Goku Black's revelations Book...

By Spector45

Its Goku Black - sickest bad guy ever - in RWBY - where everything is also a gun.....or a weapon- I do not ow... More

For you to know
Chapter one: Children suck
Chapter two: Beacon
Chapter three: Im just saiyan
Chapter four: Origins and Bullies
Chapter Five: A Four on One
Chapter six: Goku's pride and Blacks anger
Chapter seven: Shopping, flying and.....Yang
Chapter eight: Not my style
Chapter nine: Training
Some more stuff you should know
Chapter ten: More
Thanks
Chapter eleven: Black vs. Baby
Late 1k special: Goku Black visits OTES timeline
Chalter twelve: Professor Vegeta
Chapter thirteen: The bad guys
Pre-Halloween Special (canon): Whats a Halloween?
Halloween Special (canon): Reaper
Chapter 14: Vegetas class
Time to Vote
Chapter 15: IronWood and the Council
Chapter 16: Neapolitan
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Blakes worries
Chapter 19: Vytal Ball! Intruder!
Chapter 20: Mission Assignmemt
Chapter 21: Vegeta vs Baby! Primal power!
End Vote
Chapter 22: The more the merrier
Chapter 23: Luck
Chapter 24: The Parallels
Chapter 25: A new team and an old story
Chapter 26: Back to Basics
Character information: Son Gohan
Chapter 27: The Vytal Tournament begins! Family Fued!
Chapter 28: Divinity vs Royalty
Chapter 29: A night under the Broken Moon
Chapter 29(Gohan): A bunny and a saiyan
Chapter 30: A talk between monsters
Chapter 31: Plans and Problems
Check it out
Chapter 32: Semi-Finals
Chapter 33: An Old Technique
50 Follower Benchmark Special: Goku Black in the DC Universe pt. 1
The story:Explaining Things
Chapter 34: Fusion and the Reveal
Chapter 35: I will kill you
Chapter 37: Our Last Hope
Goku Black Visits OTES Universe (Part 2)
Chapter 38: I will return
Epilogue

Chapter 36: Be Afraid

1.8K 41 93
By Spector45

The head of the massive Grimm that had destroyed the top of Ozpin's tower began to evaporate as its executor stood beside it.

Black's now pink hair swayed slightly in the air as his dark pink and purple aura encompassed him. His now grey eyes shined with anger and his right hand gripped tightly around the last remnant of his friends umbrella weapon. His left hand was shaking as his fingers dug into his palm and blood trickled down his fist.

Baby and Cinder stood in front of Zamasu, the only one of Black's enemies that actually knew the danger that was soon to be coming.

Baby laughed out after hearing the words Black had spoke to them just moments ago,"You kill us?! Hahahahaha! Just because your hair turned pink doesn't mean anything! Your still just a weakling!"

Gohan and Trunks were frozen, compared to the versions of Black they had fought in their pasts the one that stood before them now, the one they called their teammate, he put the others to shame. Baby didn't see it and neither did the others, but Zamasu and themselves....they knew what was about to happen.

"Perhaps you should calm yourself Tuffle, he is much stronger than the person you've been fighting." Zamasu warned him. Baby turned to his ally before smirking, "Don't tell me his light show scared you? That monster was nothing compared to us, a big just like him."

Black said nothing at either of Baby's insults. He remained silent, his gaze never wavering, never changing.

Baby turned back to the pink haired fighter,"What's wrong saiyan? Cat got your tongue? Here I'll fix that!" Baby rocket forward, aiming to strike Black across the face with his fist. "Don't worry, I'll reunite you with your pathetic friend!"

Blacks hair shadowed his eyes as he twisted ever so slightly, his aura dispersing in a burst as he moved. The slight movement cause Baby to miss his punch by a hair, his body coming right past Black on the left side of him. The pink haired warrior raised his left arm and outstretched his fist into the Tuffles chest, which was just a few inches away.

That slight movement embedded the back of Blacks fist into Baby's gut. The impression of his fist was visible through Baby's back as there was a sudden blast of wind that forced everyone to shield their eyes from the dust storm it caused. As the dust cleared, all eyes fell on the destruction that came from it.

