without hesitation. "anna your turn."

the video cut to anna being in the same position daniel once was, except her head was on the other side of the couch, and her right leg was over ophelia's lap. just like before, anna had ophelia's phone in her hand, but daniel wasn't on camera.

"can you put a rose on the side of my calf?" anna asked. ophelia nodded getting started. "question one is a hard hitter, are you and daniel dating?"

ophelia chuckled quietly, shaking her head. "no we are not." she answered quietly, not looking up from anna's calf.

"i already knew the answer i just wanted to ask to make the person feel special." anna shrugged, laughing. "question two, do you care that justin, your ex, and abigail, one of your best friends are dating?" anna asked, while trying not to laugh.

the question appeared on the screen just like the others before it. ophelia threw her head back, laughing silently. she looked back at anna's calf, still laughing quietly.

"uh, no. it doesn't bother me. justin is a dick, and abigail is a bitch. those two can do whatever they want. it's a publicity thing. they're doing it to make me mad which is never gonna happen cause i don't give a fuck. and, abigail is not one of my best friends, we're not even friends. we just know each other. i'm not friends with toxic people." ophelia said, not looking away from anna's rose.

"and your all done."

"i like your answer and my "tattoo" even more." anna smiled, sitting up.

the camera cut anna, christian, daniel, tyler, and ophelia all sitting in the same spots they were in for the intro. when ophelia had random cough attack and let out a loud groan, the camera zoomed in on her with the text on the screen. "lol i'm not doing ok"

daniel was clearly rubbing her back and held her close to him. "should we do your outro?" he asked her. ophelia nodded, holding her throat. "ok, one, two, three,"

"thank y'all so much for watching. like i said before, like, comment, subscribe, and all that other stuff." the three seavey kids said together.

"as usual, ophelia's amazing merch will be linked in the description." daniel said.

"bye bye butterflies! always be sure to fly high!" the three blow kiss at the camera and wave with smiles.

the video cut to ophelia's outro card which identical to her final intro card. her last video was in the top left corner, a gif of her was in the top right corner, and a blue monarch was in the bottom left corner for subscriptions.

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

note to self, never do a chapter like this EVER AGAIN. this was torture for my brain so y'all better love it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 7.4K 58
๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ” in which even with him by her side the hate still majorly affects her mental health โ” ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 2 ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐—ˆ: ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
25.2K 965 63
โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ LOVE BACK โ €โ €โ € in which, they planned to go their own way but can't seem to move on from each other โ €โ €โ € 02 / 11 / 21 - 15 / 17 / 22...
187K 3K 52
#17 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-4-19 ๐Ÿ–ค #5 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-10-19 ๐Ÿ–ค #3 in Zach Herron fanfic 1-13-19 ๐Ÿ–ค #2 in Daniel Seavey fanfic 1-17-19 ๐Ÿ–ค #1...
72.4K 1.7K 27
๐–คโบหšเฟ.โˆ— ฬฅ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› Started : May 5 2019 #2 in zachherron 7/7/19 #4...