Her Portrait Is Black and Whi...

By ukendeavour

Book one in the 'Her Portrait' series Tina Kennard is a young up and coming yet struggling artist. Bette Po... More

We all start somewhere
Business Talk
Spatial awareness
The Signing
The Date
New Week
New York
A Hotel Evening
Returning the Favour
A wake up call
The Ashes of It All
Emotions
Saturday Morning
Her Queen
Emotional Low
Open Heart
A New Plan
Friendships
Commitment
Hospital Waiting Room
Moving Forward
The Projection Of Love
Opening Night
Living
Interactions
Personal Space
An unexpected offer
A night Out
Welcome To MoKa
Welcome To Las Vegas
A Grand Canyon Wedding
Yellowstone lodge
Open, honest lines of communication.
Home, Sweet Home
An Unexpected Guest.
Dinner
Hospital, Home
Rest and Relax
First Night Out
Gallery Time
A New Artist Direction
Moving Forward
Fire and Flames Releases
Six Minutes
Forward We Go
28 Weeks
A New Family
Home Sweet Home
Weakness
Worth Fighting For
Yoda
Treatment
Love and TIme
A small piece of normal
A couple's conversation.
Building Blocks
Friday
Friday night
Saturday
Sunday
Moving Forward
Resting
Steps Forward
Bette's Birthday
Conversations
Worth It?
Light Lunch
Expression
Movement Forward
Arrangements
Sleeplessness
Sisterly Love
Direction
reassurance
A very different Vacation
vacation carries on
Work
Seriousness
A Bad Day
Letting Her Hair Down
Night at home
Painting Together
Rest
Unexpected
Confession
Reatlessness
The Art Opening
One Foot Forward
Paint, rest, sell
Just a day
Fame
Washington
Helping Hands
Old Friendship
Life Changing Night
Breakfast With Friends
Bette's Want
One Year
News (Chapter 100)
Caring
The Woman
Weekend
Dinner
Resting
A Bleak Moment
Endless Love
The Truth About Her
The Gala
Sleeplessness
Return To Yellowstone
Yellowstone Evening
Another Hospital
A Waiting Game
Open Eyes
The Start of the battle
Light and Dark

Photograph

1.6K 37 3
By ukendeavour

Bette walked into the studio at the bottom of the garden. She rested against the door as Tina lay out a number of black and white photographs onto the counter, Tina had her hair up in a messy bun and was wearing a lose fitting shirt and jeans, every bit the artist. She was very deep in thought. Bette walked In and put the bottle of water onto another table. She looked at the photos on the counter. Photos of Tina's burnt out house and garage. Bette knew that Tina had gone back recently but she hadn't released that she had taken her camera with her. Bette picked one up, it showed a painting burned into the wood from the garage. it was an amazing photograph. Bette knew her woman was very talented.

"These are amazing," Bette put the photo back ground.

"Thank you, I thought I could use them in the show as a piece called Ashes."

"one piece?"

"Yes, I have a plan for that canvases." She pointed to a massive canvases against the far wall which had she had already painted black with grey thrown in now and again.

Bette walked over and looked at it, it looked like ash has been thrown at it. The piece was taking shape.

"You're just so fucking talented Tina. I hate that you've lost so much work but it's but a fire under your ass," Bette turned. "I'm so proud of you, I can't wait to show your work in the gallery."

Tina grinned. She loved how passionate Bette was about her work.

"Thanks, erm,"

"What is it?" Bette asked

"The insurance money has come through today. If you want me to leave..."

"Leave?" Bette looked confused. "Why would I want you to leave?"

"Well I thought this was just a temp arrangement while I waited for the money to rebuild the house and studio,"

"Do you want to leave?" Bette asked, scared of the answer she could get. she was getting very used to living with Tina, she loved it in fact she was deeply in love with this woman and she was scared that Tina really didn't feel the same.

"No," Tina said honest.

Bette let out a breath she hadn't realised she was holding.

"I don't want you to leave either, you can put the money in your account, do whatever you want with it, but I'd rather you were here with me. selfishly I suppose. I love you Tina. you know that. I don't want to be away from you. I want to be with you, I love living with you..."

"I love living with you too. You've changed my world. I just thought that with the money coming through you'd want me out."

"I would never want you out. if you're happy here that's all I want. I want to make you happy, if you want to rebuild on the land or sell the land its up to you. I just want you to be happy,"

Tina walked around to Bette and slipped her arms around her neck, Bette's arms automatically resting on Tina hips.

