EraserMight One Shots

By Syaz705

My Hero Academia (Boku No Hero Academia) brought me here and I can't remember how I even found this ship in t... More

One Shot [1]
One Shot[2]
One Shot [3]
One Shot [4]
One Shot [5]
One Shot [6]
Chaptered Story (1) [Part 1]
Chaptered Story (1) [Part 2]
Chaptered Story (1) [Part 3]
Chaptered Story (1) [Part 4]
Chaptered Story (1) [Part 5]
Chaptered Story (1) [Part 6]
Chaptered Story (1) [Part 7]
A/N
Chaptered Story (1) [Part 8]
Chaptered Story (1) [Part 9]
Chaptered Story (1) [Part 10]
Chaptered Story (1) [Part 11]
Chaptered Story (1) [Part 12]
A/N
Chaptered Story (1) [Final Part]
A/N
Q and A
A/N
Found something
Side Fic
Chaptered Story (2) [Part 1]
Chaptered Story (2) [Final Part]
Chaptered Story (3) [Part 1]
Chaptered Story (3) [Final Part]
A/N
One Shot [7]
One Shot [8]
One Shot [9]
A/N
Chaptered Story (4) [Part 1]
Chaptered Story (4) [Part 2]
Chaptered Story (4) [Part 3]
Chaptered Story (4) [Final Part]
A/N
Truth Or/And Dares
One Shot [10]
One Shot [11]
Chaptered Story [5] (Part 1)

Chaptered Story (1) [Part 13]

453 11 12
By Syaz705

Major Time Skip

(A/N: I honestly lost count or track how many exams did the class have)

It's almost the end of the year and now the class 1A are going for another training camp session, hopefully it was not like before but they are now prepared to take on anyone and anything at this point. It looked like most of the teachers are joining, must be like before like student's vs teachers.

As they made to the training camp, it was like before, all forest but there are a certain empty land they could use for training purposes and considered one of the private lands so they don't have to worry much about what or how much quirk they could use.

When they were all out of the bus, they noticed that the principal was talking to all of the teachers and hand them some sort of equipment that was told that it was from the hero support department. "Hmm, I wonder what they have for us this time?", Mina asked as the others stretched out and some sat down by the nearby bench they had. "If they were still putting the same rules as before then it will be easy for all of us, we'll pass easy!".

"YEAH!", the others cheering along and they noticed the teachers walking towards them, everyone lined up as the teachers and principal came in. "Alright class, we would have used the other facilities for this, but in this matter, we want you take advantage what mother natures have to offer at this point, it can be your safe point or your weaknesses as well if you do not adapt. This would be also a team exam, everyone have to achieve the goal, if one of you don't make it, grades are to deducted", said Principal Nezu and others just gasped, they are all strong as a team but they are risking of being a burden as well.

"Now, we will still apply the student vs teacher rule for this battle, either defeat the enemy or make a run at the end which we will give coordinates with later, but then you can at least immobilize the enemy as a group then that is it".

Wait...

"Principal Nezu sir?"

"Yes Midoriya?"

"Did you just say teacher? Like only one teacher or most of you will be joining?". Everyone clicked on what he said, he was right, he just pronounced teacher.

"Ah yes young Midoriya, one teacher versus 20 students, that should be easy, don't you think?". "Way too easy on this, like I said guys, we got this!". Kaminari said and the squad agreed.

"Now, now, don't get too excited, this teacher is a tough one, I 'm not sure if you guys could even face him right now". Zashi said as he was in near laugh, the class was like "What? Is it All Might?"

All Might shook his head, "Oh no no no, I'm fine, I'll just watch".

"But sir, why are you and the other teachers are wearing some sort of armor or equipment?"

"Yeah, you guys looked like you were about to fight us".

Zashi sighed but he smiled, "Those were fire proofed equipment, it's for precaution, and no, we're not worried about Bakugou or Shoto's quirk".

They looked around and wondered who has other fire or explosion quirk, a car came in and for some reason, it was Endeavour came out, Shoto was not having it. "Wait, Endeavour is a teacher now?"

Principal Nezu waved him off, "Unfortunately no, he's just here also for precaution, he nodded at his son and he stood next to All Might. They were honestly clueless at this point until Midoriya clicked, "Are you saying he's back!?"

Everyone took a few seconds to realise what he meant until another figure came in. "Jeez, I left the class for almost a year and still your brains doesn't catch the idea".

"AIZAWA SENSEI!?"