Baby fell backwards onto his knees holding his gut, his eyes glazed over and the air in his body gone. Behind him, the force of Black's love tap created a line through part of Vale and into the mountain range far from the city. Buildings in the direct line from Black's punch were gone with out a trace and the ones near it had massive holes carved into the sides of them with the asphalt and concrete they stood on torn away. The mountains had been split and broken with similar holes carved into them. What few Grimm that had been standing in the way were instantly killed and the others were sent flying to their deaths from terminal velocity.

Black's hand outstretched further and his fist opened so that his palm was facing Baby and his fingers were complete stretched open. Baby shakily looked up before his face slowly widen in shock. Without even giving the Tuffle a look, Black fired a massive purple blast that disintegrated the parasite. With that, there was only two more graves to fill.

Everyone but Zamasu's mouth dropped. Either out of shock or fear. Zamasu himself began to sweat, much as Black had did when he confronted him. "Girl, you must return to your master. This fight is one you will not survive."

Cinder shakily shook her head as Zamasu placed his hand on her shoulder and began to transport her back to Salem.

"Gohan." Black called out, his voice soft and filled with rage. "Hold onto this for me." Black tossed the umbrella in his right hand to Gohan, who caught without question.

Ruby and Weiss looked at him with shaky voices,"I-is that a-a umbrella?" Gohan nodded, confused like them. Coco and Velvet however....the weren't confused. "Thats Neo's!" Then it clicked, and everyone looked back at Black in realization. Gohan and Trunks were the most afraid of what he was going to do. This would be Black's first real taste of true loss, and they both knew what happens when a saiyan feels loss like that.

Black watched as Cinder disappeared from sight. Zamasu waited for him to stop him, but he didn't and now it was just himself and Black standing across from each other. "Why did you let her go? We both know you could have taken her out in seconds just like the Tuffle."

Black looked at him, anger very present in his shining grey eyes. "That fool was merely an appetizer, a small filling to tide over my rage filled hunger. Knowing what Cinder's energy feels like now I can track her back to Salem, the mastermind behind Neapolitan's death. They are the main course that will satisfy my rage and you.....you are another appetizer."

Zamasu gulped, even in his rage Black still had his mind. Even if it was hanging by a thread,"That's more than even you can chew, my past self." The fallen kai began to slowly circle Black, careful to stay inside his view.

"My appetite has grown, I am a saiyan now." Black said, each word laced with venom as he tried to restrain himself. Zamasu had to suffer.

Zamasu chuckled to himself, confidence returning. "Have you forgotten? I am immortal, you can't kill me!"

"Hm, that was always your biggest weakness Zamasu. Would you like to know why choosing immortality to combat the likes of those stronger than you was a mistake?"

Zamasu's chuckle and gait halted as he looked at Black, amusement and then fear crossing his eyes for brief intervals."Oh please, go on. Tell me my weakness, just like Trunks did."

Blacks eyes narrowed and both of his fist's clenched,"When your opponent is immortal, you don't have to hold back in fear that you will have ended their suffering to soon." Zamasu's eyes widen in fear,"I can go all out with no fear that you will have died to quickly. If I tear a limb from your body, another will grow in its place, if I snap your neck, it will crack and twist itself back up right, if I burn your flesh away, it will sizzle and stretch back over the burns, if I impale your heart, it will pour until it grows back what was pierced. In other words-" Black's eyes flashed with rage and excitement and his tongue came out and wet his lips and his face morphed into a smile of utter insanity and sadistic intent,"-I am going to enjoy this."

Zamasu scoffed as his usual scowl came back over his face. He assumed a battle stance with his fingers outstretched and his thumbs cupped into his palms, one arm in front of the other and both palms pointed opposite of the other. "Then come, let our battle commence."

Blacks eyes were once more covered in shadow as his mouth formed a small opening and his sadistic smile vanished,"Battle? No, this is not a battle...sheep. This......this is a slaughter."

Zamasu didn't have a chance to reply as Black was suddenly in front of him, his eyes creating a glowing trail with him as his hand stretched over Zamasu's face and sending him into the ground with so much force it created a massive crater in the concrete ground.

Gohan and Trunks got everyone to a safe distance before they all turned back to watch the match unfold. No one spoke, they were to afraid.

Black pulled Zamasu's face out of the center of the crater before hammering it back again, spreading the crater again and again and again.

Zamasu finally got a grip of Black's arm and pushed it off of his face. This was rewarded with Black's foot coming down on his chest. The ground gave way and the dropped into a small maintenance sewer.

