Exes & Ohs

By vincentvanghoul

Ethan meets a barista named Odette, their friendship begins to blossom into something more. But can Odette ov... More

Exes & Ohs
That Infamous Night
We all need something to take away the pain.
Coffeehouse Conversations
Beachtime Buzz
Time Warp
A Game
Gym Time Contemplation
Twist
And Shout
Jack (Daniels) & Charles(ton)
Witty banter.
The Long Drive Home.
Fear Nights
Pre Party Preparation
Party Problems.
Trouble.
A drunken attempt.
Odette
Ethan
Phase One
Odette Again
Ethan Again
Odette's reaction to what Ethan did.
A much needed conversation
The Monster
Drew
Morning Ethan.
Dinner and Odette
Betsy Odette Drew
Drew
Death
Aftermath
Aftermath part two
Unwritten
Pray My Child
Car Ride Ethan
Mommy Dearest
Funeral Part 1
Funeral Part 2
Pleasant Morning
The Vow
Nighttime
Unwell (come visitor)
What Makes A Monster
Choosing to react.
Drew
The great divide.
She.
Drew Part 1
Drew part 2, flashback the vow of forever
Doctor
Finale

Problems

361 3 0
By vincentvanghoul

Odette explains all of her fears to him after he tried to kiss her and she dodged away. Ethan knows what would happen to him if she were to go leave. He would cease to exist. He refuses to even attempt to conceive of a world devoid of her utter loveliness.

He speaks as firmly as his hand as it envelopes hers. "When I think of what you and Anthony had. It doesn't compare to what we have. that love," he spits out the word love, showing he thinks it was anything but love. "isn't like ours; it's ugly. selfish. It was crippling and all it did was make you sick. We're not like that." He affirms, Odette believes him. She trust him.

She drives home the next morning all smiles and laughter. She's downright giddy. She wishes she had let Ethan kiss her. Yet she's glad she didn't. Crossing the line from friendship to romance is a daunting task. But after last night, she felt it was possible. She loved Ethan and she decided to let herself take the plunge.

When Odette returned to Tic Tak Joe's everything appeared to in order, but when she opened her door at the top of the stairs she saw something that truly broke her heart.

Betsy lay sprawled on the floor. Needles littered the wooden floor, a tourniquet carelessly tossed off near her arm. A small pool of vomit staining her shirt.

Betsy was strung out.

Betsy had relapsed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 2.6K 10
This is a short story about a band-obsessed outcasted teen and the handsome barista of the new café. (Cliché, i know. But pfff) Gabe is around his t...
52K 1.9K 10
This was going to be a one shot but after I got over 10000 words I'm making it a short story instead, enjoy It's in Stiles point of view, Stiles gets...
295K 12.9K 65
I didn't want to get coffee with Todd. That was me and Tanner's thing. Coffee. Hot or cold. I didn't want to do this without him. ▬▬▬▬▬ A grande latt...
78.4K 2.7K 20
18+ warning What's not to love about a coffee shop? Fresh roasted beans, fluffy pastries, and a girl looking for the love of her life. Not just her...