Partners In The End (Shidge...

By VoltronMoon

Book 1. Its a Zombie apocalypse Au More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.

Chapter 9.

84 5 18
By VoltronMoon

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Warning ...

Some parts ahead might be disturbing. 

Warning ......

They reached the fire door and with all three of them pushing open the stiff door they were able to open it. Pidge stepped out first checking no guards heard the door and once she was sure they could sneak down the metal steps and ladders she waved them out. She walked down first checking the metal out and warning the other about rusty steps or broken ones. 

Hunk and Shay held hands as they walked down to keep their balance and try to keep calm when escaping was so close. They needed to keep their nerves calm just for a little longer, they could see the side gate and was just almost out. 

But as Pidge slowly released the ladder down to the last floor ground, holding it steady for the other two who climbed down, the second floor window slowly opened behind her. She glanced down seeing hunk now holding the ladder still making sure it wouldnt shake or creek while Pidge stepped down but as Pidge went to step arms pull her in threw the window. 

Hunk and Shay watched with horror as they saw a certain tattoo that told them who grabbed Pidge and both knew Pidge couldn't handle him alone. 

"We need to save her" Hunk whispered yelled and went to climb up.

"Not alone, we need her friends help" Shay replied with worry knowing they just die and Pidge still would be left in the camp leader hands. 

"But we dont know where her friends are or how long it take to bring them back here" Hunk cried back in fear for Pidge.

"She wouldnt risk her life so for us all to get captured again, we need to get her friends" Shay argue back.

"But" Hunk mutter.

"Hunk, we not fighters like her. We cant win alone and need help. The more we fight the longer she left with him alone" Shay huffed back and grabbed her boyfriend hand pulling him. 

The two ran to the small human size door beside the main gate but as they lifted the string off the hook a car came smashing threw the gates denting them open.

"Is that a berlingo" Hunk mutter stunned.

"We got to get one of those" Shay mumbled in shock at the damage it did.

"Fuck yeah .. I love berlingos" Keith cheered as he jumped out the car.

"Cheer later ... fight now" Lance sighed as he placed one of his arrows in his bow ready to shoot the first guard running at them.

"KATIE" Shiro yelled out as he jumped out the car, his knife in his hand leaving his axe on his back. 

"They must be Pidge friends" Hunk mumbled and pulled his girlfriend towards them.

"But they didnt call for Pidge" Shay replied with worry.

"Trust me shay, the look in that guy eyes tells me its pidge and god help the leader if I'm right" Hunk smiled and ran over to Lance who was busy shooting arrows leaving Keith to run at the couple with his katana.

"Hang on we with Pidge" Hunk yelp back making Keith freeze and Shiro run over grabbing Hunk collar.

"Where is she" Shiro growled. 

"The leader took her while she helped us escape, on the second floor of that building but hurry" Shay replied with worry for the girl and Shiro ran without leaving a word.

"Can you two fight" Lance asked as he turned to the other two.

"We can try" Hunk replied.

"Good enough becuase we got to protect this wonderful baby here for our escape" Keith replied as he glanced to the berlingo.

"Understood, we try our best" Shay smiled nervously and the two cooks held their knifes ready to fight the best they could. 

With Pidge...

A yelp left her lips as she was pulled into the room with force. Her head bashing against the old wooden floor with a thud and as her back was crashed into the floor her air was pushed out of her body. She gasp for the air back and groaned in pain before biting her lip as harsh hands gripped into her thin arms making her feel like he would pull them off any second. She grunted as his knees pushed into her thighs and she opened her eyes glaring at the guy who was clearly twice the size of her. 

She knew by his lustful green eyes he was use to killing daily and he knew how to hurt someone, how to break them for his own enjoyment. She glared back not willing to show him fear and tried pushing him know but he was just too heavy and smirked at the fire in her eyes. 

She yelp as he grabbed her wrists gripping them in one hand with the strongest grip he could making blood pour out of her wrist wounds. She froze as he pulled out an army knife sliding it over her pale cheek. She knew he was teasing her, trying to force fear to take over her body and make her beg for mercy but she closed her eyes remembering the sight she saw upstairs. 

