Wait, What?

By SkylerMc82

Berkley Felt, Jackson Felt's sister, is 16. The two live with their parents and move to LA where their friend... More

𝗜 𝗡 𝗧 𝗥 𝗢 𝗗 𝗨 𝗖 𝗧 𝗜 𝗢 𝗡
𝗢 𝗡 𝗘
𝗧 𝗪 𝗢
𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘
𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥
𝗙 𝗜 𝗩𝗘
𝗦 𝗜 𝗫
𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡
𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧
𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘
𝗧 𝗘 𝗡
𝗘 𝗟 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡
𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗟 𝗩 𝗘
𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡
𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡
𝗙 𝗜 𝗙 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡
𝗦 𝗜 𝗫 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡
𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡
𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡
𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘 𝗧 𝗘 𝗘 𝗡
𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬
𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘
𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘
𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥
𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗙 𝗜 𝗩 𝗘
𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗦 𝗜 𝗫
𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡
𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧
𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗡 𝗜 𝗡 𝗘
𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬
𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘
𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢
𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘
𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 𝗙 𝗢 𝗨 𝗥
Authors note...

𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢

636 17 8
By SkylerMc82

𝔹𝕖𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝔽𝕖𝕝𝕥

"Hawaii!" Chase Hudson screamed as we walked to the plane. It was officially time to leave Arizona and go to the beautiful islands of Hawaii. I've been so excited for this moment.

"Fuck yeah!" Anthony screamed from behind Chase.

Everyone had finally entered the plane and all that's left was Annie, Asher, and me. Annie and I took a few pictures before boarding the plane.

The plane was just a normal plane with many other passengers. I found Payton and sat next to him. He smiles wide as I sit down. I kiss him on the cheek before going onto Instagram.

★☆★☆★

♡︎𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘺𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 972,293 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰 𝗁𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽? 𝖸𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗋!

𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢 𝘩𝘢

𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? 𝘕𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥
↳ 𝙥𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦!

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝘷𝘴𝘤𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘴𝘴

𝙗𝙧𝙮𝙘𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘏𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘐𝘐𝘐𝘐𝘐𝘐

𝙝𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙮.𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘐 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛 𝘔𝘠 𝘚𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒! 𝘎𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒!

★☆★☆★

I giggle at Hayley's comment, which caused Payton to look up from his laptop he had pulled out. He was watching The Office.

Cutie.

"What are you giggling about?" He wondered.

"Hayley. I miss that munchkin." I rest my head on Payton's shoulder. He gave me his other ear bud and we watched the office.

A few episodes later, I felt something hit my shoulder. I turn around and see Josh Richards smirking. I raise and eyebrow and he points to his phone.

On the phone was Instagram and it was on a post but he was too far to see. Josh sighed and mouthed 'check my insta'. I nod and turn back around, then took out my phone.

★☆★☆★

♡︎𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘶𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 823,278 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘇 𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗍.

𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦𝘦!

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘰

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘢𝘸𝘸𝘸𝘸

★☆★☆★

"Are you going cuddle me when we get to the hotel?" Payton's whisper made me jump. I bite my lip and look at him.

"Yes. I. Will." I grin from ear to ear.

Before I know it, his lips are on mine. It was a soft tender kiss and not long lasting. We stopped when we hear Josh and Bryce cheering. That caught the attention of some other passengers.

"Holy shit! They are dating?!" Bryce's eyes went wide.

"No! Now shut up!" I shout in a whisper type way.

"Oh shit." Josh hit Bryce's should and continued to laugh.

I cover my face in Payton's chest, hiding from the embarrassment.

★☆★☆★

After being on a plane for six and a half hours, we landed in the beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii.

The Lights Out Tour rented a bus for three days. Day one, we are just driving it to the hotel for the night because it's only six pm.

Tomorrow, we have our tour thingy. Then we are driving to some fancy restaurant and back to the hotel to relax.

The last day, we are goi g cliff jumping! I'm so excited for that! But after cliff jumping, we are going to a private beach. Then to the airport to leave for Alaska.

Alaska is a very beautiful place. My family and I visit there all the time. We even have a cabin in a small town called Wasilla. It's only an hour drive from Anchorage, which is where we will be.

"Earth to Berkley?" My brother waves his hand in front of my face. I slap his hand away from me and glare at him.

