The Older I get |Momo x Jiro |

Av ShadyDuckks15

DISCONTINUED {Depressed Jiro AU} Kyouka's parents are abusing her. Mentally and physically. Her parents had... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Anouncement
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
I'm such a dumbass lol
Announcement
A/N:
A/N: (sorry i have so many)
Chapter 9
Updated Announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important Author's note
Chapter 14
Please read!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
IM ALIVE!
Update
Chapter 17 (at last its finally here)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Hello
Update
Hii
😓😓😓
Chapter 21 (thanks for waiting)
A/N:
Chapter 22

Chapter 8

2.4K 57 225
Av ShadyDuckks15

Momo's POV:

Today is finally the day Jiro gets to see the dorms. she'll be sharing a room with me while she stays. we went over the plan for how we are going to arrange the set up of the room. I asked Jiro if I should get a smaller bed or not. "What if we shared one instead?" she asks. "I mean I am only staying for a couple days."

I loved the idea of sharing a bed with Kyoka. She always is so peaceful and vulnerable when she's sleeping. To keep myself from sounding too excited over the idea I say "That would be a good use of space...alright then."

I know that Kyoka tends to keep up her walls, and nobody could pass though. Then again, recently she did just tell me things she hasn't told anyone besides...Kamanari.

Honestly; Judging by what Jiro said, How could he be so cruel to her? What was his reason for his actions? I clench my fist at the thought of it.

...

It was dinner time and me and Kyoka sat down in the dining room to eat.

"How's your food, Kyoka?" Mother asked trying to make her feel welcome. "It's great Mrs. Yaoyorozu." Kyoka told her in response.

"Oh and you can just call me, Aimi. You're gonna live here after all." She stated. Jiro nodded.

"Do you have your things all packed and ready to go?" Father asked Kyoka.

"Yes; i'm super grateful thank you." She says in response.

"Of course." My parents say in unison.

...

We finish up dinner and put on our pj's. Kyoka is sat on the bed. Something's bothering her, i can feel it.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask gently putting my hand on her shoulder. "I-well, not really..." She says.

I can tell she was about to lie.

"I'm really starting to feel nervous about this. And don't get me wrong your parents are nice and I'm grateful, but I just don't wanna have to do the whole being alone thing..." She tells me.

"Hey...everything will be alright. I'm always a call away. Besides, we'll see each other every day at school. And as long as I'm around none of them will bother you when you come to visit." I tell her giving a sincere smile.

"You really are amazing...Yaomomo." She tells me.

"What?" I ask. "Me? What did i do?"

"You're always so helpful, kind and considerate. Not to mention smart and pretty. Basically a goddess." She tells me.

"You think so?" I ask.

"Definitely." She replies.

"So are you." I tell her.

"How? i'm literally garbage. My parents don't love me, everytime i open up i get crushed, i get bulli-" She starts to say.

I grab her face and place my lips onto Jiro's
soft yet chapped lips.

We pull away.

"Oh my god- i'm so sorry!" I say. I forgot to consider Jiro's feelings...What if i messed this up?

"I-it's fine, really. I-well I kinda liked it if I'm being honest." She admits.

"Me too." I say.

She smiles at me.

...

We end up falling asleep at 11:30 or so. We stayed up talking most of the night.

God, i love her so much. I want to give her the world.

...

Kyoka's POV:

i wake up in Momo's arms. she's so warm. When she kissed me yesterday...it felt so...right? Before all of this, i didn't think i was even into girls. And thinking about it even more makes me wonder if I actually had serious feelings for Denki in the first place?

I think maybe I was calling it 'love' because he was the only one who gave me the courtesy of feeling special. I think I confused love and friendship.

So...wait- does this make me a lesbian if I don't actually like boys that way? I mean I guess that does.

This is confusing. All i know is that what i feel for Momo, is not just friendship.

I'm definitely crushing on her; Of course since i haven't exactly spent enough time with her to know if it's love yet.

She's so beautiful...

...

I fell back asleep because the next thing i knew, Momo was taping me on the shoulder to wake up and get ready.

I put on a white tank top and some black high waisted jeans Paired with a oversized black coat.

Then, lastly I do my makeup and put on my boots.

Yaomomo is wearing a pink turtleneck sweater, with some skinny jeans and her sneakers.

...

We go out front to where the car was waiting to take us to the dormitories.

I was surprised that Yaoyorozu suggested to bring some of the new stuff we got at the mall to bring to her dorm. She's so kind to want to give me my own space in her dorm.

...

At the dorms

We make our way into the common and some of the butlers Momo's parents hired brought in the boxes for my room.

Everyone was sitting in the common room, sadly. I really wanted to avoid any reasons to have to talk to people. Well not all people. Todoroki, Bakugou and Tokoyami weren't present.

They all just stared at me like i was a ghost or a disease. It kind of freaked me out.

"You should all know staring is rude. So keep your eyes to yourself." Momo says sternly.

Everyone knew that Momo was mad. You could hear it in her voice.

Everyone except Kamanari listened.

"What? am I just that horrible to look at?" I say to him.

He says nothing and looks away.

being near him makes me feel anxious. On the other hand, Momo makes me feel good about myself.

...

Me and Momo finished up our meal before heading up to her, and now my dorm room.

"Okay, here it is." She announces.

I open the door and set my stuff down.

"It looks great!" I tell her.

