𝑰 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑫 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀...

By AlexSwan23

Two children who grew up together, separated only by a fence.. Their voices have been the comfort of each oth... More

~Welcome~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 25

1K 77 21
By AlexSwan23

One week, seven days..
an endless time without hearing from him.

After San left me alone in his room after the night we spent together, I never saw him again.

He never came to attend classes,
and I'm starting to think it's to avoid me.

During these days I have often wondered what he was doing, and some thoughts were wearing me out..

I was tempted to ask the others if they knew anything, but I refrained.

I thought he would just pretend nothing happened, that for him it was nothing, but maybe I was wrong..

"Julia are you listening to me?"
At that moment I realize that I am looking into the void without listening to Yunseo sitting in front of me.

"Can you repeat the last sentence? Sorry I got distracted"
I tell her, and after giving me a suspicious look she nods lightly.
"I said that Mingi wrote me this morning, but I seem to have finished the topics ..And I don't want to kill the conversation. Some advice?"
I start to think about it noticing the waitress who is coming to our table with the coffees we ordered,
and at that moment I see a boy outside passing by with a black leather jacket and black hair with gray locks.

"Where are you going?"
Yunseo asks me, seeing that I suddenly get up.
"I have to go, I'll call you later"
I quickly answer and head for the bar exit.

I look around quickly, with the heart beating fast, but the road is deserted;
When I start thinking that mine was just a hallucination, I turn the corner and see him, not far from me.

"San!"
I call him, and he stops abruptly turning around.

San looks at me like I'm a ghost.
I bet he's wondering why after everything that has happened I still chase him..
Honestly, I'm asking myself the same.

"How are you?"
I ask him shyly and he grins amused.
"Seriously Julia? Since when do you care how I am?"
His words hurt me, like almost everything he says after all.

"I've always cared about you"
I answer annoyed and almost angry, why can't we simply have a normal conversation..
"..Even if you don't care about me"
I add almost in a whisper.

"Come with me"
San says with a serious expression.

I follow him and after a while I see him open the door of a matte black sports car for me, that I think is his, but this one is different from what I remembered from that night when he helped me get Yunseo drunk home.
I remember his father had a taekwondo gym..how can he afford such a car..

"Where do you want to go?"
I ask him before getting into the car.

"It doesn't matter where we go, what's important is that it's just the two of us"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 11.8K 100
𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒐.𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒅𝒐 is calling 🎥... The Internet, what a weird thing. Parents tell you to never trust strangers, but she did it...
1.9K 37 31
When Choi Hana is forced to marry Park Seonghwa, a single father. She hates both, father and daughter. #ATEEZFANFICTION #ATEEZ #PARKSEONGHWA #CHOIHAN...
2.9K 158 27
❝ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬❞ Two rebellious students carved a challenging path through life, resorting to theft and engaging in fights that re...
325K 13.1K 61
Mysterious rich guy who always in his own world but met with this woman that might change his life? San who has a mental illness due to dark memories...