Wait, What?

By SkylerMc82

Berkley Felt, Jackson Felt's sister, is 16. The two live with their parents and move to LA where their friend... More

π—œ 𝗑 𝗧 π—₯ 𝗒 𝗗 𝗨 𝗖 𝗧 π—œ 𝗒 𝗑
𝗒 𝗑 π—˜
𝗧 π—ͺ 𝗒
𝗧 𝗛 π—₯ π—˜ π—˜
𝗙 𝗒 𝗨 π—₯
𝗙 π—œ π—©π—˜
𝗦 π—œ 𝗫
𝗦 π—˜ 𝗩 π—˜ 𝗑
π—˜ π—œ π—š 𝗛 𝗧
𝗑 π—œ 𝗑 π—˜
𝗧 π—˜ 𝗑
π—˜ π—Ÿ π—˜ 𝗩 π—˜ 𝗑
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ π—Ÿ 𝗩 π—˜
𝗧 𝗛 π—œ π—₯ 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
𝗙 𝗒 𝗨 π—₯ 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
𝗙 π—œ 𝗙 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
𝗦 π—œ 𝗫 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
𝗦 π—˜ 𝗩 π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
π—˜ π—œ π—š 𝗛 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
𝗑 π—œ 𝗑 π—˜ 𝗧 π—˜ π—˜ 𝗑
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗒 𝗑 π—˜
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 π—ͺ 𝗒
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗙 𝗒 𝗨 π—₯
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗙 π—œ 𝗩 π—˜
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗦 π—œ 𝗫
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗦 π—˜ 𝗩 π—˜ 𝗑
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 π—˜ π—œ π—š 𝗛 𝗧
𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗑 π—œ 𝗑 π—˜
𝗧 𝗛 π—œ π—₯ 𝗧 𝗬
𝗧 𝗛 π—œ π—₯ 𝗧 𝗬 𝗒 𝗑 π—˜
𝗧 𝗛 π—œ π—₯ 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 π—ͺ 𝗒
𝗧 𝗛 π—œ π—₯ 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗛 π—₯ π—˜ π—˜
𝗧 𝗛 π—œ π—₯ 𝗧 𝗬 𝗙 𝗒 𝗨 π—₯
Authors note...

𝗧 π—ͺ π—˜ 𝗑 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗛 π—₯ π—˜ π—˜

633 14 6
By SkylerMc82

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

Holy shit. That happened.

Tears streamed from my eyes. Being called a slut hurt.

I didn't want to go to my room crying, so I went outside. Behind the hotel was a publish beach. I decided to walk in the water for a while and text Nessa.

Nessa❤️

Berkley
Hey, it's Berkley. I got your number a while ago but never texted you. I just wanted to talk to you in private.

Nessa
Hey love! We can talk! Where should we meet?

Berkley
The beach behind the hotel.

Nessa
I'll be down in a minute!

I fiddle with my hands while I was for Nessa. Payton has told me that Chase tried to fuck with Nessa, and that he didn't believe her.

Would he believe me?

"Hey love! How are yo- oh you're crying! Baby don't cry!" Nessa's short body ran to me, wrapping her fragile arms around my body. I hugged her back.

"So, um, did chase try hitting on you?" I wondered, hoping I wasn't the only one.

"Yeah! He tried to get me to send nudes to him. Fucking prick." She sighed.

"Nessa," My voice cracked and a few more tears spilled out. "He tried to-." I couldn't even get the words out.

"Oh honey!" Let's get you to your room and tell Payton. I'll tell our manager." She tried to pull me gently towards the hotel.

"No! Please no. Don't take me to Payton. He didn't believe you. He wouldn't believe me." I sobbed, falling to the ground on my knees.

"Baby! He might not have believed me, but he will believe you. He likes you a lot! He tells josh constantly about how he likes you so much!" Nessa sat in the sand with me.

"Plus! He's know chase for so long, they are best friends." I stressed.

"He shouldn't have tried anything. What did he do? You can trust me." Nessa locked her eyes on mine.

"He invited me to his room. I thought Charli wanted to hang out. When we got there he- he tried to touch me. Charli wasn't there. He said something about something Payton posted on insta." I couldn't stop crying. Nessa brings I her phone and turns it on.

"You mean this photo?" Nessa gave me her phone.

★☆★☆★

♡︎𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘪𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 863,266 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝗽𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀 "𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖫𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋"

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦!

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰. 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯!

𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙮 ^𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘰! 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯𝘯

𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘬 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯

𝙘𝙮𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙧 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘺

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘸𝘰𝘸

★☆★☆★

"Wow." I breath out.

I mean... my ass does look great.

"Skinny legend you are!" Nessa giggles, making me laugh a little.

"Thank you. But we need to do something about Chase." I said.

We decided a plan. I mean, Josh and Bryce were already planning a diss track, but we need to get Chase out of the show. Nessa took my back to my room so I could tell at least Annie so that she could help us.

"Alright, this is where I say goodbye. Text me if he contacts you again, okay?" Nessa raised her eyebrows in concern.

"I sure will. Thank you!" I smile then knocking on my door as she walked away.

Annie answered the door and immediately dragged me into the room. She started rambling on and on about how Hayden texted her again.

"Annie! I need to talk to you." I shouted to get her attention. I look around the room and see Payton is asleep on our bed and Asher is probably with some of the boys.

"Fuck, sorry. What is it? Oh shit, you're crying! Berkley don't cry! Please." She hugged me tightly.

