Where's Daddy? // Luke Hemmin...

Autorstwa liv_candiloro

"Mummy! Mummy! Mummy!" Kiara wasn't your average 18 year old who spent every Friday and Saturday night out i... Więcej

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
Author's Note.
Author's Note
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
Author's Note
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE (LAST CHAPTER)
Author's Note
Important!!
Sequel News!!! (Must Read)
BIG ANNOUNCMENT
Author's Note

CHAPTER SEVEN

13.5K 286 247
Autorstwa liv_candiloro

Kiara’s POV

It has been a week since Charlotte left the hospital and her recovery time was unbelievable. The day after she came home we were already at the park and she was running around like a maniac, my maniac.

I haven’t seen Luke for almost the whole week and I’ve been feeling lonely. Michael hasn’t been around much either because he has been with Luke and Ashton and their other band mate Calum at the studio recording their new album.

I am so proud of them. I never would have guessed those four guys; I now call my best friends, would be travelling the world with sold out arenas and almost the whole world listening to their music.

I’m still confused about my feelings for Luke and it’s driving me crazy. I think me and Charlotte need to get away for a while. Maybe it will be a good way for me to clear my mind and for Charlotte to see some people that we haven’t seen in ages.

I was sat at my desk in my room looking at flights to Perth. The earliest flight that I would be able to make was tomorrow at 11:45AM. Yep, let’s take that one. I clicked on the link and ordered one ticket for myself seeing as Charlotte would be sitting on my lap the entire flight. Once the ticket was booked I made my way downstairs.

Charlotte was currently sleeping so the house was quiet and peaceful.

I plopped down on the couch and watched TV for a few hours. Those few hours consisted of F.R.I.E.N.D.S reruns.

It got to 2:30PM when my stomach started rumbling. I took that as my cue to get up and make myself some food. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cheese toastie before walking back into the lounge room and continuing my F.R.I.E.N.D.S marathon.

*             *             *

I woke up to crying and I instantly shot up. Charlotte! I ran up the stairs and into her room.

“Shhh baby girl. It’s ok, mummy’s here” I assured her. I picked her up out of the cot and cradled her in my arms. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 3:24PM. I carried Charlotte downstairs and fed her some lunch before setting her down on the floor in front of the TV with ‘The Wiggles’ on.

I made my way upstairs into her room and started packing for Perth. I packed for at least a month. Who knows how long we are going to be there for. My cousin Troye was expecting me and Charlotte to be visiting soon so he was over the moon when I called him this morning confirming everything.

Troye was my 19 year old cousin. He was a world famous YouTuber and singer, known on YouTube as Troye Sivan. Even though he is only 15 months older than me, I feel like he is the older brother I never had. He is great with Charlotte and it’s only been 6 months since he came to Sydney.

Once I was done with Charlotte’s things, I started packing my own clothes. I was done by 4:45PM so that’s when I started cleaning the house. I started with my room, vacuuming the carpet, putting away the clothes that were scattered on the floor, cleaning my desk etc.

I then cleaned my bathroom, Charlotte’s room, vacuumed the whole of upstairs and then started downstairs, cleaning the kitchen, play room, theatre room, dining room, living room and then doing some laundry. I then went outside and packed up Charlotte’s toys, turned off the pool filter, covered the spa and locked the tree house.

Once everything was sparkling, I went and joined Charlotte on the floor in the lounge room watching the wiggles.

*             *             *

It got pretty late really quickly and Charlotte was peacefully sleeping in her room whilst I was lying on my bed, scrolling through twitter.

I was stalking my cousin’s twitter and saw that Vidcon started in two weeks. This is going to be one of the best Vidcon’s yet.

 My eye lids started to get heavy and I was very close to falling asleep until my phone started ringing. I swiped my finger across the screen to answer the call with frustration. I didn’t bother looking at the caller ID as this call probably won’t be anything important.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey Kiara, it’s me Luke” the voice on the other end of the line replied.

“Oh…h-hey Luke. What’s up?” I asked.

“I uh…I was wandering if I could come around tomorrow around 2 o’clock because I haven’t seen you or Charlotte in a while and I miss you guys” he answered, sadness evident in his voice.  

“Uh y-yeah sure that’s fine. I’ll see you then” and with that I ended the call.

