The 2nd Chance (Yizhan)

By NatalieTaehyung

Xiao Zhan is an orphan who got adopted a lot of times but because of being unsociable he was sent back every... More

Character Information part 1
Character information part 2
Character information part 3
Prologue 1: Wangji's POV
Prologue 2: 3rd POV
Prologue 3: 3rd POV
Chapter 1: 3rd POV
Chapter 2: 3rd POV and Yibo's POV
Chapter 3: 3rd POV
Chapter 4: 3rd POV
Chapter 5: 3rd POV
Chapter 6: 3rd POV
Chapter 7: Yibo's POV
Chapter 8: Yibos POV & 3rd POV
Chapter 9: 3rd POV
Chapter 10: Yibo POV
Chapter 11: Yibos POV
Chapter 12: 3rd POV
Chapter 13: 3rd POV
Chapter 14: 3rd POV
Chapter 15: 3rd POV
Chapter 16: 3rd POV
Chapter 17: 3rd POV
Chapter 18: 3rd POV
Chapter 19 : 3rd POV
Chapter 20: 3rd POV
Chapter 21: Yibo's POV
Chapter 22: Yibo's POV
Chapter 23: Haikuan's POV
Chapter 24: Yibo's POV
Chapter 25: Yibo's POV
Chapter 26: Yibo's POV
Chapter 27: Xiao Zhan's POV
Chapter 28: Yibo's POV
Chapter 29: Haikuan's POV
Chapter 31: Xiao Zhan's POV
Chapter 32: Yibo's POV
Chapter 33: 3rd POV
Chapter 34: Yibo's POV
Chapter 35: Yibo's POV
Chapter 36: Yibo's POV
Chapter 37: 3rd POV
Chapter 38: Yibo's POV
Chapter 39: Yibo's POV
Chapter 40: Yibo's POV
Chapter 41: Yibo's POV
Chapter 42: Haikuan's POV
Chapter 43: Meng Yao's POV
Chapter 44: Yibo's POV
Chapter 45: Yibo's POV
Chapter 46: Yibo's POV
Chapter 47: Yibo's POV
Chapter 48: Yibo's POV
Chapter 49: Yibo's POV
Chapter 50: Xiao Zhan's POV
Chapter 51: Xiao Zhan's POV
Chapter 52: Xiao Zhan's POV
Chapter 53: Yibo's POV
Chapter 54: Yibo's POV
Chapter 55: Yibo's POV
Chapter 56: Yibo's POV
Chapter 57: 3rd POV
Chapter 58: 3rd POV
Chapter 59: Xiao Zhan's POV
Chapter 60: 3rd POV
Chapter 61: 3rd POV
Chapter 62: Different POV's
Chapter 63: Zhan's POV
Chapter 64: Zhan's POV
Chapter 65: Xiao Zhan's POV and 3rd POV
Chapter 66: 3rd POV and Zhan's POV
Chapter 67: Bowen's POV
Chapter 68: Zhan's POV and Bowen's POV.
Chapter 69: Zhan's POV
FINAL Chapter 70: Different POVs
EPILOGUE: Zhan's POV

Chapter 30: Yibo's POV

10.4K 735 425
By NatalieTaehyung

When we finally stopped laughing Ji Li gave me a small envelope. "That is from my brother for Haikuan-ge." he said.

'Dr. Wang? Is it something about Zhan?'

I took it and looked inside. There was a little piece of paper and when I read was written on it I frowned and got annoyed.

Dear Yibo,

You are way too curious. The envelope was for you brother and not for you. Why did you try to read? You should know better, my boy. But I guess I was right assuming you would try to look inside....

SURPISEE!!

I wish I could see your face right now.... I bet you are annoyed. Stop frowning and give your brother the other envelope. I closed it and used glue so don't even try!! Next time you know better and if you want to complain...

Call meee, I am waiting....

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Wang

When I finished reading I saw another, bigger envelope in Ji Li's hand and I glared at him.

