Apologies | Sinrin [HIATUS]

By SinBeautifulll

❝WHERE THERE'S LOVE THERE'S HOPE❞ Maybe the quotation is right. Maybe she is my love, my hope. "I love you, p... More

APOLOGIES (short trailer)
Apologies: Prologue
Apologies: Chapter 1
Apologies: Chapter 2
Apologies: Chapter 3
Apologies: Chapter 4
Apologies: Chapter 5
Apologies: Chapter 6
Apologies: Chapter 7
Apologies: Chapter 8
Apologies: Chapter 9
Apologies: Chapter 10
Apologies: Chapter 11
Apologies: Chapter 12
Apologies: Chapter 13
Apologies: Chapter 14
Apologies Chapter: 15
Apologies: Chapter 16
Apologies: Chapter 17
Apologies: Chapter 18
Apologies: Chapter 19
Apologies: Chapter 20
Apologies: Chapter 21
Apologies: Chapter 22
Apologies: Chapter 23
Apologies: Chapter 24
Apologies: Chapter 25
Apologies: Chapter 26
Apologies: Chapter 27
Apologies: Chapter 28
Apologies: Chapter 29
Apologies: Chapter 30
Apologies: Chapter 32
Apologies: Chapter 33
Apologies: Chapter 34
Apologies: Chapter 35
Apologies: Chapter 36
Apologies: Chapter 37

Apologies: Chapter 31

255 16 7
By SinBeautifulll

Third Person's POV

Eunbi scrubbed her eyes, blinking at the screen's brightness in front of her, there's a tab there, and a small bar that loads the transfer of data into an external hard drive.

98%

99%

100%

There finally done.

She punched the air in instinct, making a, 'yes-I-made-it' gesture, but immediately retracted her hand as if nothing happened.

Eunbi wanted to actually jump and raved in happiness, but she would make a total fool of herself so, uh, no thanks.

Moments later,Yuna emerged from the door with a handfull of papers, Eunbi frowning just by seeing the upcoming real works that's waiting to be done now.

"Hey." she greeted, "You look like a zombie."

"A beautiful zombie, if I may just add." Eunbi tatted, disconnecting the cord that connected the drive from her desktop. She grabbed the thing and place it near Yuna.

Her friend smiled and safely took the drive and gently placed it inside her coat's pocket.

Clutching a pen, Eunbi started writing on a blank paper laying somewhere in front of her, there she wrote:

'That's the fruit of all my hardwork.
Keep it safe even if it costs your life, haha!'

It's indeed, Eunbi's hardwork.

For a head doctor, it was weird that Eunbi was dealing with a lot of paperworks. And when I said 'lots' it's really a looooottt. Dealing with all of them to the point that she's not even getting proper sleep for it.

Turns out, that all of those things were included in their plan;

A fake research and drug development.

Eunbi had done all the work to create a whole new presumptuous looking data, information and analysis, totally not related to GZO at any means.

This might be one of those reasons why Eunbi kept telling Yuna that she's not that in advantage with her role.

Indeed, doing that whole thing alone is a different kind of stress for Eunbi.

The said drive, was the same thing Yuna gave Jackson - with the latter thinking that it's the real thing.

Ha, what a clever act.

"I didn't think you're this good at doing this." a small laugh eloped from Yuna's mouth.

"I was also just as surprised hahaha," said Eunbi, leaning back on her chair with a smile that meant great satisfaction, "This was easier than I thought."

"Let's just say that there's nothing hard for you," the latter explained, Eunbi finding it ridiculous, "Stop smiling like a creep. And, hey, I'm done talking to the international head director. I also just finished doing all the arrangements, your flight is next week."

__________________________________________

A nurse came huffing at Eunbi's door, "Doc, new patient is admitted, the situation is currently bad, at the moment, some interns and medical practitioners on standby are trying to pacify it."

Eunbi snapped, hastily closing the book she's reading. With a voice that was thick and stern, she asked, "Where's the patient?"

"Ward 3E."

"Alright," she answered fiercely, "You go first, I'll just follow."

Right after the nurse was out of sight, Eunbi dashed towards her desk to get her phone and immediately texted her accomplice.

To: Dr. Weirdo

Ward 3E. A patient is admitted, you already know what to do. Don't be late. We'll gonna put on our play now. It's showtime baby!

She tapped the send button and there's a green indicator there that showed that the message was already delivered and read.

'She's fast.' Eunbi thought at the back of her mind, now sprinting out of her office.

...

"At this point, you're practically making innocent patients as your own lab rats. And you dare say that was all because you want to make a progress. Ha, now, you're seriously no different to a psychopath."

And with that last of a deep word, Yuna quietly departed out the place. Leaving only Eunbi and her on-war mind inside the stifling air of the room.

After a considerable amount of time, her phone tinged, smiling to herself knowing who's the cause of the sound even without needing to look at it.

From: Dr. Weirdo

Are we still acting?! You slapped me so freaking hard! I'm gonna make you pay for it!