The fallen kai flipped backwards away from the rubble but it was short lived as Black's fist collided with his jaw sending him back up through the concrete ground above with a massive explosion of sound. Zamasu had broken the sound barrier and went flying into the air. Black shot forward, passing him in the sky before he twisted bringing his knee into the Kai's back with a sicking crack.

Black flipped over and the heel of his left foot collided with his opponent's head, or rather his victims head.

Zamasu hit the ground below creating another crater. Black dropped from the sky, landing both feet into his back rewarding him with more snaps and cracking sounds. The pink haired warrior stepped off Zamasu's back and waited for a few moments. His highly tuned ears hearing the twisting of bone as all the damage he dealt the kai healed right up.

The tip of his boot collided with Zamasu's stomach as he kicked him up into the air in front of him. Black formed a purple ki ball in his hand and pushed it into Zamasu's face, sending him flying with a burning trail following him.

Black flew into the air after him throwing a hard punch to Zamasu's gut, causing the Kai's now healed face to spit up blood and saliva. A flurry of punches were flung into Zamasu's body, leaving a trail of fist impressions from his stomach to his face. Black backhanded Zamasu causing him to spin backwards away from Black.

Zamasu floated in mid air as blood trickled from his nose and his body slowly went back to normal. His teeth clenched shut and bare for Black to see. He was mad.

"Are you angry? Do you feel that rage swelling in your chest, creeping up your throat? Does it burn?......No.....of course not. You don't know what anger is. You don't know rage. You don't know that feeling, that scorching heat that slowly tears your body apart from the inside." Black goaded, his face plastered with hatred and anger.

Zamasu shot forward and tried to punch Black,"Shut up!" The pink haired warrior caught his fist, gripping it tightly crushing the bones in his hand. The Kai's mouth opened in a silent scream of pain as his hand was being crushed, healed, and crushed again. "You....don't....have any.....right...to...tell me...anything." Black spat out, his grip tightening with every word. Zamasu's other hand gripped his wrist as he tried to pull free. "Allow me to show you a glimpse of that angry, ripping pain."

Black yanked his hand back hard and a small wave of red followed. Zamasu's voice returned as his entire arm was pulled off and out of his sleeve. Black held the broken hand of Zamasu's detached limb as the top of Zamasu's kai garbs became stained with red. Slowly his sleeved filled back out as a new arm grew in his lost ones place. The Kai's face drenched in sweat and coated in pain and anger.

Black's hand glowed as a purple aura began to burn away the arm, turning it to ashes. "Stings doesn't it?" The pink haired warrior punched Zamasu in the face sending him flying once more. Before the kai could go far Black grabbed his foot and began to spin around in circles quickly. He let go and sent the kai flying into the rubble of Ozpin's tower sending him and massive chunks of the rubble flying backwards.

Zamasu skidded to a stop, his knee digging into the ground as he came to a halt. Black twisted in the air as he cupped his hands behind him,"Ka....me....ha....me..." A purple and black light formed in his hands and began to shine. Zamasu looked up in horror before he quickly formed a blast of his own.

"HAAAAAAAAAA!" Black fired the massive ki wave into Zamasu's blast, dispelling it like it was a drop of water against a windshield. Zamasu held his arms against his face as the blast hit. The beam traveled across the horizon and out into space. The ensuing explosion illuminated half of the entire planet in a massive purple light.

Zamasu was left in a trench of mass destruction, his body sizzling as it healed back over.

Black floated down to the ground in front of Zamasu. He touched ground and went straight in with a hard punch to his gut. Zamasu gasped and spit up blood again as he hunched over onto Black's shoulder. The pink haired warrior pushed the kai back to a standing position with his hand before a sharp, piercing sensation filled the kai's chest. A long purple ki blade emitted from Black's hand and came out of Zamasu's chest going through his heart.

"Does it hurt? Is it agony? This is the pain you helped give to an innocent girl, a child who had just found a home!" Black moved his hand back allowing Zamasu to step backwards before flurry of slashes hit him. Black kicked him backwards before he swung his ki blade in several arcs in front of him, sending waves of smaller needles into Zamasu. The pink haired warrior twisted the blade in front of him before pulling his fist back near his face, lifting a knee and outstretching his hand with two fingers curled and the rest cupped into his hand. The needles suddenly exploded sending Zamasu flying backwards, rolling to a stop.

