Love In NewYork

wrosemaria tarafından

Ronald Marshelles CEO of Marshelles groups. He is the most eligible bachelor in New York who has everything m... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Happy Mother's Day
Chapter 11
Thank you & Sorry
Chapter 12
New Book
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Books
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note (Important)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

2.6K 115 22
wrosemaria tarafından

Soniya:

"I succeeded in the job interview. Now give me my present." I asked Joe streching out my hand to him

"What do you want? Tell me.
Wait..... let me guess it must be a dress, ornamnet, makeu.."

"No no no... not those things.." I cut him off before he could complete his sentence.

"I don't want those things. Mm.. I want to go to the country side. Actually I want to visit a farm. And if possible I want a horseback ride..."

Joe had his mouth wide open after hearing what I said

"Dude close it if you don't want to catch a fly."
He suddenly closed his mouth. Which made me smile.

"What kind of demand is that, usually girls prefer ornaments and stuff but you.."

"Well, I'm not a usual girl. So will you take me there or no. I want an answer now."

"Yes, my unusual girl I will take you to a farm and show you horses.."

"I just don't want to see them.. I want to ride them.  To be specific I want to learn it.."

"Sure sure  we will learn it. But not this month. This month I'm super busy.  I got a marriage deal so don't expect this month.."

"That's fine with me. But you must take me there. No cheating. Promise me." I said showing my pinky finger.

"Seriously, pinky promise. Do we need to do this? We are too old for that.."

"oho... who said that??  Just promise me no complaints.." I said with a little anger.

"Ook fine here  pinky promise.."

"Aw such a good boy." I said patting his shoulder. He made a face and went to his desk...

"But cutie its really surprising that you got the job.I heard before that it's not that easy to get in that company, especially the ceo's pa position. Then how did you manage to get it" he asked with a curious eyes.

"What's so surprising there. Don't you know who I'm. I'm the most beautiful and perfect Soniya Arora..."

"Girl... I didn't ask you to promote your name just tell me what happened there in the interview..."

"Are you that curious." I asked leaning on the the table and narrowed my eyes...

"Stop teasing and tell me or I won't talk to you." He said while sulking.

"Stop sulking. I will tell you. So it was an easy one for me. May be the ceo must have gone easy one me but it went pretty well.."

And  I started explaining him about the ladies, their dress and how I look like nun infront of them.

And he dare to laugh like a  hyena, when he is the one responsible for my look..

"Laugh....laugh as much as you want I won't say anymore.."

"Ook ok sorry, please continue.."

I glared at him and continued.. "ok I was the last to enter the room. You know I thought he must be the same age as papa but how wrong i was. He is really a handsome and sexy man..  Like those GQ models. But the problem is he is tall like a giraffe and I'm like a shrub infront of him." Which agian made Joe to crack up. A glare from me made him shut up..

"Then he just asked some questions and answerd everything. Then he told I got the job and asked me if I will be able to join tomorrow and I said yes. And he want me there at 8 am.  That's all.."

"Well I'm happy to know it went well. So how about a dinner at my friends restaurant."

"Friend?? You mean that Dion, the guy you mentioned last week.."

"Yup he is the one. He wants to meet you, my childhood besty badly.."

"Oo so he know about me.." I asked him surprised...

"Oo yes I did mentioned about you to him a lot.. So he can't wait to meet you..."

"That's a wonderful news." At least l don't have to pretend as someone else infront of him..

"What are you waiting for let's leave now.." i said excitedly.

"Give me a second let me close me laptop..."

"OK done let's go..." with that said we went to his car and drive to his friends restaurant Brunch and Munch.

Soon we reach at a fine looking restaurant. We quickly stepped out of the car and went in.

A host quickly came to us and lead us to a table. And Joe asked him about his friend and the host went to get him..

By that time  we went through the menu and soon Dion the boss came to us with a smile..

There we go another giraffe. Why do every men I meet is a giraffe. Even this idiot Joe too.

"Joe... my man sooo good to see you.
How are ya..."  he greeted Joe with a hug

"Dio... Im good." Joe said hugging him back..

