Deceiver //PJM FF

Por LizSorora

A young man who's life sends him to walk through roads that stain his gentle soul, finds himself before a job... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Author Time

Chapter 72

1.9K 174 112
Por LizSorora

You stepped out of your car and with a quick pace headed towards the entrance of your parent's house which you had come to after leaving LeeGuk's place. The maids greeted you and welcomed you but you were in no mood for politeness and mannerisms as you had gotten there for one purpose only.

"Mrs. I am afraid your parents aren't home for the moment." The maid spoke to you as she followed behind you while you were speedwalking inside the residence, heading to your father's office.

"I am aware. I won't stay long. I just need something. You don't need to follow me around." You responded to her with a harsh tone that was more than unusual of you because no matter what you always made sure to be respectful to staff and people that general had done nothing wrong against you, however this time, your logic was a bit misty and as such, your behavior had derived away from your usual.

You were full of rage and anger, full of feelings of pain, and complaints towards life's unfairness. What did she ever do to deserve such an end? Why did she have to be placed in such a position? Your mind was torturing you, making you imagine her feelings of that moment and what she was possibly thinking.

All your life, her as well as you were restricted in many ways. Every moment filled with rules to follow. However unlike you, she was the better one, because she was able to keep her positivity even in the most gloomy moments and you admired her for that. She was your best friend, a sister you never biologically had. She was a person that gifted you many different perspectives of life, changing your dark thoughts at crucial times for you. With her, you felt as if you weren't alone because even though the world seemed to have certain requirements that you needed to fulfill in order to be loved and accepted by it, you accepted and embarrassed each other without forcing any change in oneself or the other. 

Unlike your parents who often made you feel like a product that they were advertising and as such it was needed of you to be in your best behavior or the many people that through years had tried to befriend you for beneficial reasons. Unlike any guy who had claimed to be in love with you while all they wanted was just a bit of attention as the title of dating someone as rich as you, would bring them. Noone ever was as true as her towards you and that was the reason she meant so much to you. She was the first person that made you think that you are worthy as an individual and your thoughts matter even if they were to contradict the rules and the ethics you were taught. She was family to you but you lost her. Stupidly like that.

The last words you exchanged with her passed through your mind as you entered into your father's office and closed the door behind you. Wasn't it strange? How any word can be your last to someone and you would never be able to guess so.

"Don't worry, I got your back. You just make sure to have fun with him."You mumbled, bringing your old memory to the present as the sound made it feel alive again.

You knew that she was going to him and you had agreed to cover up for her if her parents were to found that she was missing. What was a lie in such cases? Evey friend would do as much. Yet somehow you had regretted every bit of that night because those words turned to torture. You were supposed to have her back. Where were you when she needed you? What were you doing? You were her friend but you failed to notice her state, they always blamed you, and even though you didn't want to let their words affect you, the truth was that they had. Every moment after that day, you just grew to blame yourself more and more for her then thought as suicide. And now here you were, knowing the whole truth and realizing that your guilt may have been invalid yet your feelings were nothing but resolved.

What's the point of knowing if you can still do nothing about it? What was the point of all these years of pain and suffering , longing for a moment when you could sleep calmly knowing that justice has been put to place? How could you call yourself her friend, if all you do is shush and avert your eyes away from this case now?

With such thoughts and feelings of resentment, you approached your father's desk and opened a shelf where he held a small coffer. You placed the password since you knew it and opened it without any difficulty, soon facing the small amount of cash that he held in there as well as the black box that you came for. You didn't hesitate to open it and grab the gun that was resting in its place, quickly shoving it in your back and closing everything as it was before.

If Justice can't prevail then...I will bring justice with my own two hands.

---Change of set---

"Jimin! What the heck!" NamJoon yelled at his friend once he finally picked up his phone after the many calls he had given him, from the moment he had stepped out of LeeGuk's house and had found him nowhere along with his car.

"I know, I know. Sorry, Hyung. I just felt like I shouldn't leave Y/N alone so I followed her." Jimin replied apologetically as he had no intention of doing him like that but after your last words, a bad feeling had gotten over him, making him follow you just to make sure that you will be okay.