All the girls clearly cried out and begged and looked at them now, it would just make her feel weaker then she felt now. She felt the salivary in her mouth and smirked before spitting it into his mouth without fear. He growled before slapping her, his knife slightly cutting her cheek but she didnt regret anything.

"You will never break me" Pidge smirked with pride earning the man to grown with more anger before she tensed as he lifted his knife once more before grinning as he dragged it down over her top before stopping at her jeggings groin. She closed her eyes ready for the pain to come but instead felt him sliding the knife back up before hooking her top around her chest.

A tearing sound was heard and she opened her eyes watching him cut her top in half with a lustful look in his eye and a proud grin. Pidge tensed as she felt the cold blade be danced around her stomach and felt a tent before forming in the guy pants as he rubbed against her. Pidge held back her tears and closed her eyes thinking of Shiro, she really wanted to see him right now, to have his arms wrapped around her and listen to his calm heart beat. She bite her lip holding back her sob as the man knife tucked under her bra ready to cut it where the cups joined together. 

"Tadashi" Pidge whispered with fear hoping he come save her and just before the guy could cut a loud crash was heard outside before yells of the guards over intruders.

Pidge smiled with hope as she heard her name be called out by a voice she knew all too well and wanted to in the owners arms more then anything. Pidge glanced to see the guy panic face, he was sat up his hand with the knife hanging loosely beside him while his arm released her wrist slightly giving her the perfect chance to fight back. She couldn't just lay here like a helpless chick, no shiro knew she was much stronger and she could never let him down. 

Pidge slide her hands free pushing him back making him wobble to the side and slide her knee up catching his growing groan with as much force as she could smirking as he groaned in pain before rolling on his back. Pidge grabbed the knife he dropped and stood before sending a kick to his face sending blood flying out of his mouth. She sent another to his stomach even harder as she let her anger out before he grabbed her ankle yanking her down.

She lifted her free leg kicking him in the face again making him let her ankle go and she sat up lifting the knife slicing at his arm before stabbing the knife threw his arm pinning him to the floor. She turned as she heard a lot of footsteps in the hallway and ran to the door looking out to see his men heading to the room clearly going to out number.

Pidge closed the doors locking them before knocking over an old bookshelf trapping the men outside of the room at least a good five minutes and giving her time to sneak out the window. She ran cover kicking the guy a couple more times before stepping on the blade pushing it threw his arm more without mercy.

"Katie" Shiro whispered with relief as he kneel in the window looking at her making her turn to him before his eyes filled with horror at the sight off her. Her ripped top, her red bleeding cheek and the blood stained jacket around her wrists. Anger soon filled him, how dare someone touch his Katie like this .. how dare they harm her.

"Takashi" Pidge mutter with a weak smile as tears formed in her eyes once more and he ran over wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him.

"I'm sorry Katie, I should have saved you before they took you. If only" Shiro cried as he held her and felt her arms wrap around him tighter.

"Its not your fault Takashi and you did save me before he got his way" Pidge whispered with a small smile as tears left her eyes while she lifted her head to look at him.

"He still got to touch you and even lay his hand on you, I cant forgive myself" Shiro frowned and looked into her teary Hazel eyes.

"Lets go home Shiro, I dont want to be here anymore" Pidge begged and Shiro gave a small nod before glancing at the leader who yanked the knife out from his arm keeping a tight grip on it.

"Keep behind me" Shiro whispered as he pushed Pidge behind him, one hand holding hers to make sure she was still behind him and safe. His other hand holding his own knife tightly.

"Bitch" The leader snapped as he glared at Pidge while blood poured out from the wound where the knife was.

"Bastard" Shiro growled and stepped forward swinging his hand to punch the guy along with the knife.

The guy being slower then a very pissed shiro was soon punched with the knife ripping into his cheek and taking out a good chunk. Shiro let his anger take over as he grabbed the scared grown man before dragging him to the window throwing him threw the old windows and watching him fall to the ground making the rest of the group jump at the sight.

