Stupid In Love (AN AUBRIH STO...

By champaagneemami

aubrey drake graham goes on his big vacation to a beautiful island of barbados. he meets a green eyed bajan b... More

CAST
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII

XXII

274 15 6
By champaagneemami

Robyn stared at herself in the mirror
Casual but cute.

She reapplied her MAC Lipgloss, grabbed her clutch and stepped out of the guest room. She hated the space her and Aubrey were in, all of their little blowups that they went through, but she wanted to have fun.
Robyn creeped down the steps.
Of course he looked good...He always looked good in the morning.
It took a couple minutes for Robyn to be the one to break the silence.
"Goodmorning." She muttered.

"Mmm." Aubrey mumbled with his back turned towards her still.

"Look, I know you're—"

"Robyn. Save it. If you're going to go meet with him then save the excuses. I promise you I don't want to hear it. I don't like to be taken advantage of." He didn't even want to look her in the eyes.

"What's the worse that can happen Aubrey?" Robyn crossed her arms and looked over his toned shoulders to see what he was preparing.

"I don't know. I just know he had a bad reputation with females. What does my opinion matter?" Aubrey finally turned around.
She would look cute for him.

Robyn pondered, "You know I care about you..."

"Then stop fucking with my heart. I promise you, you don't even got to live here." Aubrey shrugged, "Going to the studio later, have fun." He muttered while going back upstairs to prepare for his day.

Robyn walked out of his home letting the fresh air hit her face. This would be her first time in L.A all by herself. A feeling of regret was circling around her. She dialed an Uber and waited for its arrival.

"Wassup..." Rakim grinned welcoming Robyn into his home.
Another huge house. Aubrey's was nicer and bigger though.

"Hey Rakim.." Robyn said.

"I'm surprised you even came. Looks like you got that nigga Drizzy wrapped around your finger."

"Not really..He's just–"

"Just what?" Rakim asked.

"Nothing."

"You can go have a seat in there," He pointed in a direction, "I'll be in there in a minute."

He seemed to be getting a call, so Robyn followed his orders. His house was very modern, on the other hand Aubrey's was modern, but had a mix of traditional and class. You could definitely tell the maturity between the two just by the looks of their houses.

Robyn entertained herself by being occupied in her phone.

"What do you want to do?" Rakim appeared from the doorway, "You tryna go out?"

"No. I rather just stay here." Robyn couldn't risk being seen with ASAP Rocky because everyone thought she was with Aubrey and she wanted to avoid all negative comments as possible.

Rakim licked his lips and took a seat next to Robyn, "You look good."

"Thanks..." Robyn blushed, this encounter was so awkward.

He intruded her personal space and took a hold of her arm, "Why you got all of those bruises on your body?"
How immature.

Robyn immediately yanked from his grasp, "Please don't touch..."

"My fault.. You want something to drink?"

"A cold water bottle please. Thank you."
After he came back with her water, they sat in silence for awhile.

"So you're a rapper right?" Robyn asked.

"Duh..How did you not know" He said with an ignorant tone.

"I'm from Barbados..I don't know anything about America. Sorry." Robyn turned red.

"How did you end up here then?"

"Aubrey...has helped me get to where I am."

"You stay with him?" Rakim asked.

"Yes." Robyn nodded.

The awkwardness finally ceased and they started to become comfortable with each other. Rocky asked Robyn things about herself and vice versa. Robyn was right, Rakim was good company.

____
"Play that again," Aubrey told 40 as he listened to his voice boom through the speakers. Aubrey realized he's been getting off track cause he puts all of his attention on someone who pushes him away. He didn't have time for it anymore, nor did he care. He doesn't like to care for people who don't want to be cared for.

40 listened to Aubrey's command as Aubrey laid back onto the closest couch and shut his eyes.

"Who is this song about?" He asked.

"Nobody."

"That girl you met in Barbados?"

Aubrey stayed silent.

"She playing you?"

"What makes you say that?"

"The lyrics..you're clearly mad at her, but you're hurting cause you miss her."

"I don't miss her."

"Yes you do."

"Nope."

40 shook his head at the indecisive rapper.

"I just don't get why the people that you give the most love to, they treat you like shit, throw you to the side, and move on like it's nothing."

"That's what she did?"

"Shit..basically, and then she want to get mad at me for fucking Daija like she didn't push me away first...does she expect me to wait around for her or something? I'm not doing that shit, she tripping." Aubrey rolled his eyes, "Sometimes I wish I didn't even meet her..or help her ungrateful ass."

"She's going to come back. They all do..once they realize the good they lost." 40 reassured him.

____
Time passed by, Robyn was at Rakim's house all day.
It was now 7pm.

"It's getting late. I should get going now," Robyn started to get up from his grip, they've gotten closer over the time period, physically and emotionally.

"It's only 7. You don't think you should stay longer?" He kept Robyn in a tight firm hold.

"No...I need to get back to Aubrey's place. This is my first time being in L.A by myself, so I don't want to be out too late. I also called the Uber at 6:30, so it should be here by now." Robyn attempted to get up again.
Rakim bit his lip as he stared at her struggle.

Robyn let out a nervous laugh, "Can you let me go please?"

He started to apply pressure around her hip, "I don't want you to go yet."

"That hurts Rakim." She winced, she already had fresh bruises surrounding her lower back and hip area.

Rakim momentarily let go of Robyn's hips,  grabbing her wrists instead, and pinned her down onto the couch, "I said I'm not ready for you to leave."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 147 46
I was abused by the person who I loved most. He gave me everything and I was too selfish to honor it. The beatings began to worsen and I did what onl...
12.6K 416 29
Jessica - a 23yr old girl who stops finding love after what happened to her in high school. After meeting Trey and Aubrey, she becomes a successful e...
730 53 17
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine! You make me happy when skies are grey."
12.9K 613 27
Special Agent Robyn Fenty has a hard time breathing when she lands back in Virginia. She has to come face to face with herself and the man she loves...