"What? Brother just told me I should give you the smaller one first..." he tried to defend himself. I snapped the big envelope and indeed it was glued. No chance....

I sighed and said goodbye to Ji Li who used his own bike to drive home.

I entered the house and searched for my brother. I found him in the kitchen preparing the dinner.

"Brother" I called him and he turned around. "This is from Dr. Wang." I said and gave him the envelope.

"Yi Zhou?" he asked surprised, took the envelope and opened it. I nervously waited for news. He read something and chuckled. Then he looked at me.

"So?" he asked.

"What?" I asked back in confusion. 

"Did you open the other envelope?" he smirked at me.

"Yes I did and that was not funny!" I answered annoyed.

"Your right, it wasn't. How can you just open it even if you knew it was for me?" he asked.

"I... I just though.... its something about Zhan... I wanted to know so I opened it." I confessed.

"I get it. You are worried about him and want to help him but you cant just read other person's letters. You know if its something about Zhan I will speak with you about it if its not violating Zhan's privacy." he said and sounded disappointed.

"I am sorry. I just could not wait ... It will not happen again...." I promised him. "Now tell me if its something about Zhan?" I asked and waited anxiously.

"I should punish you and not tell you ...." he thought out loud and I before I could complain he shook his head. "But it will not be necessary. Your punishment is waiting already." he said and smiled at me.

'My punishment? What does he mean?'  I was confused but shook it off when brother started to speak again.

"Yes, it is about Xiao Zhan. Inside are not only the result of his examination but also a list with his former families. And before you even ask, no I will not show it to you." he said.

"But...-" I started but was interrupted right away.

"No, Yibo! Don't try to get this list or there will be consequences. We will not search for them. They are history." he said and looked at me sternly. I nodded. 'Well, I think its better that way... I don't know what I would do if I met them..'  I thought.

Suddenly I felt something was missing.... No, not something, but someone! 

"Brother, where is Zhan?" I asked him.

"He took a shower earlier and should be in his room. You can try your luck and go upstairs if you want. I will stay in the kitchen and prepare the dinner. I will call you when its ready." he said.

"What do you mean with 'try your luck'? Did something happen?" I asked him worried.

"He is upset...." he explained without looking at me.

"Why? What did you do to him?" I asked him quite annoyed.

"Yibo, without knowing the situation you cant just point at someone and say its his fault. Go up and try to talk with him. Maybe he will tell you whats wrong with him. After he told you come back to me and I am ready to listen to your accusation or .... your apology."

"Do you know why he is mad?"

"Of course I know. But its not my task to tell you anything. If you want to know then ask him." he answered and then ignored me.

He is upset? What happened. If its not something my brother did or say, what else could be the reason?'  I thought and walked up to the 3rd floor. In front of Zhan's room I stopped and knocked on the door.

"Zhan?"

No reaction.

"Zhan, are you there?"

Again no reaction.

"Zhan, can I come in?"

Still no reaction.

"I will come in now!" I said and opened the door. My gaze fell directly on the bed where I could see someone laying under the blanket. I carefully walked up to Zhan and sat next to him on the bed.

"Brother told me you are upset. Why? What is wrong?" I asked him but I got no reaction. I saw his hair is still wet so I walked to the bedroom, took a towel and walked back to the bed.

"Come here, Zhan. Your hair is still wet. You will get a cold. Let me dry it." I offered but Zhan hid himself even more under his blanket so I carefully pulled the blanket away. Then I pulled him to me and put his head on my knees and started to dry his hair while Zhan kept his eyes closed.

"What is wrong Zhan? Please tell me and I will help you." I said while gently drying his hair. When I finished and put the towel aside Zhan pulled away and hid fully under his blanket.

"If you don't tell me I don't know what to do. Please Zhan. Did I my brother do something wrong?" I asked. He may hid under the blanket but I still could see him shaking his head.

