Cherry Chapstick

Door yumnaxxariff

Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmat... Meer

A u t h o r s N o t e :
P r o l o g u e :
O n e :
T w o :
T h r e e :
F o u r :
F i v e :
S i x :
S e v e n :
E i g h t :
N i n e :
T e n :
E l e v e n :
T w e l v e :
T h i r t e e n :
F o u r t e e n :
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n :
S e v e n t e e n :
E i g h t e e n :
N i n e t e e n :
T w e n t y :
T w e n t y O n e :
T w e n t y T w o :
T w e n t y T h r e e :
T w e n t y F o u r :
T w e n t y F i v e :
T w e n t y S e v e n :
T w e n t y e i g h t :
T w e n t y N i n e :
T h i r t y :
T h i r t y O n e :
T h i r t y T w o :
T h i r t y T h r e e :
T h i r t y f o u r :
T h i r t y F i v e :
T h i r t y S i x :
T h i r t y S e v e n :
T h i r t y E i g h t :
E p i l o g u e
B o n u s C h a p t e r :
NEW BOOK!

T w e n t y S i x :

11.3K 454 185
Door yumnaxxariff

F e l i x

Once Xena asked if Brie and I wanted some privacy I nodded my head and they all left the room.

Once they were all out I turned to her but she was already looking at me.

"You know I got into this accident because of you" she playfully folds her hands in front of her chest but winces

"You need to be careful, and how did I cause this accident?" I shake my head at her, a small smile on my face.

Even if she's injured on a hospital bed she still knows to how joke around and make people laugh.

"Because" Brie says, shrugging her shoulders

"Because what? My hotness distracted you?" I playfully joke with her.

There's no ways she likes me. She probably sees us as friends only. Although yesterday she was getting really comfortable around me—not that I'm complaining—and she cuddled with me.

"Yeah that's exactly what happened" Brie nods her head, her face completely serious. She looks at me to see my reaction but I only laugh.

"What? I'm actually being serious, listen Felix. I'm not going to beat around the bush anymore, and I'm going to be completely straight forward with you. I don't care if this is the worst place to tell you this" Brie says straightening up a bit.

"Look, I've tried showing you that I care for you—" I cut her off.

"I care for you too—" I start but she ends up cutting me off.

"Listen to me. I care for you more than friends. I like you. There I said it" Brie sighs.

"Wait what? You like me? Like, like me?" I ask a bit shocked.

Merde...

"Yeah." Brie nods her head confidently.

That's what I like about her, her confidence. She doesn't give two flying fucks of what people think about her, she's always straight forward and honest about everything. Even if it's hurtful.

"Wow, I like you too. But I'm pretty sure you already knew that. I mean...I've made it pretty obvious, like, even a blind person could notice that I like you. Who wouldn't like you, you're literally the most gorgeous person my eyes have ever landed on...other than Scarlett Johansson...she could run me over with a bus and I'll thank her. Oh and even my mom, she beautiful too, and you—" I was cut off by Brie laughing but then wincing but then laughing again.

"You're rambling, calm down" Brie smiles.

"Me Je t'aime you" Brie says. She really is struggling huh?

"Uh...that's. That's. That means 'I love'" I try holding in a laugh.

"Oh...now that's a bit too fast. How do you say 'I like you' in french?" Brie asks.

"Shouldn't you know this? This is basic french. You should have learnt that when you were a freshman" I shake my head, a laugh bubbling from my throat.

"Hey! That's mean, I just take time to grasp onto a language" Brie huffs then winces.

Yeah...takes her 4 years to learn the basics of french.

"You need to calm down a bit or you're going to get more hurt." I grab onto her shoulder.

"And it's 'Je vous aime bien' I say" holding onto her hand.

"Well then, je vous aime bien" Brie smiles.

I smile back and then her parents walk in, they stop when they see me holding onto her shoulder.

"I wasn't able to completely introduced myself. I'm Jane, and this is my husband Sean. And you must be Felix right? Brie never stops talking about you" Brie's mother chuckles, she wasn't a crying mess anymore and she looked more calm and composed.

"Yup that's me" I smile at them. I then tune to Brie and wink at her subtly before a small smirks forms onto my lips.

So she talk to her mother about me huh? Interesting.

I then see Xena peek her head near the doorway of the room before entering again, everyone else walking in behind her.

Xena looks at Brie as if they were talking with their eyes, she then turns to Cam and gestures towards Brie before I turn to Brie and I see her moving her eyes and head around like maniac.

The fuck is she doing?

I turn back to Xena and Cam in confusion before they both widen their eyes at Brie and then a huge grin takes over their face.

Did I...did I just witness three crazy beast friends communicate with their god damn eyes?

