𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜...

By Eddy622

(Book Two) "I've been looking for you for two years now. Luckily for me, I saw you at the beach party which... More

°AUTHOR'S NOTE°
Review
°CAST°
°1°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°6°
°7°
°8°
°9°
°10°
°11°
°12°
°13°
°14°
°15°
°16°
°17°
°18°
°19°
°20°
°21°
°22°
°23°
°24°
°25°
°26°
°27°
°28°
°29°
°30°
°31°
°32°
°33°
°34°
°35°
°36°
°37°
°38°
°39°
°40°
°41°
°42°
°43°
°44°
°45°
°46°
°47°
°48°
°49°
°50°
°51°
°52°
°53°
°Bonus Chapter°
Author's Note
Books Written By Edidiong

°5°

2.3K 557 220
By Eddy622

This chapter is dedicated to my elder sis, Emy_Akpan she had decided to join wattpad 😊😊😊😊 Kindly go over to her profile, and follow her. It'll mean a lot. ❤❤❤❤❤

Above is a pic of Jeremiah.

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

Beep!

Beep!!

Beep!!!

My nose twitched, as I took note of the beeping sound. I tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't. It felt like I was drained out of energy.

I could take note of my surroundings though. I felt like I was in a room, cause I was lying on a - not so comfortable - bed, and the back of my right hand felt like it was receiving drip.

Laying stiffly on the bed, I tried ones more to get my eyes open. I gave a weak smile, as my eyes began to open slowly. The first thing my eyes captured, was the white ceiling above me.

"Tatiana," A voice squealed. "You've finally woken up!" This was the first time I was conscious of the dark chubby woman beside me. She was putting on a very expensive looking lace. She had both hands placed around mine, and her face was too close to mine.

But wait a minute, did she just called me Tatiana? I wasn't Tatiana.

I was Uyai.

"T-Tatiana?" I managed to ask in a very weak voice. If I was here, then where the hell was Tatiana?

"Tatiana sweetheart, your dad is on his way." The woman said to me.

"D-Dad?" I was so confused.

"Tatiana baby, can't you remember anything? Iyami!" The woman exclaimed in a loud voice. "My daughter can't even remember her own mother!"

Feeling panic sip through me, I quickly said. "N-No mother, I do remember you. Just that I was feeling a little headache. My head still aches."

Tatiana's mother, or should I say mother, gently placed my head back on the soft hospital pillow. "Have some rest, I'm sure you need it cause for some reason, your voice sounds deeper. Your dad's on his way."

"Thank you so much, mother." I forced a smile up my lips. Speaking with fluent English was very hard and difficult for me. And pretending to be whom I wasn't, was the worst.

Tatiana owed me big time. But the big question was, where the hell was she?!

                   ~°~°~°~°~

Laying tirelessly on the hospital bed, I let the woman beside me, rub my temple with her soothing hands. Soon, the door to the hospital room swung open and in came a grumpy looking matured man, with big belly and gray bears. He was fat, but not as fat as the woman beside me. And though I wasn't academically smart, I wasn't too stupid to know that the man in front of me, was Tatiana's dad.

Looking close enough, I noticed I had some features from him. I've got his eyes, nose and even, shape of lips. But that doesn't mean this man was my father.

"How's she?" The ma- I mean, Dad's voice boomed with anger. Since I was meant to stay with them till I figure things out, I guess I'd have to start calling them mum and dad. "You this girl, aren't you tired of being a disappointment?!"

I flinched back a little. When has Tatiana ever been a disappointment?

"What the hell where you doing on top of a Lagos highway? Don't you know that that stupid act of yours, could tarnish my image?! You stupid bra__!" The man I was meant to call dad for the time being, sprinted towards me and raised his hands up, ready to slap me.

"Honey honey honey," Mother quickly stood as a barrier, blocking his path. "She's hospitalize."

"Hospitalized, but not disabled." The man boomed in anger. "And wasn't it because of her stupid and careless act, that brought her into this mess. Good for nothing child. I wish your sister had survived instead of you."

Damn! That was.... So offensive.

"Well if she was here, she would have done much worst." I fired back at him. In my defense, I was right. I was sure I was way worst than Tatiana.

"What the hell did you say?!" He yelled and this time, it was louder than his previous yelling, if that was even possible.

"Nothing sir," I moved back like a scardy cat. This man in front of me, was scary.

"Where's the doctor?" He demanded from his wife.

His wife pointed at the room's door. "At his office." With that said, father stormed out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Mother had her attention fixated on me. "Sorry about your father, I know he has always been like this. But that's because he has a  lot going down with him." I said nothing, and just nodded my head.

"By the way," Mum spoke up again. "When did you stop calling your father daddy, and started calling him sir?"

With that kind anger, I fit even call am Oga.

"I-It just happened," Mother knitted her brows, and shrugged my response off. She got up and headed straight to the door. But before turning the door knob, mother swung her head to me.

"And about your slightly deeper voice," Mother smiled a bit. "I think I'm growing to like it."