"If it wasn't my brother, then what made you so upset?" I asked again.

But he still ignored me. 'It hurts.... What exactly happened??'

"Please, Zhan. Tell me what is wrong. If you are upset I will get upset as well.... I want you to be happy. So please, please tell me what made you so upset?" I asked him desperately.

This time he moved and let his notebook slide out. 

>You!<  was written inside.

"Me!? But what did I do?" I asked him and waited for an answer. 'He is upset with me?'

>You had fun without me!<

"Why do you think so?" I was confused.

>You laughed without me! I was waiting for you but you ignored me and had fun with your friend!<

'Laughing? Friend? Ah... he means Ji Li.... wait ....'  I thought and smiled at him.

"You waited for me? Did you miss me?" I asked him happily.

>Not telling!<

"I am sorry, Zhan. I didn't know you were there. Ji Li is my friend and we laughed about our class teacher. Not about you. I swear. Please forgive me."

>You never laughed so much when you were with me. You don't need me.<

I pulled the blanket away and turned Zhan to face me. He really looked upset so I laid next to him and hugged him.

"I am sorry. I really am. Of course I need you. You are... dear to me. I didn't intend to ignore you. I will grant you a wish, okay? You can wish anything you want but please don't be upset anymore. Please forgive me." I pleaded with him. For a while he didn't write anymore as if he thinks about my offer so I waited. 'Please Zhan, I cant stand the fact you are upset with me'

>If you promise me to never ignore me anymore I will forgive you. Promise me you will tell me every evening what happened during the day. I will listen to all your stories. I want to laugh with you. And you grant me a wish.<  he wrote and waited for my answer.

"I promise. I will never ignore you. We will sit together and I will tell you everything what happened to me in the day. We will laugh and even cry together and I will grant you a wish. Thank you for forgiving me" I said and hugged him tight. Soon I felt Zhan's arms wrapping around my waist and hugging me back. I smiled and kissed him on his forehead.

"You too, Zhan. Promise me you will tell me your stories too. For example what happened today." I asked of him and felt him nodding in my chest. I chuckled. "Sorry but I don't understand what that means" I teased him.

Zhan looked at me, pouted and wrote down his answer.

>I promise I will tell you every day what happened. Without missing one day.<

I smiled at him while ruffling trough his hair. "But Zhan, you didn't answer my question earlier..."

He looked at me in confusion. 

"I asked you if you missed me. Did you?" I repeated my my question and saw his face turning red. 'How cute... wait ... do I look like that too when I blush?'  I chuckled and shook my head in embarrassment. Just then Zhan showed me his answer.

>Yes.<

"Hm? Yes what, Zhan?" I asked him teasingly

>I missed you<

Then he hid under the blanket again. 'Zhan... missed me? He missed me?'  I felt so happy hearing this that I almost cried.

"I missed you too, Zhan" I said smiling and pulled him together with the blanket to me.

Then we laid there without saying anything till someone knocked on the door. Soon Brother came inside and looked at us in amusement.

"When you forgave each other come down. Dinner is ready" he said and left again.

I stood up and walked to the door. "Come on, Zhan. Lets go eat." I said and waited till Zhan followed me and together we walked to the dining room. Today it consisted of wan tan soup, big spring rolls and tomato salad. 

After Dinner we all helped with cleaning. During that time I could not wait anymore and had to ask Zhan.

"Zhan? What did you do last night?" I asked him ignoring my brother who stopped cleaning to listen to what I had to say. When Zhan looked at me in confusion I helped him to remember.

"I mean last night, you woke up in the middle of the night and left the bed. I could feel it. So what did you do?"

When he knew what I meant he brought out his notebook.

>I went to the toilet. When I came back I was not tired and didn't want to sleep. So I chose to solve some riddles. I saw you didn't finish your riddles so I thought maybe I can help. Because it was me who prevent you from doing them in the first place<

"Did you have fun solving .... the riddles? Weren't they difficult?" I asked.