"Aish! seriously. Because of you I am late for work!" Namjoon complained as he just managed to get into the elevator, now twenty minutes late.

"I am sorry. But we both know you will manage. Your boss has a soft spot for you after all." 

"Soft spot my ass!... Anyway, is Mrs. Lee okay?" He questioned as he himself was a bit worried, taking into consideration your emotional state while you left that meeting.

"She came to her parents' house," Jimin responded as his eyes were watching ahead, him having parked his car at a small distance from the gate to your parents' house.

"That's normal I believe. If I was her I wouldn't want to see TaeYong's face for a while too. Anyways, I got to go. You have an hour to return my car!" He emphasizes before hanging up and stepped out of the elevator, getting ready for a good excuse to give to his superior.

"It may be normal for most but for her...she dislikes this place equally with TaeYong's house I believe" Jimin spoke to himself as he knew well that this wouldn't be the place you would run for shelter if you were in need for one.

He stayed there for a second more then he brought the vehicle to life and drove away, being aware that his actions of following you like this were not accepting of him, no matter how worried he may have gotten about you. He was no longer in a position to comfort you as he wanted so much to do. He was in no place to hug you and keep you tight, whispering you reassuring words. He wasn't the one that could have the chance to hear the painful thoughts that may be going in your mind right now nor could he give his best to shove those thoughts away from your mind and with his warmth and love, try to lessen your disappointment and pain that you received today.

If only all these were to have happened some days earlier, he would have been the one taking care of you but the timing wasn't exactly on his side. All he was able to do now was worry on his own and suffer knowing that he is not able to reach you nor help you in any way.

---Time skip---

TaeYong had returned home a bit earlier form his office as he was feeling more than tired and unwilling to deal with anything else at that moment. 

After all the things that had happened today he was more than unable to focus on anything yet, he decided to return to his office like nothing happened, in thoughts that his mind would get distracted as he was gonna have other things to be occupied with but that hope turned out to not come true as the past was never more alive in his mind and his feelings were never more mixed up than at that instant.

Alone at the comfort of his dark space, he was seating in silence even though his mind only silent that wasn't. Your words kept playing to his head and the gaze that you gave him, seemed to have been stuck before his eyes making him feel sad and guilty. 

You were right after all. It was his fault in a way. It was him who had failed to think of the consequences of his actions. It was him who had taken the root and used such wrong means to benefit himself, to begin with. It was his old self that was self-absorbed and ambitious that brought him to this day. It was that stupid greed and desire to be someone as great as everyone was all his life expecting him to be.

From the moment he was born, he was claimed to be the pride of his family. The only son, the only one that would one day take over his grandfather's creation and manage his family's wealth. 

'I look at you and I am the happiest mother on earth'         'My son is the smartest'        'My son is exceptional'         'Study hard so they will all be jealous of us'       'TaeYong-ah, don't disappoint me.'  ' You will have time for fun when you grow older, now you have to work hard'   ' You should always remember son, trust no one. In this world, there will never be a thing such as friends for you. Because you are better than them. You don't need them.'

Words that they used to tell him casually that pierce his mind and played a big role on the development of his personality. Little nothings that ended up becoming his whole life. He held responsibilities from the moment he took his first breath and that was surely not easy and with time all he did was look around and realize that he was far from all those things that they were expecting him to be and that was the moment he had felt the burden falling on his shoulders as well as fear taking over his heart. If he was not what they loved and cherished and he was one day to let them down, then he was about to lose everything he ever knew and loved in his life. 

Was it childish that he wanted to be loved still even if the him they were willing to accept was not fully him? TaeYong wasn't sure of the response but surely he had work hard to make that lie real. To be the successful person they demanded of him to be. However, he has come to realize that his effortful tries towards that goal were what had ruined him inside making him close up and think of himself as unworthy of love. Thing that MinHee changed once she came into his life.

Yet here he was now, without her. He had lost the only person that had done what he had failed to do for himself and time hadn't stopped either way. Why were the clocks still ticking? When his heart was left in the past for a long time now. Why were the people around him able to smile, when he was unable to feel anything but numbness? It was so unfair and he was so mad at everyone yet simultaneously he wished for no one to ever be in his place. 