Feeling weird inside, I decided to just nod my head. I watched as she turned to the door once again, and walked out.

                  ~°~°~°~°~

Being locked up in a hospital room for too long, was making me nuisiance. I meant, I was perfectly fine. I didn't know how I had survived that great fall, but I survived nonetheless. The doctor had said that I needed to stay one more day, so they could examine me one last time.

I wasn't a rich spoilt brat, I was a correct ajekpako pikin. So staying here at the hospital, and eating hospital foods, was a waste of resources to me.

Still in my hospital gown, I got up from my bed and strode out the door, in search of a decent meal. The hospital food were so nasty, it tasted like drugs.

Walking down the corridor, I heard groaning.

"The boy was a pain in the ass. Why would he have to say such nasty things to my sister?!" A boy who sounded like he was in so much pain, said.

"Well your fight earned you a black eye." A cool and collected voice scolded.

"But it was worth it." The first boy concluded, same time I turned at a corner, which brought me face to face with the owners of both voices. And trust me, I remembered them like the horrible incident of last night.

The smiling boy at the beach party some nights ago, could now be spotted with a black eye and a little cut on his left cheek. And beside him, was his muted friend. The guy I had accidentally spilled drinks on.

What was his name again? James? Jonathan? John? No, that wasn't right. Je-Jer_ yeah, I think it was Jeremiah. Both boys completely had their eyes on me.

"Tatiana, how are you doing?" The laughing boy enquired. Looking at him right now, I felt the question was meant to be reversed.

"I um..." I scratched the back of my head, as I raked my brain for answers.

Jeremiah  whom was still looking at me, gently shoved his friend. "Let's go Dami. You need to get your eyes checked."

"Ouch!" As if reminded of the pain, Dami involuntarily placed a hand on his back eye.

Holding Dami with care, Jeremiah began to lead the way. But he eventually stopped once he was beside me, then whispered something into my left ear. "Go get some rest."

Uh?

I turned ready to question him, when someone out of nowhere, screeched Tatiana's name. I turned to see a girl as she walked majestically towards me. I sighed tirelessly, as I noticed that she looked like the bossy and no nonsense type of girl.

Please, don't be friends with Tatiana.

The girl walking towards me, was dark in complexion. She had a really nice figure, compared to 'you know who'. Her dark weave on was so long, that it reached the back of her waist. She was also very beautiful, maybe one of the most beautiful girl I had laid my eyes on. She didn't have much makeup on her face either, just an eyeliner and a wet lip.

"Are you stupid?!" She snapped, then smacked me gently at the side of my head. "You almost killed yourself!" She quickly embraced me in a tight hug.

Watin dey do this one?

I forcefully pulled myself out of the embrace.

"Oh right," The girl flapped her hands about. "You were never a hugger."

Great, one thing Tatiana and I, have in common.

"Well I came here to hand you some school works. We both know how much you hate missing school." She said, and that was when I noticed the backpack she had hung on both shoulders.

Great, one thing Tatiana and I don't have in common.

"Yay," I smiled sarcastically at her. The girl pulled her backpack off of her shoulders, and then shoved her hands in it, to bring out three note books. Written on the name section in front of her book, was the word 'Irene'.

"Thank you," I muttered, as I forced myself to take the notes from her.

"Omonigho couldn't make it, but she promised to come see you tomorrow, before you get discharged." Irene informed me.

I didn't know who Omonigho was, but I had to go with the game. "Tell her I-I miss her too."

"You miss Omonigho?" Irene laughed out loud. "Someone you're always complaining about."

Really?

"O-Oh yeah. Well, she's still my friend right?" I coddedly waited for Irene's reply.

"Yeah," Irene nodded.

"So I still missed her, irrespective.... Of my complains." I internally gave myself a pat on the back. I wasn't good at lying, but even I knew I was doing a great job.

"You're acting weird," Irene scanned me with her eyes.

"Anyways," She brushed off. "Get well soon, the school needs their head girl."

"Head gini?" I blurted out, then covered it up with a cough. "I meant, yeah! The school needs their head girl. Lemme go back to my um..." I awkwardly pointed at God knows what. "Room."

Irene furrowed her brows out of confusion, but nodded her head nonetheless. I quickly swung my body and headed to the direction of my room.

I for one is certain of one thing, I ain't gonna be no one's head girl.

Eddy : Things are about to get interesting for Uyai. But can she handle it?

Find out in the next chapter.

I have finally come up with a schedule, which would be ; Wednesdays and Sundays.

Vote, Comment, Share ❤

Next update : Sunday

Words : 1810

Till next time,

Adios,

X
-Eddy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
180K 55.5K 122
After a long anticipated party hosted by one of the most popular boys in school, a rumour goes round the entire school and gets the names of the two...
12.4K 2.1K 67
"Camilla, please do this for me." She begged. "But I don't even know you." I stared back at the woman who looked exactly like me, only that she wasn...
20.8K 1.9K 16
#150 in short story "Mariana, please for crying out loud, stop this game. They both don't deserve this," I said while walking toward her. "They would...