>No, they were easy. But because there weren't many of them so I solved them within two hours. But yes, I had fun< he confessed with a bright smile.

"Yibo? What riddles do you mean?" brother asked curious while continuing cleaning the table.

"Remember when I told you I only did 4 pages of my homework? In school I found out the last three pages were also solved.... But I was sure I didn't do them so..." I smirked.

"Apparently Zhan finished my homework. MianMian laoshi thinks now I am a liar but I don't mind. At least my grades didn't suffer. Thank you Zhan. If you want you can do my homework more often in the future" I said and started laughing but my brother threw the rag in my face.

"He will not, young man! You will do them on your own do you hear me?" he said strictly. Just then Zhan walked up to us and looked quite worried.

>Did I do something wrong?<

"Of course not, Zhan! It's the opposite, you saved my grades" I said and earned a slap on my back from my brother.

"Stop it, Yibo! You didn't do anything wrong, Zhan. It's just those riddles or more like the homework were supposed to be solved by Yibo but he was too lazy to do them. By the way, Yibo, show me the homework made by Zhan." my brother asked and I gave them to him.

"Hmmm ... you solved them on your own?" he asked and Zhan nodded shyly.

"Incredible. Zhan, those riddles, how you call them, are for people who go to the university and they are quite difficult. But you did 3 pages of them within two hours?" he asked visibly amazed and I nodded in agreement.

"Zhan, I will put together some exercises for you to test your knowledge. Let me see how you solve them and how long you take for them. Are you okay with that?" he asked him.

>But I hope they are more difficult than that homework < he said and smiled.

"Don't worry about that. And in the future when you want to ... solve some riddles, come to me. Don't take away Yibo's homework even if he begs you on his knees." Brother chuckled. "By the way, I will finish everything up here. How about you show Yibo your present?" he asked smiling.

'Present? What present? For me? A present was given to me by Zhan?'  I got excited.

"What is it?" I asked him. My brother shook his head in amusement and shooed us out of the kitchen.

I followed Zhan up to the 3rd floor and he signaled me to wait in my room. I hurried up and walked into my room. In there I sat on the bed and waited for Zhan to show me his present. Soon he came back with something hidden underneath the fabric. 'What is this? Does it look like a canvas? Is it my portrait he promised me? He finished it already?'  I got even more excited and waited for him to remove the fabric.

He put the gift down and wrote something down in his notebook.

>I promised you a portrait. I finished it. I hope you like it. If not I will throw it away and paint it again.<

I shook my head. "I bet I will like it. I like everything you do. Please show it to me." I pleaded.

With that Zhan lifted the canvas and pulled away the fabric. When I saw what was hidden I was shocked. 'That is me?'  It was so very beautiful. 'He drew this for me, for me alone. ' I thought and kept on staring at it with slightly open mouth.

(This beautiful Picture was not painted by me!! I found it on the internet.)

I looked at Zhan. "Zhan, this is...." I couldn't even describe it. Suddenly Zhan looked disappointed.

>You don't like it? I am sorry, I will paint it again.<

He was about to leave my room when I grabbed his arm and pulled him into my arms for a hug. After a few moments, I broke it again and looked him in the eyes. "You are right, I don't like it..." I said and when I saw Zhan looking away and about to cry I forced him to look at me and continued. "I don't like it, I love it. I love it so very much. Thank you for giving it to me." I said and chuckled when I saw Zhan's eyes brightening up.

"Wait a moment. We will hang it up over my bed right now." I said and took the painting. After we placed it together correctly we sat down on my bed. It seems like Zhan wanted to say something so I waited. When was ready, he turned to me.

>You promised me a wish<

"I did."

>I can wish for anything I want?<

"Yes, you can. Is there something you want?" I asked him curiously. He nodded shyly and sat opposite to me after he wrote down his wish.

>I wish for an explanation<

'What? That is his wish? An explanation?' I thought amused.