He coughed a couple times as his body healed before laughing a couple times. Black frowned at his laughter. "You killed children to, so many 'innocent' lives taken by your hand. Not just mine. What is one more to the pile? No mortal is innocent, they all need to be exterminated. That girl is just another insect needing to be eliminated." Black growled and bared his teeth as Zamasu spoke,"Honestly I can't even remember her name, because she was just as worthless as the rest." The pink haired warrior's restraint broke like glass as his eyes ignited in rage.

Black walked towards the healing kai before grabbing a fistful of his white hair and holding him up to eye level and then kneeing him the gut making him cough up blood,"I will carve her name into your chest! I will paint her name in your blood as I bleed you dry! Her name was Neapolitan! Say her name you bloody mutt-" Black kneed him in the gut again,"-SAY IT!"

Zamasu looked into Black's eyes, his words beginning to form in a stutter,"Ne-ne-" He grinned maniacally as his own hand was coated in a dark purple ki blade and it went through Black's side. The pink haired warrior gasped and let go of Zamasu, who stood up and kept the blade in his side,"Never will I utter that mortals name. "

Black's gasping mouth sudden clenched shut as he grabbed Zamasu's wrist and pulled the blade deeper into him. He threw a ki laced punch into Zamasu's stomach. The Kai's blade dispersed and he hunched over Black's fist. His past self twisted and brought Zamasu over himself and brought him into the ground, shattering the concrete into a massive crater.

Black then kicked Zamasu into the air at breakneck speeds. He vanished before reappearing far above him and then spinning into a backhand that sent Zamasu flying into the abandoned school buildings below. Black floated in the air holding his side. He grunted before he seared it shut with his own ki, effectively cauterizing the wound.

Zamasu stood up out of the rubble of the building he went flying through, pushing a massive chunk of rubble away as he began to heal. A smirk plastered across his face.

Black shot towards him and Zamasu flew towards Black as the two began to exchange blows, most of which were in Black's favor.

Blacks teammates, girlfriend, and friends looked on at the fight. Winter tried to jump in when Black was stabbed but she was stopped by Gohan.

"Are.....are you guys gonna help him?" Weiss asked nervous. Gohan shook his head,"If we even got close he would just scream at us to go away or worse blast us away. This is his fight, no matter how much any of us want to fight back." The half saiyan said referring to team CFVY, who had grown close to Neo, and himself and Trunks, who still had a score to settle with the disgraced Kai.

"Besides, Black is the only one here who has an actually way of killing Zamasu. At least I hope he does." Gohan said. "So for now, all we can do is watch."

They all looked up as Black dodged a kick from Zamasu and returned a hard knee to his gut.

Black deflected a point blank ki blast from Zamasu which exploded behind him and then punched him hard in the face. Black then rattled off a flurry of punches to Zamasu's stomach and then elbowed him in the skull sending him crashing to the ground.

The kai flipped backwards as Blacks boot embedded itself where he landed. The kai continued to flip as Black threw out a kick as he chased him. Zamasu flung his foot up into Black's chin as he completed his last flip.

Black flipped backwards and went into a dash as soon as he touched the ground. Zamasu blocked as Blacks punched him him but the strength of the punch sent him skidding through the ground for several yards. He slid to a stop before he dropped his arms with a smirk. "Seems you have been in that saiyan body for to long. You inherited its list for battle and allowed me to wound you just enough to keep me in the fight. Immortality doesn't seem to be such a weakness now does it?"

Black was still winning, but now it was less one-sided. The pink haired warrior popped his neck before growling. "If you haven't noticed, fool, I'm still winning."

Zamasu smirked even more, "Are you now? Let me ask you something, what is wrong with me? My appearance?"

Black growled again before looking him up and down. He snickered before answering,"Besides the blood stains, I have no idea."

Zamasu chuckled to himself while shaking his head,"Seems your mortal mind has affected even our intelligence. Me earring, what is wrong with it?"

Black frowned before he looked at the earring that was on his right ear. Blacks eyes widen before he reached up and touched the earring that was on his left ear.

Zamasu began to laugh,"There it is! Hahahahaha!"

Black quickly reassumed a frowning but stoic look,"So what? We haven't fused, as far as I'm concerned that's a great thing for me."

Zamasu snickered,"Is it? See I tested out our earrings the second I saw you. They don't work.......at all."

"So what? Like I said its just fine with me, so what does it matter?" Black told him agitated.