Eunbi chuckled and quietly mumbled something like, "sorry" even no one could practically hear her.

Oh, except for the bugs and wire tapping devices that also probably inside the rest room where she's laying silently.

(Eunbi had discovered there were tons of those stuffs across the whole hospital, so why not take advantage of it eh?)

To whoever's listening through those things - that person will surely think, Eunbi and Yuna had one of the biggest fight of their lives.

Yeah, biggest (scripted) fight.

____________________________________________

After Eunbi have sedated the patient, she went out in attempt to talk to Yuna about how she freaking regret treating Yerin like that at the rooftop earlier, (she soon found out that Yerin immediately went home after the incident, she's guilty and freaked out about that and so she hated herself for being harsh to her.)

But she spotted Taehyung strolling on the lobby instead, and with that, an unimaginable plan popped up her brilliant mind.

"Hello." she greeted, approaching him and beaming a cheerful smile, "You're that man who's friends with Dr. Jung right?"

"Ah yeah," the beautiful man replied, slightly recognizing her, "Is there something about her?"

"You know she's doing good." Eunbi grabbed her phone and typed in the words;

'We cannot talk freely here. Someone might be listening to us as of the moment. I would really appreciate it if you pay a visit to my residence later to talk about this.'

"Ohhh.." Taehyung spoke, blinking rapidly at the words he just read, "T-thats.. that's good to hear..."

Before leaving, Eunbi had secretly handed the man her business card, implying to get in touch for the time being.

On his patrol car, in track of following Yerin, Taehyung kept on looking at the card laying wordlessly at his car's pane. Debilitating about what Dr. Hwang really meant when she said-type that.

Drifting on his thoughts Taehyung soon reached the bus stop where Yerin usually goes forth and he just saw her there right in time.

"Hey," he said happily, "How are you? Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital right now?"

But Yerin didn't care to answer or even look at his direction.

"Wait.." Taehyung continued, his shoulders raising in thought, "Or are you just about to go? Are you waiting for the bus? You're pretty late now, you know."

Still no answer.

"Have you eaten breakfast though? Or maybe brunch? I have some sandwic- YAH! YAH! STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT! YOU.. YOU'RE SCARING ME!"

When Yerin threw him that look of antipathy, he didn't dare to ask more, and just loathly watched her walk away from him.

He went back to the station still boggled by the thoughts about Yerin and the thing that the head doctor wanted to talk about.

After much contemplation, Taehyung took the card and just decided to give Eunbi a text.

Taehyung: This is Taehyung, the police man, I'm sending you this message in regards with the thing you want to talk about, I'm willing to have it discussed.

Sent.

Few moments and he then got a reply.

Dr. Hwang: Thank you. You've made the right decision, I'm gonna be sending the address.

. . .

"So, I invited you here to actually talk about this man-" Eunbi laid few papers on the table in front of Taehyung, "Jackson Wang, director of Taehee corporation."

"I don't know him-" he stopped at the midst of his sentence when his eye caught a specific image attached on the paper Eunbi had venture to him, "What the hell- what is this?"

"As of the moment that's the majority of the evidences we got against him. Though they're still not that strong of a proof," she started, pointing on the pile of papers, "We found out about his wrong doings, uhh with a help of an inside intelligence, and we need the police's cooperation for this to work."

"Wait.." the man fixated his view to a screen shot footage stapled in there, taking a closer look he then said, "I think I remember, I think he's the one that our chief is investigating for weeks now. They said there are complaints about him, but there's no enough proof so they're still looking into it."

"Oh then, we can team up for this."

"But what exactly are you planning to do?"

Eunbi then explained the scheme she formulated. The thing about Yuna's act and the exchange of the drug's information. Every point was taken into consideration, and the probable factors involve.

"But that doesn't guarantee anything." he said, his brows knitting together.

"Yes, I know we don't have much time until they find out that the data are all fak--"

"HWANG EUNBIII, I FORGOT MY GLASSES HERE THE OTHER DAY- OMO I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAVE A GUEST." Yuna, who surprisingly appeared to suddenly popped out of the scene eyed Eunbi curiously.

"Ah, she's also one of our doctors, Dr. Choi."

"Hello," Yuna smiled, she briefly glanced at Eunbi and wiggled her brows before turning to face the man again, "I know you, Yerin's police friend right? You know Eunbi always gets jealous when you're with he-"

"YOUR GLASSES IS UPSTAIRS!!" she suddenly bursted out, terminating Yuna's sentence completion.

Yuna lowkey chuckled at the reaction she gained, "You know what? I can just get that later, I wanna join this discourse, seems pretty serious."

"Excuse mee? You aren't invited!"

"And who says I need your invitation, Hwang?"

"You! Just go get your glasses and go home!"

"Told you, it'll take it later, so let's see what we have here." she took a sit and started examining the papers there, "Oh. Hahaha, wow.. this is.. so bad."