I look at Owen and Archer in utter confusion and they looked at me in the same way. Completely lost and confused.

"So what did the doctor say" Xena's bubbly voice says to Jane.

"She has to stay here for a bit, just so that they are sure that everything is okay with her before she is discharged" Brie's mother says smiling at Brie.

"See? I told you everything would be okay. She's strong" Jane continues to speak looking at Cam and Xena.

She really is.

"You guys should go home, it's almost 10. Don't you guys have school tomorrow?" Brie's dad ask turning to look at us with a polite smile.

"Yeah we do, are you sure we can leave?" Cam asks.

"We'll be fine over here. You guys go take a rest" Sean adds.

We all nod before we all leave, Everyone giving Brie a hug and telling her to get better soon.

When I was about to leave I kissed her on the forehead and told her to get better soon before I left the room.

When I exited I saw Cam and Xena talking to Archer and Owen, almost like they were explaining something, they animatedly moved their hands around.

Archer and Owen kept raising their eyebrows and smiling.

I walked up to them and I put on a very girly American accent.

"What's the tea, spill it sis" I say sassily while I pop out my hip to one side and rest my arm on the side of my hip.

Cam and Xena look at me like I grew a head before they burst out laughing. Owens and Archer were already laughing from before when they saw me strutting up to them from behind Xena and Cam.

"The "tea" is that Brie told us you both like each other and that she hopes that you guys are soulmates" Cam says, Xena nodding along.

"How the fuck did you find out? You were only in the room for 5 minutes before we left" I shake my head.

"Bro, it's their weird eye conversation thing they were having in the room" Owen says in a matter of fact way.

"Make sense" I nod my head. Archer was just staring at all of us like we just told him we shat in a ziplock bag.

"We should probably get out of here, the smell of medicine is giving me a headache" Archer says.

We all nod and got out of the hospital, we all said our goodbyes before heading to our own cars.

———

X e n a

Once we all said our goodbye, Archer and I entered my car, I was driving this time because I wasn't crying anymore.

"Should I just drop you home?" I ask him my eyes still fixed on the road.

"I still need to get my car, it's still at yours" Archer says

I nod my head and I head back to mine. We had put some music on and we were singing along with it. Archer and I both don't know how to sing.

After around 20 minutes we reached back at my place, I got out of the car and so did Archer, I stopped at the entrance of the door before turn to Archer.

"You're coming to school tomorrow, right?" I ask him.

"Yeah, why?" Archer laughs looking at me. We were close...really close.

"Just wondering. Cause you know, the whole handling your dads business thing" I shrug looking up at him.

"Yeah, he hasn't really ask me to accompany him to anything as of now, I think he knows that I'm getting a bit too stressed with school as well." Archer shrugs tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh, and I completely forgot to ask you this. But around a week ago, my dad had asked me to come to a gala for the 20 year anniversary of the company. So do you want to go as my date?" Archer asks with a small smile.

"Sure, when is it?" I ask

"It's around 2 weeks from now" Archer says.

"Okay, I'll come" I smile looking at his face, his eyes a just so mesmerising, it's a washed out green colour. It's so fascinating.

"I'm going to go now, it's getting late. Goodnight Xena" Archer breaks out into a smile, his eyes roaming my face before he leans in closer and places his lips to mine. I kiss him back, it was a gentle kiss.

I pull back and go onto my tippy toes and kiss his nose. I say good night before he walks to his car and unlocks it while I unlock the door. I enter my house and close the door behind me.

I pass the living room and I saw my dad watching tv. Once he heard my footsteps he turns around and stands up.

He walks up to me with worried eyes.

"Honey, where did you go? It's so late. I got worried, are you alright?" He ask me.

"I'm fine, Brie isn't though, she got into a car accident. And she got badly hurt but she's doing okay now, I had gone to the hospital to see her" I say.

"Oh gosh, tell her I hope she gets better soon. I'm going to go to sleep now, I have work tomorrow and you have school" my dad says kissing my forehead before walking up the stairs after shutting the tv.

I walk up the stairs and head to my room, I got ready for bed and lay under my duvet. Many things running through my mind.

Everything is starting to fall into place. Cam found her soulmate, Brie is about to and I found mine.

I never expected it to be like this. I'm not going to lie and and say I'm not the luckiest girl to have her soulmate as her crush that I've liked for around 2 years now. I would have never guessed a few months back that I would end up having my crush as my soulmate. Time flies. And now I'm dating him.

He's just as I thought he would be, he's a sweet heart with a heart of gold.

———

A/N: did you like it? I liked writing it. Let me know!
Don't forget to VOTE, it helps me out a lot ⭐️
⚠️chapter isn't edited, there might be some mistakes⚠️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.2M 79K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
2K 67 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
14.8K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
1.2K 42 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...