"Tadashi" Pidge mutter with worry as she squeezed his hand making him turn to her.

"Sorry" Shiro whispered as he looked to her before closing his eyes and taking his own jacket off before wrapping it around her.

"Your safe now" Shiro smiled gently as he zipped the jacket up once Pidge put her arms threw.

"Thank you" Pidge teased up and hugged him not caring if she looked like a child, she was safe and shiro was beside her once again.

"Lets get out off here" Shiro spoke calmly and broke from the hug taking her hand in his as Pidge nodded.

He lead her to the only window that joined to part of the fire escape and crawled out before helping her out. He soon picked her up before climbing down the ladder with one hand not wanting to let her go and Pidge just nuzzled her face into his neck feeling safer then ever.

Shiro walked towards the others who ran looked at pidge who clung to Shiro. Keith and Lance frowned and their eyes filled with worry and anger. Shay just hugged Hunk as Hunk eyes turned sadden at the sight.

A small groan made Shiro freeze and turn to the leader who was barely alive but still trying to crawl away. Shiro let pidge down willing to take care of the guy but Pidge grabbed his hand shaking her head.

"Let me" Pidge asked weakly and took Shiro knife from him, watching as he gave an unsure nod but knowing he couldn't stop her.

The team watched as Pidge walked towards the guy with pure hate in her eyes. They watched as she kicked him making him roll onto his stomach before pressing her foot down on his bleeding arm as he groan in pain. Hunk and Shay looked away not willing to see the rest and Keith opened the berlingo door telling the two to sit inside.

"You two dont need to see this" Shiro weakly spoke toward Lance and Keith but his eyes never leaving Pidge as she messed with the guy making sure he felt pain.

"We know but we wont let her face this alone" Keith replied as he placed a hand on Shiro arm letting him he and Pidge wouldnt be alone with this sin.

"I use to hate the idea of ever killing another human but after seeing him, I will never feel regret again" Lance spoke with a frown as he stood beside Keith.

"Do you know what those girls would have felt not just the groan women but those young teens that you just threw into a room once you killed them and they held no more use" Pidge asked coldly and notice the guys eyes widen.

"Oh yeah I found them, I found all the different ages in that room and the youngest didnt even seem like a young child and you know what it would have felt like as you violated her" Pidge hissed and kneel down keeping the guy eyes on her and not her hand as she stabbed the knife into his groin making him cry out.

Lance, Shiro and Keith glanced away, they didnt feel sorry for the guy not when they knew what he did. But they felt angry he did such things so someone as young as a child without mercy. Pidge pulling the knife out before stabbing him once more in the same area cutting it fully off.

"That not even the full pain they would have felt" Pidge snapped cleaning the blood off shiro knife with the guy leg before standing up and walking back over to Shiro.

"Ready to go" Shiro asked knowing the guy deserved death but Pidge wasn't going to show such mercy like death and would lead him to bleed out painfully.

"Lets go" Pidge smiled softly, showing her life back into her hazel eyes as she looked to him before passing his knife.

"Why dont we go back to the shop, I think Shay and Hunk could use some clothes" Keith smiled slightly as they walked back to the berlingo.

"We also gonna need another tent" Lance smiled as he jumped in the last berlingo seat while Keith sat where they put their feet.

"A beer sounds good too" Pidge mutter making the others laugh.

"Agreed" Shiro smiled and started to drive away non of them glancing back or even looking back to the camp, shiro may have honked the car horn a little while still close to the camp letting fate decided if zombies head over or not.

......................................................

Sorry if this chapter upset anyone or if people found it disturbing.

I promise the next chapter will be nicer and we wont have anything like this again or anytime soon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 77 35
It's going to be an Resident Evil Au but with my twist over what happens in the second film and onwards. It's mostly based or mostly starts based on...
652 33 18
Book 2. Its a Zombie apocalypse Au
344 2 24
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Voltron or any videos I might use. Warning: Discontinued
628 38 36
It's kinda another Mummy (1999) Au but I'm changing up the storyline a little. It's going to have the basics outline of the storyline but it's not g...