However that was till he had met you. A pair of eyes as dead as his. A face as cold and expressionless that sometimes made him think that he was looking at a mirror. LeeGuk often questioned him why did he hate you so much and maybe that was the biggest reason. It was because you resembled him and he was forced to see how pathetic he was, every time he was to look your way. 

Feelings that he felt once again when you looked at him with your eyes full of tears. He had never seen you vulnerable at such a state yet didn't find it unreasonable to the slightest. He more deserved more than that slap that you gave him and he was well aware of that.

The sound of his phone that started ringing was what drew him out of his thoughts, making him year his eyes away from the ceiling he had been observing and look towards the device that was vibrating on his desk while the sound kept disturbing the silence he had gotten accustomed to.

 He took a deep breath to collect himself, preparing to answer that call but as soon as he grabbed his phone and saw that it was an unknown number the one that was calling him, he found himself to be hesitating for a moment, however he proceeded and accepted the call, placing the device on his ear, before he left a small reply get out of his lips.

"Yes?"

"It's been so long since I last heard your voice."The female voice reached his ears, bringing his body to an instant freeze as he could not help but recognize her.

"HaNeul" He spoke of her name softly as he was in a shock and fear got born inside him, his mind thinking of reason she may have contacted him.

"Someone didn't keep their pretty little mouth close, didn't you?" She replied and he grew pale now knowing that she was aware that he had spoke of the past.

"I-"

"Seriously, you just like complicating things for me, don't you?..And now I have to clean after your doings." 

"What do you mean?" He asked her as he stood up from his chair and glanced out his window, being a bit thankful that his curtains were closed, and as such he was out of view to become anyone's target.

"Your wife had requested to meet me. I hope you won't wait for her awake tonight."She replied and then a small laugh reached his ear before the line was cut off.

TaeYong couldn't help but panic and instantly try to call you but you didn't seem to be answering his calls, which was more than normal that you wouldn't do but he really needed to talk with you at that instant.

"Come on Y/n! Please!" He spoke out loud as desperation tried getting to him, trying to reach you for the third time then he just gave up on it and decided to call LeeGuk, reflexively reaching out for him when moments of crisis were to fall upon him, like this one was.

---Meanwhile---

You had just entered MinHee's house in Busan, after you had reached there with a taxi, leaving your driver back at your house.

You had called the wife of the Prime Minister on your way there, inviting him for an evening dinner for the two of you, using as an excuse that you were interested on getting to know her better after the good impression she left to you at that part. Of course you weren't surprised that she had agreed so casually because you were well aware that this was as much of an opening for her as it was for you.

She may come with intentions of taking your life, but that was in no importance to you because you had made sure to have something to protect yourself if the need arises.

You hurried and closed the curtains of the windows as you would want her guards to have visual access to the two of you, while you were to be inside the house then you proceeded to take off your coat and take the gun out of your bag and place it behind your back, covering with your jacket.

After you made sure that the gun was stable enough on your jeans and it wasn't going to fall, you grabbed the cameras that you had brought along from your room and looked around, decided where they were to look better, and then proceeded at placing them and turning them on.

---Change of set---

"This too. And this one as well." 

"Oh for God's sake. I was late just twenty minutes." NamJoon complained as his Hyung brought him some more extra files for him to take care of again.

"I gave you permission to leave while on working hours and you stepped on the timeline. You know well enough that it's no one's responsibility what you decide to do and if you stay working all night. Working hours are working hours that require you at your post and what do you do?" The man responded while placing his hands on his hips, clearly not planning to let this go easily.

"I know, I know. You are absolutely right and I promise it won't happen again. Just please cut me some slack today. Yes?" NamJoon looked up at his Hyung with soft eyes and the man just stared at him before grabbing one of the three files he brought and walked away.

Oh well..One less is better than nothing..

He thought before leaving a sigh escape from his mouth and focus back on the papers he had at hand. He was absorbed in them for a few minutes till his phone went off and he looked up, struggling to see it anywhere on his desk which was more than normal considering the messy state that it was in.