"I should explain something? I am not sure if I will know the answer..." I said.

>You do! And Dr. Liu also said you know the answer better than him.<

"Brother did? Alright then. Tell me your question." I said and waited curiously.

>What is the difference between a peck and a kiss?<

When I read his question I almost got a heart attack. 'He wants to know the difference? How am I supposed to explain that to him?!?'  I thought and felt how I blushed.

"What... I mean why do you want to know?" I asked him.

>I want to understand it. I want to understand the story you told me, the one which made you upset. Please explain it to me.< he pleaded and looked at me like the innocent boy he is.

'How long will he stay innocent if I explain it to him now? WHAT am I thinking?? Pull yourself together Wang Yibo!'  I thought, shook my head, and tried to calm down. I felt a tug on my sleeves and looked at Zhan who waited for the explanation.

"Okay... You know already what a peck is..." I started and Zhan nodded in agreement. I sighed and ordered my thoughts.

"A kiss is.... when .... you do more than just pressing your lips together. It's when ... you use ..." I stopped. It was just too embarrassing. "Zhan I really can't explain it to you...." I gave up and Zhan was not happy about that.

>But you promised me!<

"I know. And I would like to explain it to you but ... I don't know how..." I confessed.

>Then please demonstrate it. Dr. Liu said you would do it if I ask nicely.<

"My brother really said this?" I asked him. 'What is my brother doing!? Why is he saying something like this to Zhan? Are you going to kill me out of embarrassment, brother!?'

>Yes, he did. And you promised me I could wish for anything. And this is my wish. I really want to understand the difference. Please show it to me. But if you really can't I will ask Dr. Liu again.<

"You want to ask my brother?" I asked shocked and when Zhan was about to climb out of the bed the only thought I had was 'NO!'  I took a hold of his arm and pulled him gently back to me.

"Y-You don't need to ask him! I will do it, okay? I will demonstrate it ... just.... just wait a moment" I said nervously and tried to calm down.

'Oh god, oh god.... What should I do? .... Should I just kiss him? But I never did something like this before....what if he gets mad? But if I don't show it he will go to brother... I can't allow that! Okay, Wang Yibo ...calm down, just ... just do it ...'

I looked at Zhan and saw him sitting cross-legged in front of me, eagerly waiting for my demonstration. So I closed my eyes, leaned in, and pressed my lips carefully onto his. The first seconds I didn't do anything but then I gently started sucking on his bottom lip. My tongue slid over his closed lips and with a little pressure and the fact that Zhan opened his mouth slightly, probably out of shock, I invaded his mouth. 

My tongue searched for Zhan's and when I found it I played with it. Now and then I sucked on his lips. I could see through my not entire closed eyes that Zhan's eyes were widened in shock. Zhan, who never experienced something like this, was overwhelmed with the situation and didn't react.

I used that to my advantage, slid my hand on his neck, and pulled him closer to me so my tongue could reach even deeper inside. When I opened my eyes I saw into Zhan's and I knew he was greatly shocked. But I couldn't stop yet. It felt too good.

Soon I felt Zhan slowly getting out of breath after my endless sucking and playing so I chose to part. I distanced myself a little bit and observed Zhan. When he realized I stopped he looked at me, his face turned redder than a tomato. Then he stood up and ..... run out of my room.

"Zhan!" I called him but he was already gone. 'He will never talk to me again... I shouldn't have done that! Why can't you control yourself, Yibo!? I messed up! I totally messed up.'

I started to slap myself out of guilt. When I had enough I took a shower to calm down. After I was done I finished my homework and went to bed really early. But I could not sleep well. I always had to think about my first kiss with Zhan. I didn't intend this to happen so early, I wanted to wait. But he pleaded to me. It was his wish. With my guilty thoughts, I barely slept for 5 hours.

