ANTI - Oscar Diaz

By kekeCece1705

anti /ˈanti/ INFORMAL preposition opposed to; against. "I'm anti to her presence" adjective opposed. "Los San... More

Casts
♡○●○♡
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
A/N
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
A/N
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
Epilogue
Book 2
Thank You

18

6.7K 236 55
By kekeCece1705

So the following chapters will be in Rih's POV but Oscar's thoughts will be in italic.

Part One of the Hangout Chronicles

"Robyn hurry up." Laurice shouted from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes.
"You wanted this now wait." I shouted back.

4 hours. 
That's how long it took for Laurice to finally convince me to say yes to going out tonight. 

I didn't really mind it, but i just simply didn't want to go.
I was fun when i needed to be but i also loved staying at home

My social battery was quite low today.

"Fucking hell Robyn who's heart you breaking tonight?" Laurice looked at me wide eyed when i walked out.

"Is it too much?"  I asked looking down at myself.

"Too much? Narh sis anything you wear is too much cuz you're a baddie." She winked at me and i rolled my eyes.

I made sure that the door was locked before we got into my black camaro.

"You know Oscar's going to be there tonight right?" I saw her looking at me as i started the car.

"And?"  I shifted gears and we were on the move.

"Just saying. You'll have to go pick up his jaw from the floor when he sees you."  I could practically hear the smirk on her face.

"Okay, keep on telling yourself that."

"Narh Rih. I'm shipping this. Roscar or is it Oscyn or Rhiscar?  Which one do you think is better?" 

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Now this is what we're not about to do Laurice."

"What?" She asked defensively

"Just because we talked things through does not mean anything more than that. We talked and that's it.
Don't expect a big lovely reunion.",

I told her honestly. 
Things between Oscar and I was civil. We talked but we both didn't trust each other as far as we could throw one another.

"You know you two are the most stubborn people i know. A love like what you two had no have is not that easy to just forget about Rih" She said

"You two got that Barack and Michelle kinda love.... If Barack was a gang leader.-"

"-Well he was the President kinda the same thing no?" I exhaled through my nose staring hard at the road infront of me.

"Just don't get your hopes high Lau. Nothing more is going to happen."
I wanted to put an end to this conversation. 

Tonight was suppose to be fun and nothing about this moment now was fun.

"Why? Cuz you left out the part where you lost your baby?"

Was it bad that i wanted to drive this car off the road and into a tree?
Just to shut her up

"It wasn't that easy to tell him Laurice."
I defended

"Oh bullshit Robyn.  We both know you could've told him right there and then but you chose not too." She gave me a pointed look.

I still had no idea why i left that part out. I told him everything that happened except for that.

But i couldn't. 

How was i going to look him in the eye and  tell him that not only did the Prophets come for me while he was dealing with his brother But also that i lost his child.  Our child. 
I knew he already felt bad about the whole thing.
Telling him about our baby would've made him feel worse.

"I just don't want to talk about it Laurice. Not tonight so please drop it."

"Fine. I'm sorry for bringing it up. Let's just try to have a good time tonight okay." She said as i parked the car.

I sent her a small smile and nodded.

I wanted to turn this night around.

The HANGOUT was a street party that took place in between both the gang territories every Friday.  This was the neutral point. Where everyone no matter what gang you were apart of or affiliated with came and had a good time.

The large lot was also where alot of deals were made between gangs. And the place where the first Freeridge Truce was agreed on.

A war could rage in Freeridge but no war was allowed in the HANGOUT.

I got out of the car and Laurice followed.
I had parked right next to my brother and joined him and a couple more of people in the crew.

I smiled as Laurice walked up to Gio and they shared a kiss.
They were too cute.

My eyes met Rome who sent a wink towards me.
His hands were on a Divine girl's ass as they danced.

Such a whore.

"Hey baby sis." Bryson was already tipsy. 
I rolled my eyes taking away his cup and taking a sip out of it.

I was going to keep it.

I leaned on the car and took in the environment. 

Everyone was happy, having fun and just enjoying themselves.
Everyone was here as ONE.
No Division, No Gang War Just ONE.

I bit the inside of my cheeks when my eyes met a familiar group of people.

Los Santo.

I could see a few familiar faces from back then including Pablo who was dancing with a girl.

And then my eyes landed on him.

And he was already looking at me.

Oscar watched as her black camaro pulled up.
He watched as she got out of his car.

His eyes never left her.

Tonight she was the star.
She looked gorgeous.
She always did.

He looked at the tattoos on her body.
Eyes focusing on the one that was peaking out from her jacket that she expertly pulled off as an off the shoulder top.

She cam wear a bin bag and she'll still look gorgeous

His eyes landed on the Ring on her finger.
'R' he wanted to smile.  He remembered giving it to her as a gift just because he wanted to.

She always deserved the world and he was willing to give it to her.

She was sexy back then in an innocent way. It was cute 

But now she was embracing her sexiness.
She was bad and she knew it. 

And he loved it.

●●●●●●●●●●●

Stay tuned for Part 2

Get your tissues ready guys 😬

○○○○○○○○○○○○

Check out my other Story Called ROLLACOASTER

It's called Free Advertisement 🤭🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 869 23
𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒. mostly known as 𝐀𝐉. Is the girl everyone knows but couldn't name a thing about her. she stares as you talk with the same i...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...