Gym Time Contemplation

It is going to be another night of drinking, in the back of his mind he wonders if it’s bad that this is the way he best prefers to spend his weekends. He knows he should want to take Xana on dates, not sit in his house with his friends, alcohol, and music. He shouldn’t stutter over his lines because he’s too excited by the prospect of hanging out with his favorite coffeemaker. She’s more than a coffeemaker though, far too much more. She’s the girl he has to pretend he doesn’t fantasize about. It’s the guilt these self revelations induce that make him push himself harder as he and Adam work out together at the gym. 

Ethan’s trainer is tough, he is fairly certain that he used to be a drill sergeant or something, the guy definitely yells like one. He is doing a ridiculous amount of reps, Dirk, the asshole trainer from hell, is impressed. Ethan would be too if he wasn’t pushing himself so hard to block out the thoughts. Last night as he was having sex with Xana, all he could think of was Odette.

He was thankful for their position, he was sitting up in bed with Xana in his lap, facing away from him and riding him boringly. There was something about Odette, perhaps the juxtaposition of her in your face openness coupled by her shy demeanor, that lead him to believe that she would be amazing in bed. Maybe it was caused by her southern upbringing and her New York lifestyle. Everything about her screamed “Here I am take it all in, drown yourself in me; but only if I let you see me.” he couldn’t explain it, not even to himself. 

It isn’t Odette’s fault that she so often shows herself to be better than Xana. No, Xana is great in her own way. Odette is just a better fit for him than Xana, but he doesn’t want to be that guy. The douche-bag who leaves his long time girlfriend for a girl he may or may not have a chance with, who may or may not be better in bed than she is. Ethan decides to do the assertive thing and talk to Xana about it. Well not talk about the Odette part. He’ll just find a more pleasing way to fuck her, and find a way to force himself from fantasizing about his friend