Various x chubby reader

Oikawastan által

just random anime+ webtoon+ misc. boy x chubby female readers 😌 for the cute but self conscious beans out th... Több

•Not good enough• Levi Ackerman
Pretty boy - Shoto Todoroki
•Protective• Katsuki Bakugou
A Little Strange - Tendou satori
•Don't worry I've got you• Izuku Midoriya
Jacket - Oikawa Toru
•Innocence• Jumin Han
•Swim with me• Haruka Nanase
•Lipstick• Kōtarō Bokuto
•Breaking Point• Rin Matsuoka
•Jealousy• Katsuki Bakugou
•Formal Attire Required• Mammon
•Struggling• Tsukishima kei
•Corn Maze• Ushijima Wakatoshi
update for now
Babysitting - Kuroo Tetsurō
Bye lol
What's up! Please read Yall
If you were curious.

•Makeover• L Lawliet

9.4K 248 140
Oikawastan által

Hey if you're reading this again and it seems slightly different I just changed the title!
This was a request by KirishimaIsMyHusband hope you like it

Being a detective is amazing. I love helping people and the thrill of the job, but don't get me wrong. Working on the Kira case absolutely scares the hell out of me.

I am the only woman on the taskforce, but being the chubby girl I am the guys don't really see me like a woman. They see me more as a less capable coworker.

Misa and I do hang out and I don't mind, but I feel like the time I spend with her is more of a reason the men think I should stay in the background.
.

.

.

I wake up in my room at the headquarters. I'm pretty sure I have the day off but it's not like I really have anything to do. I take a quick shower and get dressed in what I usually wear, a pair of dress pants and a button up shirt. I pull my hair back and walk downstairs hoping to find a cup of coffee.

"Y/N!!" I look over to see Misa calling my name. "Good morning Misa" She smiles and then grabs my arm like we're old pals from high school.

"Y/N did you know you practically wear the same thing every day" I just nod not liking where this situation is going. "You are a woman you know dress like one! Show skin be sexy! You work with all men make them drool. Except Light of course" I sigh "easy for you to say Misa" She tilts her head in confusion making her blonde pigtails swing to the side.

"What do you mean Y/N?"

"Not trying to win your pitty because I don't need it but Misa you're pretty. You CAN show skin and people will be wowed. People want to see a body like yours not like mine" I let go of her arm and walk into the kitchen and pour my coffee.

"Good morning detective L/N. Sleep well?" I look up to see L eating pancakes with what looks like a whole bottle of syrup and powdered sugar.

"Uh yes I did Ryuzaki. Did you?" He simply nods and then continues to eat his pancakes while sitting in his odd position. Until suddenly Misa busts in the kitchen.

"Y/N you ran off! But I thought about what you said and I think you are very pretty." I smile "Thanks Misa it's fine. Plus I like my work clothes" I smile into my cup while taking a sip.

"I hate to eavesdrop, but what are you talking about?" Uh oh. My boss doesn't need to hear my personal insecurities. I look at Misa giving her a death glare but she just sits down at the table next to L.

"Well Y/N is always wearing those clothes and I think she should put on something pretty, but she said it doesn't really suit her"

I pretend not to hear them as I put slices of bread into the toaster. L just goes quiet and shoves more pancake in his mouth while nodding.

"Don't you think I should give Y/N a makeover Ryuzaki!" He looks at me through his hair. His eyes are so dark and intense.

"I'm not entirely apposed to seeing her in something other than those clothes" L looks away and I feel my face slightly heat up. Was that a complement?

Misa squeals and drags me out of the kitchen leaving once slice of toast dangling in my mouth while the other fell to the floor.

It's been about an hour and Misa is still digging through my closet trying to find something "sexy"

"Ugh what are you 82?!" She yells in frustration looking for something. I lay back on my bed knowing that she'll give up soon.

A few minutes later I hear a little gasp "Y/N! I didn't think you'd have something like this!" I shoot up trying to look at whatever has her so excited.

I see Misa holding a tight kff shoulder black dress that probably cuts of mid thigh.

Oh god no! That's the dress that my old bestfriend had brought me one day. I told her I would never wear it but she made me keep is anyway.