Eunbi could just sigh at the defeat before bringing up her serious face again, "Sorry for that, she's the one I'm talking about, she's the one giving us insights from their internal processes and communications."

There were few more stuffs they tackled about, until Taehyung had finally come up to a freaking awesome once in a lifetime plan, which Eunbi perfectly agreed upon.

Yuna doesn't seem to understand most of the thing, she just nodded and nodded and nodded again not wanting to look placed out.

So practically, Yuna only understood six things: earpieces, kidnap, bullet proof vest, fake blood, gun shot and staged death. Anything in between was so obscure for her to keep track of, a little about making someone confess but still the explanation was perplexing nonetheless.

"But isn't that too dangerous?"

"Don't worry," he assured, "We'll employ surveillance and swat team in the place. And you two are required to always wear the vest from now on. We don't know when will they decide to take a move."

"But!" Yuna finally spoke after being forever silent at the discussion, "But we need a curtain call."

"Curtain call?"

"You know? They close the curtains in a stage play to indicate that the play has finally come to an end."

"Ah," Taehyung seemed to get by, "Like a cue for us to enter the scene, and stop the play."

"Exactly!"

"Hmm.." Eunbi cupped her cheeks, moments about pondering over it, she then come up with one, "What about 'good bye'?"

____________________________________________

Eunbi's POV

Taehyung got off when the ambulance passed by the police station, he bid good bye for the moment for he said that he needs to process things regarding Jackson's case.

Shortly after, the ambulance stopped, indicating that we already arrived at our hospital. The med personnels carefully transferring Yuna out, who eventually has fallen asleep during the entire ride after getting exhausted from constantly bickering to me.

Following, I slowly trudged my way out as well, carefully taking every step as if to stop my body from crumbling down.

Damn, the teleportation thing was now taking a huge toll in my entire being.

I felt every cells in my body go haywire, my head heavy and my limbs toned out, but I insisted, still holding it in, keeping one hand on the door's entryway begging for support.

But to no use.

Darkness started to reign my vision, and I'm starting to lose consciousness as well, my brain shutting down.

So, this is what dying feels like.

Wow.

This is scary.

Through my blury mist of sight, I saw nurses rushing towards me, panick voices echoing one above another.

I also saw her - Yerin, the love of my life.

How can she be so beautiful now? I'm devastated.

Can I just stay like this forever? please...

But I know there's no such thing as forever, forever for me is nothing but a sweet lie.

I know that for sure.

But even without the promise of forever, I hope I could still stay with her.

Before my end, I wish I... I could still be with her.

I hated myself for loving someone like her, I know I don't deserve her. But what can I do? My heart only screams and beats at the melody of her name.

I still clearly remember our first meeting at the convenience store, she looks like an angel. Sometimes I'm thinking if she's really an angel just disguising as a human.

I still clearly remember how she scolded me for skipping classes, her angry face was still cute.

I still clearly remember how she took care of me for several nights because I'm sick, she never gets tired of me, I'm the luckiest person alive.

I still clearly remember how she helped me cope up with my practically hopeless life. I'm so grateful for that.

I still clearly remember how she sacrificed her life for me, that's the bravest thing I ever witness in my whole life.

I still clearly remember how I fell in love into everything that is her.

I still clearly remember every single thing about us.

I love her.

I so freaking love Yerin Jung.

To the point that her mere image was more than enough to bring a crooked smile on my lips, and placidty to my now shattering, collapsing body.

'Can you hear me? I miss you.'

And if ever both our gazes have collided, I swear that I saw deep hatred dwelling on her orbs.

Catching a glimpse of Yerin's portrait hastily walking away from the scene, my heart sunk.

'Why are you turning your back away from me?'

I'm afraid that's the last time I'm ever gonna saw her, hayyy, why does she have to leave? Can't she just stay?

'Please look back at me, please my love.'

Until the very end, she didn't look at my direction.

I guess that's how much she hated me.

Until the very end, I only looked at her.

It's only her, forever and always.

Until the very end, I love her.

Now, finally, this is my end.

The play has ended, this is my final curtain call.

Good bye.

____________________________________________

Another two chapters coz i love y'all!!

Wow I've been productive, ha, this is so rare.

and can i just say that, that's only like a bit of all the revelations. there are still a lot more to unfold~~

hehe, so u guys wait for it

and also, my apologies coz everytime eunbi's getting a pov it always turns out to be sad. anyways that's part of the story..

so until then...

❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 344 27
What if she don't love him anymore instead she loves another? What if this was meant to happen? By fate? * Genderbender watch out :P @XodicPenguin Ot...
6.5K 257 12
Player Kim Yoohyeon falls in love with her sister's bestfriend, Kim Minji. "I may have done some stupid shits in the past but I'd like to say I've ch...
3.3K 254 21
I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed someone. Sorry. No matter how many times you say sorry, a sorry won't change anything.
23.9K 714 21
"im sorry jungkook oppa.." "Ya! Dont leave me!" ...