At the moment, we were all in the lobby waiting for our manager to get our key cards. Everyone that's old enough to have their own rooms and get their own keys by themselves already have their keys.

"I'm ready for a nap." Annie fell backwards on the couch. I laugh at her sleepiness. She's always tired.

After a few minutes of waiting, I got bored and forced Annie to take more instagram photos with me.

★☆★☆★

♡︎𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘺.𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 981,375 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗂 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁! 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗋.

𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳 𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢

𝙥𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦

𝙗𝙧𝙮𝙘𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦!

𝙝𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙮.𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘 𝘐 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛 𝘔𝘠 𝘚𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙!

𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙝𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴.

𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘬

𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘺𝘺

♡︎𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 872,266 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗵𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝖽𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖻𝖺𝖾

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤 𝘥𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰

𝙡𝙪𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝘚𝘏𝘌𝘚 𝘞𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛

𝙟𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙯 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝙗𝙧𝙮𝙘𝙚𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘰

★☆★☆★

I look up at Payton who was typing away on his phone. His eyebrows are furrowed. He looks mad.

"Payton, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Chase is in a sticky situation. Nessa said he tried hitting on her." Payton said without looking at me.

"Do you believe her?" I wonder.

"I don't know. Josh is pissed though. I told him to calm down and that maybe it was a joke." Payton continued to type and type.

Finally we got our rooms and Payton, Annie, Asher, and I got our own room again. Payton stopped texting and put his phone away.

We got to the room and I changed into a white bikini with black spots and some boho black shorts that covered the bottoms. Annie changed into grey joggers and a white bikini as well. We were just going to lay around for the rest of the evening so we

I started to play some music and Payton's song 'love letter' he published a few months ago came on. Annie and I started dancing to the song and I sang at the top of my lungs. Payton took a few pictures but I didn't mind.

Once the song was over, I heard the hotel phone go off. I pause the music and answer the phone.

"Um, hello?" I ask the unknown person.

"I can hear your singing. Why don't you come upstairs and dance here." It was Chase Hudson. Wack.

Maybe Charli wants to hang out.

"Yeah sure! I'm down to party with you guys. Can Payton, Annie, and Asher join?" I ask.

"No, just you." Chase then ended the call, leaving me in confusion.

Maybe Charli doesn't like them?

"Who was it?" Payton asked.

"Oh, it was just the front desk. We got a noise complaint." I don't know why I lied.

"Oh, okay." Payton smiled.

"I-Uh- I'm going to go for a walk. I need some air. I'll be back in a bit." I scurry off. Payton said something about getting in the shower and Annie said she wanted her nap.

I go upstairs to Chases room. I knock and expected Charli to open but it was Chase.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hi." I say as I walked into his room. It was exactly like mine, but he had his things in the corner neatly set up.

"I saw the picture Payton posted. You looked hot in it." Chase but his lip, taking a seat on his bed.

"Uh, thanks?" It was weird to have him talk to me. He's eighteen and not my type of friend.

"Anytime baby girl." He said, putting his hands on my waist pulling me to him. I was now straddling him.

"Wait, what?" My heart beat was going a million miles per hour. What the fuck is he doing?!

"I want you. Right here, right now." Chase whispered in my ear. His tongue slowly glided against my ear lobe.

"Chase, no!" I said as he slipped his hand down my shorts. I punched him in the face, which made him retract his hand from me and to his nose.

"You whore! Fucking slut! You're going to regret this!" Chase started to raise his voice.

"Fuck you! You have a fucking girlfriend! You fucking dumbass! Don't ever come near me or I will hurt you was worse than a broken nose!" I scream, running out of the room.

Holy shit. That happened.

★☆★☆★

𝚆𝚘𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝟸𝟺 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜?! 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢!

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!!! 𝙶𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢!

𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.2K 68
Alyssa Hudson, Chase Hudson's aka Lilhuddy's 14 year old sister and never has a boyfriend but what happens when a new boy joins the hype house and th...
76.4K 1.6K 74
You're Y/n Hartman, Dylan Hartman's twin sister and Josh Richards' adopted sister. Josh's family adopted you and Dylan when your parents passed away...
21K 208 34
Paige is Payton Moormeier's twin sister they are 16 but what happens when Paige starts getting hit on by Payton's group of F-boy friends.
8.3K 286 21
A girl named Maddy fell in love with two guys Payton Moormeier and Chase Hudson..,