He moved some papers and files here and then till he finally found it resting under one and then grabbed it, recognizing the number that had yet to save on his phone, since it had called him earlier today.

"Mr.Kim? What may be your reason for-" He was ready to question LeeGuk but he cut NamJoon's words off, making his eyes grow wide as he got informed of the situation that was going on and the fact that your life was in danger.

"Is there a way that you can track her whereabouts?" LeeGuk asked of him and NamJoon stood up from his seat, quickly rushing to grab his coat.

"That needs authorization. We are not entitled to use police services for personal reasons. What about her phone? Has she ever shared a location link with any of you or perhaps someone may be aware of her google account through which we could possibly take a lead?"He threw some thought quickly as he wore his coat and returned to his desk, grabbing his gun from the shelf he leaves it at.

"Kim NamJoon! Where do you think you are going?! Working hours aren't-" His Superior approached him, having noticed him from afar that he was getting ready to live but as soon as he saw NamJoon holding his gun, he held his words.

"I am sorry Hyung. I have somewhere I am needed to. I promise you I will work overtime tomorrow."He told him as he placed his gun on the holder that he kept behind his back and rushed outside, while he still held the phone with his one hand, listening carefully to LeeGuk's negative reply.

"Okay, for now stay put. I will try to find a way." He replied to him and hang up, ignoring the fact that he had bumped into some people on his way to the elevator where once inside he called Jimin, ignoring the three people that were standing behind him.

"Where the heck have you left your phone!!?!"He shouted suddenly , frustrated that he was responding at this moment that he needed him to respond more than any other time.

He stepped out of the elevator once the doors opened, ignoring the whispering words of the others that were commenting on his stressed behavior and he focused on continuing calling Jimin till he stepped out of the building and the guard at the door came up and spoke to him.

"Oh Officer Kim. I have your car keys here. Your friend came by two hours ago or so and told me to bring them to you but I got distracted and forgot." The aged man admitted as he laughed and got from his pocket NamJoon's car keys, of which he recalled having in his possession once he saw NamJoon.

"Oh!Great. Thank you." NamJoon rushed back inside to go down at the underground parking where he assumed that Jimin must have left his car since it was the place he usually leaves it and Jimin must be aware of that information.

---Change of set---

Jimin kept feeling his phone vibrating on the inner pocket of his leather jacket where he had placed it after he had changed his coat and replace it with it since it was warmer and more comfortable when riding a motorbike as he was at the moment.

He had called his friend to bring the vehicle to him after he had seen you leaving your house in a taxi when you coincidentally happened to pass by him that was on his way to send NamJoon's car back to him.

At first, he hadn't thought much of it but then he understood that the fact that you left your driver behind meant only one thing and that was that you definitely weren't planning to return home. 

He didn't have the chance to follow you at that moment however he could guess where you might be heading and he couldn't help but want to not leave you alone. With such intentions, he had borrowed his friend's motorbike two hours ago or so and had started his drive for Busan.

Even though his phone seemed to be getting quite persistent, he was unable to stop and answer it because he would lose time, and strangely he felt as if he had to rush. The thought that you may be crying alone at that moment or maybe try to do something worse than that, had penetrated his thoughts and had filled him with fear.

Yes, he may not have the right to be there for you but if his fearful thoughts were close to what you were thinking to the slightest, he had to do what he could to prevent it. Because he was just not strong enough and if you were to harm yourself then he was to surely go down with you. If you were to give up your life then he surely would never be able to forgive himself.

---To be continued....

{Dear lord, I made myself feel tense 😂😂😂}

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

262 41 40
》Whispered Confession 《 Pov: How Much I try. Its Hard To Forget You ... ??: I hope you could ever listened My "Whispered Confession"... This Story re...
5.1K 416 16
Tricked into making the move to Korea for your career, and trapped in a contract with a less-than reputable company, you are trying to get through th...
18.3K 745 78
jimin is a really wealthy man in Korea but had to go to pairs for business work. he works in a company his assistant was a women name Lee eunmi. she...
875 389 16
"yn,.....I like you." Jimin said "I'm sorry Jimin. I....I think love is just waste of time. I don't even know you well. I'm sorry." I am happy about...