The S Mafia

By sentimaxo

"Your hands are scarred from murder and yet I trust them completely." Sequel to The Girl who Fought to Provi... More

All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 19

44.5K 1.5K 1.3K
By sentimaxo

Hope everyone is well, enjoy, xo.
_____

The trip to Mexico was long, I spent majority of the trip lost in thought. Thankful that Carter owned a private jet, I was able to shower and sleep comfortably.

Although I felt a whole lot of weight lifted off my shoulders after seeing Zaden. A part of me knew that I was always going to carry the burden no matter what, that was something I had to come to terms with.

"Grayson is trying to call, Miss Vice." Messiah handed me my phone.

"Hey Gray." I answered, smiling at Messiah as a silent thank you.

"Hey sis, I miss you, how are you?" He said giddy through the receiver.

We talked and laughed the rest of the flight, giving me updates on his friends and about a girl he's met recently named Eden. My heart warmed at him being genuinely happy, he had a couple of best friends that he stayed with majority of the time and their families treated Grayson as if he were their own. He asked about Kota wanting updates on him, that old man had a piece of my heart as well. Kota and his girlfriend we're currently in the pacific islands, drinking mocktails and singing karaoke at bars. I still received photos of the two touring around places.

We landed in Mexico safely, the guys checked the vehicles from top to bottom as I waited in the jet. "Never too careful." Messiah offered his arm to help me down the stairs of the jet.

"Thank you, for always looking out for me." I said to the four of them as they formed a circle around me.

"Pleasures ours, Miss Vice." They said in unison, we moved as a unit.

"Why is he here?" I asked staring at Messiah in the rear view mirror.

Serial came up beside us, matching our speed. He nodded at Messiah through the window in acknowledgement.

"He's replacing Zion as our fifth."

"Tell him not to enter the property with us, stay behind." I took in the car he was driving, the smokey night blue made the Buggati Chiron look that much more attractive.

Felik started talking in their native tongue through the phone and Serial dropped behind in an instant.

Portuguese is a beautiful language. I thought.

"What's your plan Miss Vice?" Messiah asked, I could tell he and the others were on edge and they hid it perfectly but I've been with these guys for almost two years so I picked up on a lot.

"Trust me." Is all I gave them.

We arrived at Vice's soon after, his property being heavily guarded. He ran Mexico, the government was scared of him, the people of Mexico were scared of Vice and the amount of power he held over in America.

His men swarmed the SUV's, guns held to every window. A man I recognised motioned for Messiah to roll down his window.

"Why are you here!" He demanded.

"Miss Vice is here to see her grandfather." Messiah used the same tone, standing his ground firmly.

He took a look at me and nodded, motioning for us to get out. "Your vehicles stay out here, we will escort you to the property."

My security team got out of the vehicles with their hands up, and we're patted down. Vices guards seemed a little off as they patted down Soreign Guards, I watched from the SUV smirking slightly. The guys loved that they were hesitant towards the four of them.

He who hesitates is last. My fathers voice echoed.

After being stripped of their weapons, they made their way around to my door, creating a wall for me to step into like they always did. Gun still being pointed at them as they moved with me.

We were lead to golf carts and driven up the long driveway to the main entrance. Everything looked different in light, the house is bigger than I remember.

Vices wife came rushing out of the front doors, screaming something in Spanish. Her smile bright and welcoming. "Ava, how are you dear?" She gushed, trying to see me through the walls known as Messiah and Felik.

"I'm good, how are you Mariana?" I smiled back at her.

"Better now that you're here, everyone is inside. Your grandfather woke up two days ago." She said giddy, I could see the hurt in her eyes when I addressed her by her first name.

We followed her into their home, loud chatter echoed from the family room I remembered. Messiah and Felik moved to my sides as we entered the room.

"Ava!" My fathers sister rushed towards me, tackling me into a hug. "It's so good seeing you." May chuckled.

"You too." I returned her hug.

All I could do was focus on the people in the room and how much of them there were, everyone smiled at me warmly.

I went around the room saying hi to everyone with a quick peck on the cheek, they introduced themselves, never really saying how we were related but I was fine with just getting to know their names. I sat for a while engaged in their conversations, it felt nice to sit in a room filled with loud chatter.

"Where is he?" I asked.

The question wasn't specific but they knew who I was asking about.

"Up the stairs and at the end of your right, Stephany and your two Uncles are up there with him." Mariana nodded for me to go up.

Everyone returned back to their conversations as I left the room, making my way up the staircase slowly taking in the photos and family portraits that hung on the walls. My father was handsome growing up, I saw only a couple photos of him hanging.

"Wait out here." I told Messiah.

"Absolutely not." He replied immediately, and grabbed a hold of my wrist.

"Do not defy me. The four of you are to stay out here, understood?"

They all stared at me, tense as ever. Messiah and Felik tried pleading with their eyes but nodded out of respect moments later.

I knocked before I entered. I recognised Stephany, she was the girl that tried to blind shot me the night I fought for Kai. My fathers two brothers Nicholas and Julius, and someone I've never met before sat in the room as well. "Ava?" Vice sat up properly with the help of his sons.

"Versana." I shook my head. "Can I speak to you?"

Vice hesitated for a split second before nodding. "Stephany, out."

She almost protested but knew better, giving me a death stare before she left. It didn't affect me, so I smiled back at her and dropped it as soon as she was out of sight. So called cousin of mine.

"Every time we see you, it's like looking at Hayze." Nicholas smiled sadly.

"Who's up next for your tittle?" I dismissed, sitting at the side of Vice.

Their necks snapped towards me in an instant, curiosity coated Nicholas and Julius's face. "Why?" Vice questioned.

"Who is up next for your title?" I asked again.

"Leave." He kept his eyes on me.

The three of them stood, turning to leave.

"Why make them leave? You might need them Vice." I said innocently. "Please do keep the two of us company." I motioned for them to sit again, and they did.

Vices jaw locked and unlocked multiple times, he didn't like that I had ordered them to stay and they did.

"I'm getting tired of having to keep asking, who is next up for your title?"

"Hayze."

"My father is dead, my brother and I buried him along with my mother ourselves."

"I haven't chosen my next." Vice sneered.

"You don't need to choose Vice, you already know that." I leaned back against my chair, staring him head on.

"What is she talking about!" Nicholas demanded.

"Get out!" He yelled, but they remained in the room standing still as they listened.

Hitting play on the small device in my hand, I threw it on the bed and the recording played.

'Take care of my threats and your first born will have all rights to the title when they become of age.' Fanes voice sounded first from the device.

'Take care of mine son and your first born will have the rights to take my title when they become of age.' Vices was next.

In unison, both my parents said 'Deal.' And the recording cut off.

Vice turned pale at the sound of his own voice, fists clenching and unclenching to calm himself.

"So I'll ask you once more Vice." I drew my gun from my holster I had under my dress, holding it firmly pressed between his eyes.

Nicholas and Julius, made no move to stop me. Their eyes watched me with unshed tears.

"Who is up next for your title?" My safety went off.

"Versana Vice, the title belongs to you."

Without hesitation, I pulled the trigger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.1K 46
ROSES AND RAVENS BOOK 0.5 Her life has never been easy, constantly being lied to she had to grow up early. Never could she have thought that the peop...
67.3K 1.4K 23
COMPLETE Selfless Erica helps out a friend one night and end up in a shootout, she is then faced with a decision to help the guys who almost got her...
468K 17.7K 39
-When her husband marries another girl- --- There is a price to be paid for giving up your heart. There is a price to be paid for wasting eight y...
3M 95.1K 43
He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. He liked being feared by everyo...