Zamasu's laughter fell to a smirk,"it matters because they aren't apart of the same set. That means that the Goku Black that I was allied with....is not you. And since you aren't healing from my little gift to you means that you have no idea about what I can do."

Blacks eyes narrowed,"Your an alternate Zamasu. Not the one I misguidedly aligned myself with. That doesn't change the fact that any abilities you have are still useless against me."

Zamasu laughed out again,"I wasn't finished, Black." Zamasu said his name with venom laced deep in his voice,"I used my own time ring to....watch your past. You and my alternate self fused and turned into....whatever that hideous creature was. But....in my reality, I defused with your counterpart after the hour time limit was up."

Black was getting fed up with his ranting and rocket forward,"SO WHAT?!" He threw out his fist only for it to be caught by Zamasu.

Blacks eyes widen in shock as Zamasu held firm against his attack. "Tch....tch...tch. Na-ah-ah, let your god finish talking." Zamasu tossed Black backwards leaving Black utterly confused.

"When I defused with my past self, my immortality and my position as a kai gave us a unseen benefit. And well....since you transformed........I should to."

Blacks eyes widen as Zamasu's body began to become gel like and started to fold over itself.

Gohan and Trunks looked on in horror as the gel slowly solidified and Black's face scrunched into one of rage and anger.

Zamasu's hair had lengthened and become a white copy of Blacks own current hair style. His clothes had changed from the blue, black, and gold color scheme to just red and black with black being the prominent color. A large three pronged white halo formed behind him as his body glowed with a can white aura.

"Thats-thats not possible." Trunks stammered out as he fell backwards onto the ground out of fear. "They didn't fuse! How can he turn into that?!" Everyone was confused except for Gohan who was now sweating in fear.

"Behold.... True perfection, my former self. Behold the one true god, the justice that is...Zamasu!" The Kai's voice echoed as if two of him were talking at the same time.

Black growled out in anger lurching forward slightly causing his own earring to suddenly jerk forward. "You bloody bastard."

Zamasu's halo and glow disappeared as he instantly appeared in front of Black back handing him backwards a few feet,"Your disgusting mortal mouth should never speak with such blasphemy to your god."

Black turned back to Zamasu, wiping the few drops of blood from his nose away with his thumb."Your not my god Zamasu. Your my own personal hell."

The two shot towards each other and their fists collided. A blast of wind shot a wave of air out from around them. Zamasu was smirking and Black was sneering at Zamasu as they twisted and quickly shot into the sky in a blur of white and purple aura.

They shot around the sky with shockwave after shockwave filling the sky with thunder like sounds following them. Clouds parted around them and the down below the ground shook so violently with each blow that rocks began to dance along it.

Zamasu laughed out as they exchanged blows,"What's wrong? Can't keep up with me now?"

Black gritted his teeth before rocketing towards Zamasu and hitting him in the gut with his knee,"SHUT-" Black moved and held both of his hands together before bringing them down on Zamasu's back,"UP!"

Zamasu went flying down towards the ground, but as soon as he hit the ground he was already rocketing back up to Black returning with his own knee to his gut.

Black gasped for air as he floated backwards clutching his stomach.

"Is the game not as much fun when your losing Black?" Zamasu chuckled. Black growled before he tried to punch Zamasu across the face only for the kai to dodged and uppercut him in the chest, knocking the air out of him again.

Zamasu grabbed him and then threw him towards the ground. Black rocketed into the concrete and then bounced up from hitting the ground at such speed.

When he hit the ground again he slowly made his way to his feet. His clothes were now tattered and torn and his body was damaged. The tide had turn.

"Its alright to be afraid. In fact-" Zamasu descending to the ground in his classic stance,"-you should be very afraid."

Black growled before he charged forward.

The journey to avenge his fallen friend had just turn into an uphill climb, but Black wasn't about to give up yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.2K 22
"Didn't Raditz tell you old timer?" Goku growls. "I wasn't born on this planet, I was sent here to destroy it. I'm sure that Gohan dropped me on purp...
6.9K 242 22
[👑 3rd Place in the Dragon Ball Z Watty Awards] Tough decisions are arising for the last remaining saiyans Gohan Son, Trunks Briefs, Cheri Ko, and H...
36.1K 887 33
"You see, three years later in the 12th of May... around 10 am... it's when they appear to make themselves known." Shadow figures float through his v...
331K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...