"You make me happy. I mean it Bette you've changed my life. I want to be with you, as long as you want me,"

"Baby you know I want you," Bette smiled.

Tina grinned before moving forward and capturing Bette's soft lips in an open mouthed and messy kiss. Bette's hands slid down Tina's body and round the curve of her ass, pulling Tina closer to her. Tina pulled back from the kiss, her body shaking. her mind racing. she ran her fingers through Bette's hair. looking deep into her eyes.

"I want you too," Tina's voice was small. Bette grinned.

She turned them both and pushed Tina against the strong table along the far wall, that was currently empty. She sat Tina onto it and put a hand between them, flicking Tina's jeans open and gently putting her hand inside, her fingers finding Tina wet against the panties she was wearing. Bette grinned before kissing Tina's neck as her fingers pushed lower and found Tina's clit. she started to rub it, listening to Tina's moans.

"I want to fuck you," Bette admitted, making Tina's breath hitch, they hadn't gone for wild yet. They had made love, had sex but they hadn't fucked.

"Please," Tina whispered.

Bette pulled her hand back and moved back pulling down Tina's jeans and panties off, she pushed Tina's legs apart and got back between them.

Bette kissed Tina's lips before pushing two fingers into her. pulling back and roughly pushing the back in. Tina moaned loudly as Bette set a hard, fast rhythm. Listening to Tina's moans and groans, Tina wrapped her legs around Bette, she threw her head back. she was still amazed by the feeling that Bette managed to bring out on her.

"Bette." Tina moaned as she let go, her orgasm taking over her, she held onto Bette as she came.

Bette let her come and removed her fingers. Bette licked her fingers. Smiling at her.

"Stay with me, Ti."

"Always," Tina whispered.

Bette kissed her again.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," Tina grinned.

Bette watched as she calmed down.

"Do you want your pants back?"

"No, take me to bed." Tina smiled and Bette picked her up taking her down the garden to their bedroom.

***

The banging on the front door got louder. Bette opened the door and looked at the woman she was hoping it wouldn't be.

"Claire what do you want?" Bette asked,

"I need to see Tina,"

"She's sleeping and you're legally not allowed to be within 50 feet of her."

"I've lost my job because of all this,"

"You burnt down her house, she lost her work, work she was due to show at my gallery. All because she came to New York with me, you're not mentally stable."

"Don't tell me what I am? Let me see her,"

"No," Bette said, as she started to close the door.

"You don't control her,"

"Neither do you," Bette slammed the door shut and picked up the phone dialling 911. She informed them of what was happening as Claire yelled and banged on the door. Tina came out wearing shorts and a tank top, she was wiping sleep from her eyes.

"What is going on?"

"Claire is outside, I've called the police."

Tina took a deep breath and went to the front door and opened it. Claire looked at her,

"Why can't you leave me alone? you've taken my art, my house. what more do you want?"

"You, don't' you get it Ti, I'm madly in love with you. She doesn't love you the way I do. you just gave yourself too her. she's a whore." Claire was rambling.

"Bette isn't a whore, Jesus Claire. Why are you doing this?"

"For you, why don't you fucking get it."

"Your my friend Claire, well you were. But you burnt my house down and you are trying to ruin the first happy relationship I've ever been in. Bette makes me happy. She's changed my world Claire. I'm sorry you are jealous or whatever it is you are. but you have to understand I'm in love with someone else. I don't know if marriage or children or anything else is in the future but you can't keep doing this,"

"I just want to be with you, don't you get it,"

"I do but I don't want to be with you Claire. I'm sorry,"

The police had arrived and were walking up the drive.

"You're a fucking bitch Tina, you've led me on. I followed you to LA, I only do that to be with you. WITH YOU." Claire move forward and punch Tina in the face as the police rushed Claire pulling it off, arresting her.

Tina sat shocked on the floor with blood running down her lip. Bette had rushed to her and made her look at her

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine," Tina said softly, her body shaking as she was in shock that Claire had physically attacked her.

"You don't look it," Bette ran her fingers down her woman's face. Tina found herself curling into Bette's body. Bette held her close. as the police came in to talk to them. Tina knew that everything would change now. she also knew she had to press charges against Claire to stop this happening. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 1K 35
(#2 Book in the dance series.) Lea Rovera is a 24 y/o aspiring artist that has been inseparable from her best friend Estelle Beaufort at The Pink Ros...
33.1K 330 31
Before and after Gen Q, from Tina's point of view.
251K 10K 47
• English • half/closer - Hilary and Khloe ❝ Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of your own fear, under the sea of your limitation an...
1.8M 51.6K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...