He looked better, still looks the same, his capture weapon was around him, goggles with him, it was the Eraserhead uniform, nothing changed except his sleeves are shorter than it used to be. He soon realise the kids were holding back their tears and he sighed, "If you guys wanted a hug then why didn't – "

"AIZAWA SENSEI!!!!". Everyone came rushing in as they jumped on their homeroom teacher, Aizawa was a little uncomfortable besides, he was not fond of hugging unless it was Toshinori but this was fine, he smiled a little as everyone asked him too many questions, and look at how they grown up, really put his heart at ease. Soon as they pulled away, he bowed, "I want to apologize for everything I have done to UA and you kids, I have put you through a lot because of my mistakes during the past, I do not expect a fast forgiven speech but I wish to see you all become pro heroes in the end and I want to be part of the journey".

"Aww, Shou chan is a softie!". Zashi was soon wrapped by Shouta's scarf, "Say that again and I will throw you away from this place. "now now, Aizawa kun, calm down". He then wrapping All Might, more like Toshinori now, "You two, I swear...".

Principal Nezu broke the feud off as everyone laughed. "Whatever, get your outfits ready, if you're not here by 10 minutes, I'll expel you all".

"YES MR. AIZAWA SIR!".

Later

When they were done putting on their gear, they were now feeling the pressure of facing off their homeroom teacher. However they had enough plans, back up plans as they want to pass this test for all of them.

"Are you ready, little listeners!?".

"3....2.....1, let the test begin!".

Aizawa raised his arm and faced it to his right side, "Black Fire". As soon as he said that, huge black flames were spreading out from his arm and they were soon wrapping his arm, until it became smaller and it was his sword, it was thinner but sharper than they watched during the Kamino Ward. Apparently, he was not done, he struck his sword to the ground and more flames surrounds him and his uniform changed to another set of uniform, as if this was the sutiable fight gear he needed and he put on his goggles.

"Well are tyou going to stand there or fight your way through remember what Principal Nezu said, if one of you don't make it to the finish line, all of you fail, understand?"

"Yes sir!"

The other teachers were already on standby as they watched the battle, some of them split uo to groups, some would run, some would fight, apparently the forest is thick enough but for Shouta, is a great pleasure, he swing his sword hard, and it managed to cut through nearly kilometers of tress to half, exposing most of the students' location, Bakugou is Bakugou, he fought head on with Aizawa, both exploding by the distance and Shoto making ice walls to avoid the others getting hurt by the damage. Midoriya joins in with Bakugou, it was now a speed chase between the 3 of them, with Aizawa enabling his scarf to tie the two and threw them back as he then pursues the others.

Enji cracked his neck as he watched Shouta, his physical therapy, he remembered how difficult it was to control those flames, it may not the same as the normal flames, because of the substance mixed with black matter, but he knows, Shouta even took note of it and told Enji, he would have taught his children that way and Enji took it to the heart. Toshinori smiled as he watched, he was about to cry any moment, he looked at Aizawa, determined face when it comes to battle but he looked like he had fun, he remembered the last few months of recovering, it was hard, basically he was proud of him every day.

Zashi and Nemuri watched along their friend, they remembered when Shouta was healed, he hugged them both and cried, he was sorry about everything that happened but they didn't care, their friend was back and that what matters.

Enji nudged on Toshinori's elbow, "What is it?". Enji smacked his forehead, "Dumb rabbit, you forgot this, remember next week". Toshi looked down as he coughed, oh shit, he nearly left the ring box he had recently bought to propose to Aizawa. Damn, he even forgot to tell the class 1A about the plan, ahhh why was he getting more forgetting.

"T-thank you Enji!". Zashi looked, "Plan is on next week?". Toshi nodded, "Yeap, Operation: Proposal is on". 

(A/N: Guess what? Last part tomorrow! I know, what a journey this has been, loving this AU)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 1.6K 19
Class 1-A embark on the wondrous journey of seeing themselves in different universes. Most will be about Bakugou, since he's my favorite, but some wi...
317K 8.9K 31
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...
231K 7.5K 31
!!USES SHE/HER PRONOUNS; IF NOT WANTED, PLEASE CHANGE IN YOUR HEAD AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!! - !!TAKES PLACE AFTER SEASON 3!! - Story started: May 28th...
5.5K 146 18
Aspiring hero Y/N enrolls in UA's hero course, hoping to be a pro-hero worthy of sticking it to his family overseas in America. Earning a place in a...