We then unpack all of my things and then we decided to relax by cuddling in bed until we got tired. Although that wouldn't be hard since we did a ton of unpacking and stuff.

In the Morning

Momo's POV:

It was quite foolish to stay up so late last night, since we have classes today. But I wanted to make Jiro feel as comfortable as possible.

Jiro was still asleep. I get out of bed and lean over to kiss her on the cheek. She then woke up and kissed me on the cheek herself.

"Morning." She tells me.

"Morning to you too." I tell her.

...

We had gotten dressed into our uniforms and headed to the common area to eat breakfast.

''What do you want to eat?" I ask. Fortunately it was my turn to cook so I could make whatever Jiro wanted to eat today.

"French toast?" She asks politely.

I nod.

More people came into the kitchen and took a seat at the tables while they wait for breakfast.

"Morning Momo!" Mina greets me, completely ignoring the fact that Jiro was also here.

"Morning." I tell her.

"What's for breakfast?" Tokoyami said as he took his seat.

"French toast." I tell him.

I finish up and set a plate in front of Jiro. Then I sit down next to her with my own plate.

"So what's the story with you? You outside campus right? Why are you staying here?" Mineta says.

"Mineta that's none of your business. Let her be." Sero says.

The rest of the class sit to eat.

"Ugh what's this loser still doing here?" Uraraka said passing Jiro.

"Say that again and i'll-" I start.

"It's fine, let it go Momo." Jiro says. her head was down.

"What, are you going to cry now?" Uraraka says then smirks.

"Floaty bitch." I hear someone say.

I look to see who it was.

It was...Bakugou?!

"Huh?! You're really going to defend this freak?" Uraraka questions.

"She has clearance to be here. So what, you just going to bitch and complain to the teachers?why bother to do shit to people? Mind your damn business and get over yourself. That won't make you feel better about yourself in the end." He says. I could tell he meant that.

"T-Thank you Bakugou..." Jiro half muttered.

I look to Uraraka. She had a look on her face. Did Bakugou actually end up getting through to her? It's possible. He has a way with words.

...

We finished breakfast and headed to class.

First class was Mic's class. I was fairly good in that class. It does sometimes get boring since I usually am the one to answer the questions.

...

It was mid class and I was tired of answering questions, so I stopped raising my hand for all of them.

I look to Kyoka. She was doodling in her notebook.

She looked so happy. Whatever it was, it made her happy. I'm glad.

I go back to taking my notes and then the bell rang and the next class started.

Next class was All Mights class.

...

We all arrived at ground beta.

All Might explained what we were going to be doing.

"All right young fledgling heroes! Today we are going to be doing the same exercise we did in your first year!" All Might said.

"Oh! So like the first training lesson we did in our first class!" Toru stated.

"Exactly! But this time different partners, of course." All might said.

...

All Might drew out our teams.

"Young Todoroki, and Mineta...Against Young Midoriya and Iida."

"Young Bakugou and Momo, against Asui and Tokoyami."

"Kamanari and Ashido, against Young Jiro and Uraraka."

Jiro's paired up against Uraraka...I hope what Bakugou said earlier meant something to her. I hope things go okay.

All might announced the rest and drew out the lots.

...

Todoroki and Mineta against Midoriya and Iida were up first.

...

Todoroki's battle just finished and won. that meant my round was up.

Kyouka's POV:

Momo's turn was up and she was paired with Bakugou. I had my doubts about him before. i guess I was wrong. He stood up for me. I wonder why?

Maybe he isn't as bad as we all judged him to be.

...

Momo's team had won, of course, i knew she could do it.

After the fight with Momo and Bakugou

"Hey, thank you for doing that earlier." Momo tells the tempered boy.

"Whatever, it's the least I could do. I know the how it is. Don't think too hard on it." He confessed.

"That's really considerate of you Bakugou." Momo tells him.

(Back to Jiro)

It was now time for my battle with Uraraka. I wonder what nasty comment she has for me now.

We head into the building. Me and Uraraka were the heroes and Ashido and Kamanari were the villains.

"Hey, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I know that was really shitty of me to say to you. Not like anything i've said to you wasn't shitty." Uraraka says to me.

She's apologising?! What happened all of the sudden?

"It was shitty. But then again I'm used to it. You'd think I'd stop crying so much if I was used to it. I'll accept the apology, but it'll take time to completely forgive you." I say.

"I get it. But can i ask you something? What do you mean you're used to it? Besides what I did to you." She asks.

"The hell of people that I call Mother and Father; they aren't good people. They did give me a roof and gave me food, so I never fought back because in the end i knew that they were what's keeping me alive." I confess.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry Jiro. I had no idea." Uraraka tells me.

"Thanks I guess." I say.

"Truse?" She asks.

"Truse. Now let's get this thing over with." I say.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

12.1K 323 18
"Do I really like her, or am I just delusional?" These thoughts rushed through Yaoyorozu's head, as she sat quietly with the purple-haired girl. I th...
64.3K 1.1K 18
Jirou lost all of her feeling internally and externally at the age of 9, when her life got so hard to deal with that her body just didn't. She made i...
19.1K 632 49
Collection of drabbles and oneshots featuring the ship MomoJirou, between characters Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyouka Jirou, from the anime My Hero Academia...
453K 9.7K 22
𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤... 𝘵𝘰 (𝘺/𝘯) 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 �...