When I woke up in the morning it was 6 am. I decided to prepare breakfast. Omelet with rice and Toast with marmalade or fried eggs. I brewed hot cocoa for Zhan and me and for my brother I brewed coffee. Then I made my way to wake up my brother. Just as I was about to knock on his door it opened and he came out of it.

"Yibo? Already awake? I was about to wake you up. Where is Zhan? Still sleeping?" He asked.

"Don't know..." I mumbled and was about to go upstairs to wake up Zhan.

"Stop right there! What is wrong? Did anything happen?" he asked me concerned.

"No... I will go up and try to wake him up. Breakfast is ready, coffee too." I said and walked up.

In front of Zhan's room I stopped. 'Should I knock? What if he is still asleep?'  I asked myself but still chose to knock.

"Zhan are you awake? Breakfast is ready, wake up." I called him and waited but he did not open the door.

"Zhan, you have to eat something. If its because of yesterday... I am sorry. Please come out."

I stand there for about 10 minutes, knocking at the door now and then but he didn't come out. 'He hates me now... and its all my fault....'

I walked back to the dining room where my brother is still waiting for us. "Where is Zhan? Does he not wake up?" He asked but I just shook my head. "Yibo, what is wrong! Something happened, I feel it. Tell me."

I just shrugged and started to eat but after just a few bites I stopped. I was not hungry. So I stood up, took my back and the eyes and walked out of the house.

"Yibo! Its still only 7:30am." My brother shouted after me but I just waved and drove to school.

When I arrived I went to the classroom right away. I felt the lack of sleep slowly getting the best of me so I put my head on my arms and closed my eyes. I fell asleep even if it was not peaceful. Some minutes or hours later, I couldn't tell, I felt someone shaking my shoulders.

"...bo!"

"Yibo! Wake up!" someone said and I recognized Ziyi's voice so I opened my eyes.

"Ziyi? Why are you alone? Where are the others?" I asked her tiredly.

"Paul didn't feel good yesterday evening so he stays home and Xuan Lu is getting us all something to drink." she explained.

"And Ji Yang? Where is he? Did your mother grilled him yesterday." I asked jokingly.

"First: No, he is still alive and my mother likes him. I think after yesterday she is starting to plan our marriage already. Second: He is in the bathroom. Third: What is wrong? What happened? Don't even dare to lie in front if me. I know you almost as good as your brother and I know something happened. Do you want to talk about it?" she said and I smiled at her weakly.

Just then Xuan Lu came back with two cups of coffee for her and Ziyi and a bottle of water for me and Ji Yang. She also realized right away that something wasn't right the moment she stepped into the classroom so she closed the classroom and locked it.

Ziyi winked at her and turned to me. "You can talk now. No one will disturb us. Or do you want one of us to go?" she asked and I shook my head. Both, Xuan Lu and Ziyi, sat next to me and listened to my story of how I kissed Zhan. I told them that he asked me to show him how a real kiss works and after we kissed he ran away and didn't talk to me since then. That I was scared he would leave me.

Of course, I slightly changed the story so they don't know who Zhan is. When I finished I looked at both of them and I must look really devastated as both of them were kind of speechless. Xuan Lu was the first one to speak. 

"Yibo, just because she did not speak to you means not she hates you. You just told us it was her first kiss so she probably was just too overwhelmed and shy. Give her time." she explained and patted my back,

"She is right, Yibo. If you behave like that without knowing the truth you will hurt yourself. Wait for her to start speaking to you. And if that happens try to not look like right now" she said and smiled.

"How do I look like right now?" I wanted to know.

"Like someone who thinks his life has lost its meaning," Ziyi said and Xuan Lu chuckled.

'If Zhan really hates me now... The description is not as wrong as they might think.'  I thought sadly.

Ziyi then took me in her arms. It felt warm but not as warm as in Zhan's. Just then we heard a loud knocking in the door. "What are you guys doing inside? Open up and let us in!" Ji Yang's shouted and Xuan Lu unlocked the door. Ji Yang came in followed Ji Li and Lu Fei.

