Various x chubby reader

By Oikawastan

just random anime+ webtoon+ misc. boy x chubby female readers 😌 for the cute but self conscious beans out th... More

•Not good enough• Levi Ackerman
Pretty boy - Shoto Todoroki
•Protective• Katsuki Bakugou
A Little Strange - Tendou satori
•Don't worry I've got you• Izuku Midoriya
•Innocence• Jumin Han
•Makeover• L Lawliet
•Swim with me• Haruka Nanase
•Lipstick• Kōtarō Bokuto
•Breaking Point• Rin Matsuoka
•Jealousy• Katsuki Bakugou
•Formal Attire Required• Mammon
•Struggling• Tsukishima kei
•Corn Maze• Ushijima Wakatoshi
update for now
Babysitting - Kuroo Tetsurō
Bye lol
What's up! Please read Yall
If you were curious.

Jacket - Oikawa Toru

12.2K 380 336
By Oikawastan

My boyfriend is Oikawa Toru, the captain and setter of Seijohs volleyball team, and I'm a bigger girl so sometimes I get a little insecure but he reassures me every day that he loves me and only me.

One of the bigger problems I worry about is his fan club. They don't seem all that pleased that Toru and I started dating. They never get violent or anything just whisper little insults here and there.

I'm not a team manager but I help out sometimes. I get to spend more time with Toru and the team and I'm being useful. It's a win win!

"Y/N could you get me a towel?" Iwa asks

"Iwa-chan~ are you flirting with my girlfriend again?" I hear Toru teasing Iwa.

"No shittykawa if I wanted your girlfriend I would've taken her by now" Iwa smirks just to piss off Toru.

Toru runs up to me and starts being clingy, throwing his arms around my waist. "That's my girlfriend Iwa-chan and you can't have her." he fake pouts. I sigh and remove his hands, " It's a towel Toru and I'm just helping out"

I remove his arms and start to go get the towel. As I walk away I feel Toru grab my hand and I squeeze it and roll my eyes to show that "Iwa isn't gonna steal me". Even after I let go Toru follows me like a lost puppy.

"Toru, you should go practice. I'll be right back" He pouts "But I wanna be with you" He continues to whine like a cute little puppy. "We can hang out after practice now go before Iwa whoops your ass" I giggle.

"Okay.... can I have a kiss first though" I nod and reach up and give him a gentle peck. He looks at me as if to ask is that all? I glare at him and he sarcastically rolls his eyes and walks back towards the gym.

I jog getting a fresh towel from the laundry. I decided to grab a few extras for the other boys.

I jog back realizing how long they must have been waiting. I walk into the gym and run over to Iwa handing him a towel and giving out the rest to other miscellaneous players.

They thank me and once they're all done I go to sit down on the sidelines. Oikawa looks over at me and goes to give me a smile but before he can get too distracted Iwa smacks him in the back of the head and he focuses back on volleyball.

I noticed one of the managers sitting next to me. "Oh hi Y/N! Doing well?" I smile, "yes I am. I hope you are as we?" She nods and we continue to make small talk about random things. We talk about school, the team, and a little about our own boyfriends. Suddenly one of her questions take me a little off gaurd.

"So Y/N you never like wear Oikawa-sans jersey or his jacket or even a hoodie. I wear my boyfriend's clothes all the time, it's kind of like a couple thing. So why don't you and Oikawa-san do it?"

I stare down at my lap gripping the edges of my uniform. How do I tell her that I'm scared I will be to fat to fit in Toru's clothes. I know she didn't mean harm but I wish she didn't bring it up.

"Oh I guess we just haven't thought about it" She giggles, "well you should, I'm sure Oikawa-san would go nuts to see you in his clothes" she gives me a little wink while I just laugh awkwardly.

The boys are almost done with practice and are on a water break.
Toru walks over giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and grabs his water bottle.

"Hey um Toru I think Im gonna go-" "Y/N I know it's late but I have something to ask you after practice so please stay. I'll walk you home after" I just look away and give a small nod. He smiles and runs back onto the court.

"You're the best Y/N"

I smile and sit back down and wait for him to be done.

*Time skip to after practice lol*

"Y/N~ ready to go love?" Toru grabs my hand. "Yup let's go"

We start to walk and it's quiet but a comfortable feeling. He interlocks his fingers with mine and I never want to let go.

"Y/N do you know I love you?" I giggle,"of course I know Toru how could I not know. You only tell me every day" He sighs happily "I just never want you to forget that I love you"

He bring my hand up to his lips and kisses it softly and then we continue to walk until I whisper back, " I love you too" he pretends not to hear me but I see him smirk a little.

We stop for a second and he takes off his jacket. That's weird. Maybe he's just warm.