All girls are the same when it comes to crying ha.

"It's Chase Hudson. He- he tried to touch me and get me to have sex with him." I explained.

"He what?!" Payton shot up from our bed.

I thought he was asleep?! What the hell!

"Payton! You weren't supposed to hear that!" I freak out.

"Berkley! Did he touch you?" Payton was mad.

"He did." I sob.

"Where?" Payton's voice got deep.

"My, um, between my legs with his hand. I stopped him before he actually did anything! I also might've punched him and broke his nose?" I chuckle at the last part.

Taking boxing was smart.

"Baby, he cant do that! Only I can." Payton pushes Annie away from me, making her fall off the bed with a thud. Payton enveloped me I to his chest with a hug.

"Thanks for that. I'm going to go tell Bryant." Annie smiled.

"Okay. Tell him I'll talk to him in a bit." I muffled into Payton's chest.

"I need to shower and his touch off of me me." I whisper.

"I'll get you clothes out. Go take a nice hot relaxing shower." Payton told me and I listened.

After my shower I found a pair of leggings, a blue tie dye sweatshirt with the number 12 on the back, and a black nike sports bra at the door. I quickly change into the outfit and join Payton on our bed.

Annie came into the room few minutes later and told us that Chase was kicked off the tour as was sent home. I had texted Nessa the news and she was over the moon happy.

★☆★☆★

♡︎𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘩𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 926,277 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖼𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖾.

𝙥𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴.

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘪 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴!

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘵. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯****𝘳 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦?!
↳ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥
↳ 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩, 𝘥𝘰 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯-𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥!
↳ 𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘰𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘎𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘪 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘦.

𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘱𝘱

𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺
↳ 𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵!

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨?!

★☆★☆★

"Rise and shine!" Annie screamed before I felt ice hit my face along with freezing cold water.

"Annie." I shrieked, jolting up.

"What the fuck." Payton groaned, getting up slowly. Of course Annie only dumped water on me.

"Annie is mean." I pout.

"Stop pouting." Payton chuckled at me.

"Making me." I smirk.

"Oh I will." Payton smirked as well. He tried to grab me but I got up and started running. I ran out the door and to Madi Monroe and Cynthia Parker's room. Luckily for me, they had the door slightly ajar.

"Help me!" I giggle as I spring into the room. Madi and Cynthia look at me like I'm crazy, but I run to the balcony.

Bad idea.

"I got you now." Payton started to slowly step towards me. I started to panic. I look off the balcony and see that it hung over the ocean.

Big brain move!

I jump.

Yup.

I jumped over the balcony edge and into the freezing cold ocean. It was only three story I had to free fall, but luckily the water was deep.

"Berkley?!" Payton's voice filled my ears as I emerged from the water. I was shaking from how cold the water was and from all of the adrenaline.

"That was so fun!" I shout, only to have water fill my mouth. I go underwater and swim towards the shore.

"You're fucking crazy! When I saw you jump I ran here!" Madi said, grabbing me from the water. I was a laughing mess.

"That was so fun. Ten out of ten recommend!" I smile at the tall blonde.

I just jumped into the ocean.

That's fucking crazy!

And kind of unrealistic, but fucking crazy!

"Are you ok?" Madi asked, clearly worried.

"Fuck yeah I am! I need to do something crazy. I hope you filmed that." I chuckle, walking with her inside.

"Cynthia was trying to capture the cute moment with you and Payton, so yeah she got it." Madi grinned.

"Fuck! There you are!" Payton came running down a hall.

"Hi." I smile stupidly.

"Are you hurt? Why did you do that? You could've died!" Payton freaked.

"I didn't die, and I'm okay! I needed to do something spontaneous! I feel alive now." I explain.

"You're so dumb." Payton chuckled, grabbing my hand and dragging me to our room.

"Bye Madi! I love you!" I shout as he take a corner.

★☆★☆★

"So you're telling me that Berk jumped off of a balcony?" Annie didn't believe Payton and me.

"Cynthia filmed it." I smile big.

"Weirdos. Anyways, we need to get ready for today!" Annie said, yanking me into the bathroom so that we could get ready.

While Annie got dressed in a basic black t-shirt and some jean shorts. She also wore her cute choker she had gotten at the airport and that she loved so much, and she also wore Asher's black bucket hat.

I got out of my wet clothes and put on a white tube top and black ripped jean shorts. I went with no make up, natural!

Annie has already left to meet up with Asher at the breakfast bar. She said she wanted her yogurt and pancakes. I walked out of the room and ran into Payton.

★☆★☆★

♡︎𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 864,276 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝗽𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅

𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩  𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 "𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭"

𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝘢𝘢𝘸𝘸

𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙞𝙞 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦!

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘢𝘸𝘸𝘸𝘦

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱.

★☆★☆★

𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎?! 𝚈𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚛. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍!!!!!

𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚊!

𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 896 26
You are 16 years old and your name is Alexia and you are ibfs (internet best friends) with Chase Hudson You are best friends, "have I really fallen f...
25.4K 420 13
✰ Cheesy Romance story ✰ You and Payton Moormeier were best friends he was like a older brother to you. You both were instagram and TikTok famous. Pl...
1.2K 62 33
Confusion Created July 31st, 2020πŸ’ž Finished September 18, 2020πŸ’ž
81.5K 524 30
Anna hall, a 17 year old girl daughter of Bryce hall and Addison rae and younger sister of Avani Gregg by 1 year, and younger sister of chase Hudson...