BALL GOALS || Bronny James

Від thatgaldilly

Jay has just moved to a whole new state Los Angeles so her dad can play on the Lakers. At her school she meet... Більше

Characters
1.0
2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
more characters
8.0
Instagram 📸
9.0
rip💔
Pls Read
10.0
11.0
12.0
13.0
14.0
15.0
🚫🚫
16.0
17.0
17.5
18.0
19.0
20.0
21.0
22.0
23.0
25.0
26.0
27.0
justice
28.0
29.0
30.0
31.0
100k
32.0
DIOR...we need to talk
Rip Terrance💔
Continue?

24.0

2.6K 71 11
Від thatgaldilly

Before we get this chapter started I just wanted to say thank you all for reading and supporting my book. When I first started this book I never expected for my work to blow up like this and I'm truly thankful. I've never done a chapter like this but I wanted to show y'all that I appreciate y'all so I wrote this for y'all.

-J

Jay

The Scotts by Travis Scott played as I worked out with Q, my trainer. It's been a long time since I worked out with him so I was not expecting for him to push me so hard. He had me thinking I was about to fall out. "Aight I want one more mile" he said. I sluggishly made my way outside to the hill that I ran on. When I finished I came inside and stood in front of the huge fan taking my shirt off leaving me in my tank top.

I heard the double doors open making a screeching noise. "Yerrrr" I heard and I knew exactly who that was. "Finally Dj you're here to save me" I said putting my arms around Dj. Dj was Q's son that runs track at University of Houston. "Sorry Jay you gotta finish your workout" he said pouting. "You're useless get away from me" I joked pushing him away.

I changed my clothes and got in my car. Bronny wanted me to come over because his friends were in town. I was honestly tired but I knew they meant a lot to him so I agreed to meet them. Before getting to his house I grabbed some wings for me and him.

Getting out of my car my legs buckled causing me to almost drop my food. I got to the porch and rung the doorbell. Bronny's mom opened the door. "Hi Mrs. James" I greeted hugging her, she stepped aside so i could come in. "Jay I told you call me savanna I ain't that old" she said and we both laughed.

"Hi jay" Zhuri said popping out of nowhere. "Hi Zhuri" I picked her up puting her on my hip. When ij got in the game room I put her down and she ran to Bronny. I sat down on the floor in front of the coffee table. He was focused on the game until I opened my wings. He paused the game grabbing my plate.

"Jay this is Quan and darius, y'all this is my girlfriend" I dapped them both up. We talked about what bronny was like growing up and they shared some embarrassing stories. The whole thing was really uncomfortable because radius was looking at me the whole time. When I caught him he didn't even look away he just kept looking.

Eventually I just left and went into bronny's room with Zhuri because it was too much. She asked me to do her hair and I asked Savanna and she said it was ok. I took her puff down and sprayed it with water, then I added her children's detangler. I combed it out making sure I didn't hurt her. I started braiding it and at the end I put big bubble like beads in her hair like my dad did with me.

She wanted to do mine so I sat on the floor while she sat on bronny's bed. I had recently straightened my hair so it flowed down to my mid back. She put my hair on a braid and added barrettes and bows everywhere. "You wanna go show your mom?" I asked and she grabbed my hand pulling me into the living room.

"Omg don't y'all look cute" Savanna exclaimed clapping her hands together. We giggled thanking her. "I think I might have to get in on the party" she brought us into her room which was like a full beauty room. We split her hair into 2 parts and braided it. She had more grownup barrettes so Zhuri went and got her own putting them in Savanna's hair.

We took a bunch of pictures and posted them to our Instagram. I went back in bronny's room and took a nap.
"Jay wake up" I felt my shoulders being shook. "Ow stoooppp" I whined. My whole body was sore from earlier. "Did Q go hard on you?" He asked making me nod.

He started to massage my shoulders making me relax into his body pillow. He went all the way down to my back and legs. "Thank you" I said sitting up next to him. "I saw the picture with you, my mom and Zhuri, it was cute" he said.

I went home and got ready for this party. I decided to change my look and instead of wearing jeans I wore a dress and some cute sandals. I took my hair out of a braid and ran over it with my straightener.

I only did light makeup because I didn't know if it was going to be hot or not. The last thing I did was put my timbs in the car because you never know whats going to happen.

I drove to the address that Dior sent me. It didn't take me long to get to the house. I walked in the house like a runway model. There was a lot of people here. I heard josh's voice from the backyard so that's where I went. "Bitch you look good" I heard Leah yell as I opened the patio door. I giggled hugging everybody.

"Damn you look good" I heard from behind me. I turned around and kissed bronny on the lips. I saw Quan and darius, I was hoping he wasn't coming but as long as he he stays away from me I'll be fine. I low-key only came for the food anyway. Me, alana, and Leah were in the corner of the backyard talking about what we were going to do this summer.

"Dude bronny's friend is so weird he's been staring at us all night" Leah points out and Alana nodded agreeing. I sighed not knowing what to do I had already told bronny earlier but he didn't think much of it. I got up and decided to see what the guys were doing. On the way I got a new can of sprite and poured it into a solo cup from the cabinet.

Omniscient
(Warning this scene contains mature situations that involve drugs if you don't want to read about it please skip the rest of the chapter)

Jay went back outside and sat with Bronny and the rest of the guys. She looked around smiling, she was happy. She saw all of her closest friends having a genuinely good time. What she didn't see was Darius slip something out of his pocket and into her drink. Completely oblivious to what had just happened she continued to drink her soda. Darius went inside of the house.

The drink started to get to Jay and she felt a little odd. She figured it was all the spicy good she had and went to the bathroom. She splashed water on her face because she felt her eyes get droopy. The door opened and before she could say anything she was pushed against a wall.

She looked into the eyes and got spooked. Just before darius got closer to her the door was ripped open. "My ba- are you kidding me" she instantly recognized that voice as bronny's. He pulled both of them into a room that was right next to them. All of their friends heard the commotion and came into the room with them.

"My best friend and my girlfriend" Bronny muttered with a hurt and confused face. "No -it - I" Jay muttered barely being able to stand anymore, Dior and Mikey were supporting her. "Hey man she tried to kiss me" Darius put his hands up in surrender trying to back out of the room. Quan quickly blocked the door not believing a word his friend was saying.

"S-stop lying" Was the last thing that Jay said. Quan noticed something poke out of Darius' pocket, he grabbed it and when he figured out what it was he grew angry. They were tabs that dissolved into a liquid syrup, most likely the nighttime one the way Jay was acting. "Bronny" he got bronny's attention holding up the bag.

In a split second he was across the room on top of Darius. At this point nothing could darius said could help him even Quan wanted to get in. Dior and Mikey made sure that Jay was ok. Bronny made sure thay the next morning Quan and Darius would be going back to Ohio. Jay ended up spending the night at Diors house because she didn't want to face her dad like that but she knew she would have to tell him soon.

Author's note
I know in my last chapter I said that I was taking a break but I got some inspiration from yalls comments. Please tell me what y'all thought about this chapter. Please go check out some of my other books out. I have 3 weeks of school left so yall gonna get more updates.

QOTD: what's one thing that gets you angry to the max?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

573K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...