"Y/N do you know how Kindaichi has his girlfriend wear his jacket and so does Matsukawa" I nod.

He turns me so we are staring at each other and I see him blushing for the first time.

"Y/N could you wear my jacket too?"

Oh no....

"No Toru"

He looks at me speechless. "But Y/N why?! Please wear it!" I really wish I could but I don't want to end up embarrassing myself. There is no way such a fit person's jacket would fit me.

"I said no Toru I'm sorry. Let's keep walking" He frowns then puts his jacket back on and walks me home.

Oikawa P.O.V.

*next morning*

I wake up and my head hurts a little. Ugh why doesn't Y/N want to wear my jacket. She isn't embarrassed of me is she?
.
.
.
IS SHE GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME?!!!

No no calm down Toru she didn't seem annoyed there must be another reason. I'll just ask again today.

I get to school and I see Iwa-chan and Y/N talking by the front gate. Iwa catches my glance and I shoo him off so Y/N is standing there alone.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close. I kiss her cheek and then lay my head on her shoulder. "Good morning beautiful"

"Good morning Toru" I can tell that she's smiling which is good. I bring my face closer to her neck and kind of whine like a puppy, telling her that I missed her.

"So Y/N about last night......why'd you say no to wearing my jacket. I just want everyone that you're my girlfriend and that I love you.... are you embarrassed by me?"

She turns around to look at me. "Of course not Toru"

"Then what is it?" She sighs and looks down at the ground. "Look I love you but I have to go to class now" she gives me a kiss on the cheek and then walks away.

Damn it. I'll ask again later.

*lunch time*

As I walk to lunch with Iwa-chan I see Y/N walking with her cute little bento box in her hand.

"I'll uh catch you later Iwa-chan"

"What the hell ever trashykawa" he scoffs and keeps walking. I run up to Y/N and grab her bento out of her hands. She pouts "hey that's mine" "Yeah I know I just didn't want you to drop it"

"Drop it-" I pin her against the closest wall. She looks shocked but I need to get what I want.

"T-Toru" She's all flustered how cute. "Y/N I'm going to ask you again please wear my jacket"

"No Toru"

"Why not"

"I uhhh wouldn't look good in it is all" I scoff. "That's such a bull crap lie. I think you'd look pretty damn sexy in it Y/N" she looks down

"Please tell me the real reason Y/N" she mumbles something but I don't hear her. "What was that love?"

"What if...... it doesn't fit" That's what she's so worried about that doesn't even make sense, even if she is chubby I'm bigger than her. "What do you mean?" She looks me in the eyes and I can see little tears threatening to fall at any second.

"What if I'm too fat Toru?! I'm scared your jacket will be too small and you'll realize that you don't want someone like me!"

I wipe the little tears off her face and then kiss her forehead. "You are not fat Y/N and I don't know what you mean by someone like you. I want you and only you. You are absolutely gorgeous and my girlfriend so please try it on at least. If it doesn't fit, oh well that's okay" I smile at her and then take my volleyball jacket out of my bag and hand it to her.

She hesitantly takes it and puts it on over her uniform.

OMG SHE'S SO CUTE!! OH THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE'S WEARING MY JACKET!!

"Toru...." I smile at her and then wrap my arms around her waist wanting to be clingy again.

"See it fits! And you look absolutely gorgeous" she blushes and trys to hide her face and I just snuggle into her neck. "Toru! You're being clingy again!"

"I know but you're just to beautiful. If I hold you no boys can touch you." She giggles and takes my arms off her, "well if they see the jacket they'll know not to mess with the great Oikawa Toru's girlfriend" she boops my nose. So cute.....

*after school*

I'm waiting for Y/N because we are supposed to be in hanging out at my house today. I see her and grab her hand.

"How was the rest of your day my love?" She smiled. "Well I wore your jacket for the rest of the day and it smelled like you and all I could think about was you"

She's too cute that tears it. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

"Toru put me down! People are going to see up my skirt!" I just hold her skirt down with my hand. "Pervert...."

"If I set you down will you give me kisses" I question her "I would've if you just asked for some in the first place!"

I giggle "oops" and then I set her down and give her a quick kiss. "Will you wear my jacket all the time Y/N?"

"Yes Toru, I'll wear it all the time"

..........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 84 12
A series of multifandom oneshots that play off of insecurities ranging from height, weight, appetite, scars, stretch marks, body size, certain featur...
3.1K 33 22
As in the title it's Haikyuu oneshots with a little twist sometimes 😉 Eh not really😂😭
40.6K 465 25
Haikyuu Characters x Reader One Shots. Each story will have randomly generated characters and Romance Tropes/Soulmate AUs as the theme. Hope you enjo...