Luke was expecting to see me and Charlotte tomorrow, boy is he wrong. My eyelids started to get heavy and before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

*             *             *

I woke up with a bit of a headache so I walked into the kitchen and chugged down two panadol tablets and a big glass of water. Hopefully by the time I board the plane I will be ok.

I slowly made my way upstairs and checked on Charlotte who was still peacefully sleeping. I decided to let her sleep a bit more since it was only 8:07AM and we didn’t have to leave the house until 9:45AM.

I waltzed into my bedroom and took a quick shower because I felt yuck and sweaty. The shower actually helped get rid of my headache as well so it was a win, win situation.

After my shower, I ran back into my air-conditioned room and got dressed into a pair of my black high-waisted shorts with my floral crop top and my all black converse. I blow dried my hair before putting it up in a messy bun and applying the usual make-up, eyeliner and mascara.

Once I was satisfied with my wardrobe choice, I quietly walked back to Charlotte’s room and picked out a cute little outfit for her. Her outfit consisted of her knee length navy blue flowy dress that had white daisies all over it matched with her white cardigan and all white converse. Her hair would be pulled up into a high pony tail and then done into a fishtail with a white headband with a navy blue flower on it.

By now it was 8:50AM and it was time for me to wake up Charlotte. I tip toed over to her cot and looked at her for a few seconds before slowly and gently picking her up and rocking her in my arms. This worked and she woke up.

“Mummy?” she asked.

“Yeah baby, it’s me. We have to go out soon so I need to get you ready” I whispered. She nodded before I placed her on the floor.

“Mummy bath!” she squealed. I nodded and walked into the bathroom with Charlotte trailing not far behind. I turned the water on and told Charlotte a little story whilst we waited for the bath tub to fill up.

Once the water was at a good level, I undressed Charlotte and put her in the bath. She splashed around and pretended to be a fish. She put her face under the water and held her breathe. I was very proud to call this little munchkin mine. I washed her hair and body and then just let her play in the water for another couple minutes.

I got Charlotte out of the bath after five minutes and dried her and then dressed her in the outfit I picked out earlier. I dried her hair before putting it up into a fishtail.

We walked downstairs after we were both ready and I made up some breakfast. I had toast with nutella and Charlotte had a small bowl of Weetabix. After breakfast was done, I put the TV on for Charlotte.

 I walked back into the kitchen and sat at the table and started writing down on the note pad.

Dear Luke,

……………….

Once the note was completed, I walked upstairs and got the hoodie along with the locket and the photo. I also got a picture of Charlotte from a few weeks ago and placed the two photos in an envelope with the note. I wrote Luke’s name on the front of the envelope and placed it on top of the folded hoodie at the end of the dining table.

“Charlotte can you come here for a second?” I called.

Charlotte came running into the kitchen and stood before me.

“Hi” she giggled. I laughed at her sudden cherry ness.

I grabbed my phone and called for a taxi. I wasn’t very keen on driving to the airport and then leaving it in the car park for 3 months.

The cab will be here in 10 minutes so I grabbed our luggage, my daughter, my phone, handbag and my house keys before taking everything outside and locking the front door behind me. Charlotte was holding her stuffed penguin toy that Luke had given her so she played with that whilst we sat on the porch steps waiting for the taxi to arrive.

I went on twitter and scrolled through my timeline when a tweet from Troye caught my eye.

Hey dudes, very excited for the arrival of my cousin and her daughter tonight. They will also be at Vidcon for all of you to meet. Much love KiKi. <3

I giggled at his sense of humour, none, and turned my phone off. Then I heard a honk. Perfect timing!

“Come on Charlotte, let’s go and see Troye!” I exclaimed. The taxi driver helped me put the suitcases in the boot before hoping in the driver’s seat and driving to the airport.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

744 24 24
Luke begins to develop feelings again for the mother of his child, but problems arise when he finds out she has a new boyfriend. Things become even m...
479K 7.1K 24
"you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend luke" "i'm not his girlfriend" "oh" "we just fuck. i guess i'm some kind of groupie" slow bur...
1.3K 31 25
Melissa/Missy/Mel is the pastors daughter. She's a good girl. She has all A's and follows all rules. Her dad is throwing a camp during the summer and...
110K 1.2K 63
Stories with each 5SOS member and cute moments with their kids (you) 😂