Ji Yang looked at us. "What did you do in here with the door locked?" he asked again and Ziyi was the one who answered with her typical behavior.

"I had a makeout session with Yibo. Why couldn't you wait till I at least took off his clothes" she said and faked an annoying tone only those would recognize, who know her for a long time. I could see Lu Fei eyeing her annoyed. 

"WHAT?" Ji Yang shouted devastated and sounded as fake as Ziyi. Here its the same, only those who know him would recognize it as fake. "WHY!? Why didn't you wait for me to join? We could share him but you decided to be selfish and claim him for your own desire!" he shouted at her.

Ji Li and Lu Fei looked both really shocked but not me. It was the first time today I laughed. 'I love my Friends.' 

"There is enough of me for both of you. No need to fight." I said and spread my arms. When Ziyi and Ji Yang jumped on me and tugged on my clothes I saw Lu Fei freaking out and running out of the class room. As soon as she was gone my friends started laughing, let me go and tried to fix my clothes. Even Xuan Lu laughed out loud.

I chuckled and Ji Li shook his head. "Guys, I have a photo of that," he announced and showed us his phone and indeed there was one. The photo showed Ziyi sitting on me and it looked like she was trying to bite my neck while Ji Yang, who stood in front of me, trying to kiss me and both were tugging greatly on my clothes.

When we saw that we couldn't stop laughing. Just then I had an idea. "Ji Li, show this to your brother and tell him how much fun I have in school," I said and winked at him. He get what I was trying to do. "Revenge, huh? Alright, bro." he laughed.

Soon the class started. I know I can always rely on my friends. I am really happy to have them. I forgot my sorrow but only for a short time. The rest of the day my head was full with pictures of Zhan, who ran away from me and ignoring me. My friend seems to realize that and let me be.

After our classes I walked to my bike, waved at my friends and drove home. When I arrived I parked my bike, took some deep breaths and entered the house.

I found my brother sitting in the living room while reading a book. When he saw me he put it away and signaled me to come to him.

"Yibo, stop being like that," he said and pressed his index finger against my forehead. "And please stop frowning."

"I am sorry" I apologized without even knowing for what exactly.

"For what? Because you are frowning or because of the .... situation with Xiao Zhan?" he asked me.

"....."

"Yibo? Don't you think you are being unnecessary hard on yourself?"

"What do you know?" I asked him quite annoyed.

"I may know more than you think. If you are behaving like that with yourself, how do you think will Xiao Zhan behave with himself if he gets to know about your behavior?"

"What?" I asked him worried.

"You heard me. I will go into my office now. Dinner is in the kitchen and if you have homework, do them. Xiao Zhan is sleeping already so don't make too much noise." he explained and disappeared.

So I went to the kitchen, ate my dinner and went up to my room to finish my homework. When I finished it was already 8pm and as I didn't get to sleep last night I went to bed early. I first thought to look after Zhan but he probably doesn't want to see me right now.

'I didn't see him since yesterday.... but even if I miss him terrible, I will not allow myself to meet him. It is my punishment for hurting my Zhan.'  I thought and drifted in an unpleasant sleep.

to be continued.....

Don't be too sad with their behavior. It's the first time for both of them and especially for Zhan :)

The next chapter will be in Xiao Zhan's POV . Lets see what he did and thought during the day ^^ Yibo has his friends to cheer him up and Zhan has his father :)

As I told you in the last update I will move on weekend so I will probably have no time to update.... But I promise you I will update on next wednesday.

See you then  :D 

1. I am sorry if there are any errors as english is not my native language. Do point it out.

2. I would be very happy about comments and votes :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 33.7K 73
Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his handsome features, he is known as Mr. Hands...
71.7K 558 42
greys anatomy imagines
153K 9.7K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
374K 26.5K 61
Completed!! They were like Yin and Yang, good and bad fire and ice. Both from different world, different background and different life's. But, one ni...