I groan "Misa... I'm not gonna wear that I work here!" That dress is no where appropriate for work.

"But it's your day off!" Before I can protest she grabs me by the wrist dragging me over to her room and forcefully sitting me down in a chair in front of a mirror.

She starts to do my makeup. She tells me to close my eyes and I feel her applying eyeshadow and everything else. She takes my hair down from the messy makeshift hairstyle and brushes it out. Then she forces me to put on the dress. After she's done I just stare at myself in the mirror.

I look so dumb.... what am I doing? Who am I trying to impress? And who in their right mind would be impressed by this?

I feel Misa put her hand on my shoulder "You look gorgeous Y/N" I look at her. Is she taunting me because she knows that she is prettier than me? Misa wouldn't do that right?

"I don't know...... aren't I a little dressed up just to be lounging around? And you can see my tummy, and my thighs, and my arms, and my boobs."

"Y/N it's fine, just because it's a dress doesn't mean it's formal and you look awesome. And I think lunch is starting soon"

We go downstairs and sit at the table. Misa sits next to Light being all clingy while I just awkwardly sit their feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. None of the taskforce says anything about the makeover from Misa so I hope it goes away unnoticed.

"You look nice Y/N" Light comments and I thank him and look down. I can't help but feel like he's secretly mocking me.

"Shoud you really compliment another girl when you have a girlfriend" this time the voice belongs to L.

Both men go quiet but L for some reason has an intimidating aura around him. The rest of lunch has little amounts of small talk here and there.

"Who wants dessert" L sets down a tray filled with cakes. L moves from his seat to the one next to mine eating a slice of cake. He smiles "would you like some cake Y/N?"

To be honest I hate even eating lunch down here. I can tell that they all think I don't need anymore food. So I politely shake my head declining his offer.

"Please have some. They taste quite good. Very sweet" He licks his fork making sure he gets every inch of frosting.

Even though I keep telling him no L sets a slice of cake in front of me. He stares at me and doesn't look like he's gonna stop so I eat a small section of the cake. L smiles.

"I told you it tasted good" I just nod and smile. It was very sweet. During our little interaction I hadn't noticed that the others had left the table. L and I were alone.

I sigh "What's on your mind Y/N?" L looks at me and I can see concern in his eyes.

In honesty I thought L was amazing. He was smart and in an unconventional way very handsome. I also thought his need for sweets was adorable. I don't think I realized this had grown into a tiny crush on the odd man.

"I am alright Ryuzaki just a little uncomfortable in this outfit" I rub my arm trying to hide myself for admitting something so personal to someone I work with.

What happened next was quite unexpected. L taks his hands and gently cups my face and looks into my eyes. "I think you look breathe taking, well I think you always look beautiful. I always have thought you were beautiful."

Beautiful......?

Before the shock settles in completely L kisses me. His lips were soft but slightly dry. He moves one hand to my waist while the other is still gently holding my face. We pull away and my face is absolutely covered in a cherry red blush. Even the cool headed detective's face had a sprinkle of pink across each cheek.

"There was cake on your bottom lip"

L gets up and starts to walk away and I resist the urge to faint but I get up and grab his wrist.

"You know you can't just kiss me like that and then say it was because there was cake on my lip-" My little rant is muted by a pair of lips brought to mine.

This time the kiss is more passionate and full of its self. L waits for me to kiss back and I do. He then swipes his tongue across my bottom lip and ai let him in. The intensity dies down and we catch our breath.

"I really like you Y/N"

.........................

Hi guys! How are ya? Anyway thank you so so so much for 4k reads! I love you all!! I have like 6 ideas that I'm excited to work on for you guys but always feel free to request. I'll add a list of things you can request from in the comments of the first chapter of this book! Thank you

~Love Author~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

233K 10.6K 200
For all your Haikyuu!! needs, be them funny, angsty, happy, indecent, etc.
24.8K 184 26
Just some characters x readers and OCs and if you want a request just leave it in the comments ●preferences ●mostly gay ●male reader ●female realer
4.9K 68 28
Just some random one shots that I thought up.
374K 11.8K 104
For my black queens who love The Haikyuu boys If you don't like keep negative comments to yourself thx😌