"And ya Dio this is my Soniya..." Joe said pointing to me...

"Finally... I get to meet you. Hello Soniya or should I call you little Rose."  He asked extending his hands toward's me.

I slowly extentend my hands to him. Even my hands are small...eee... why??

"It's so nice to meet you.." he said and lightly kissed on my knuckle. And just like that I turn beet red like those usual girls.

"You look really cute" he complimented me..

Mhm don't call me cute. Call me beautiful..

"OK then I will call you beautiful.." he said it making my eyes go wide..

"Oo... my did I say it out loud. I didn't mean to"

"Yup you did." he said  while laughing

"Oo did I again.. "

"Oo yes you did it again." He said laughing hard.. and that stupid Joe too join him. I was red from embarrassment.

"It's ok beautiful. It happens. Come on have a seat." he said  while pulling out a chair for me.

"Oo what a gentleman.." I take the seat after thanking him.

"So beautiful tell me what would you like to have.."

"Mmmhm.. I don't know... what is there... Any special's.."

"Mm..specials how about I order for you." 

"Sure..." I said excitedly.

Soon a waiter came and took our order and after sometime our food came. And me being me didn't wait for anyone's and just dug in..

"Mmm... I moaned this is yummy."

"Thankyou so happy to know that you like it." he said with a smile.
I smiled back and resume back to eating.

"Man what an amazing place. You choose the right location and the interior is just perfect."

"Thanks bro.."

"Tell me how have you been all these years." Joe questioned him.

"I was good. Dad wants me to take over his company but I just decided to have my own one and let my younger brother deal  his bussiness. It's going pretty well. And what else i became a chef and opened my own restaurant..."

"You tell me. What's happening  in your life.." he  asked Joe.

"Dad want's me to be a doctor but i became a wedding planner and now got my own business..."

Waah... look at these two people totally ignoring me. What's so special about this business talks..

"Enough with our talks how can we forget our beautiful lady.." Dion said cutting their conversation..

Oo this guy is so sweet. I totally like him. Seriously Joe should learn a lot of things from him. I thought while filling my mouth.

He started chatting again including me. And everything was going ok when suddenly I feel like being watched. I try to avoid it but still I can feel it.

I look around but I didn't find anyone unusual. so I resume back to our conversation but I still feel that..

It must be my imagination and ignore to it..

And soon we finished our food and decided to leave since it was getting late and we both got work tomorrow early morning..

"Ok Dion thanks for calling us and for the amazing food and when you are free come to my place." Joe said while hugging him.

"No problem dude. thanks a lot for visting me and visit agian..."

He turn to me with a smile
"So beautiful can I call you Rosy  instead of soniya or Rose or  beautiful.  I already got a cousin named Rose.  And more than Soniya, Rose suits you the most. So what do you prefer." He asked making me  blush.

"Rosy will do." I said still blushing...

"And can I call you Dew instead of Dio or Dion." I asked which make him laugh..

"Ooh call me anything you like beautiful..
Then I will call you Dew from now on.." I said with a smile.

We said our good byes and left the restaurant and went to the car...

Joe put on some music and my mind drift on to today's events.
I met two successful men nope not men giraffes. Two handsome giraffe's

Now which giraffe is more handsome. My Boss or My Dew.

What you guys think??
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Hey guys
How are you all..

This chapter is dedicated to
PriyanshiVyas
vimalashankar
Swapnaashwin

Hope you guys will like this chapter...

Shower me with gold stars for a new update... and do tell me how was this chapter..

Take care & Stay safe
Thanks you
Rose🌹

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

403K 29K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...
249K 7.8K 28
JOURNEY OF LOVE Series - Book 1 Adian Watsal, richest's billionaire of America and most eligible bachelor of the city, as per the recent Public magaz...
29.6K 1.6K 20
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
818K 25.1K 40
This story is all about Rahul, the CEO of Rish group of companies and Sanvitha, the daughter of the CEO of Sanvi group of companies. It's not a stor...