โ ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž โž โœ“

By loserluvbot

๐๐”๐€๐‘๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„ โ” in which she spends quarentine at her best friends house โ” ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ:... More

๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž
1. ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ
2. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ
3. ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
4. ๐ก๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐
6. ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ
7. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
8. ๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
9. ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
10. ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
11. ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
12. ๐š๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐จ
13. ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง
14. ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ.
15. ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค
16. ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž
17. ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐š๐ง
18. ๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
19. ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ฎ๐›๐›๐š
20. ๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž 5
21. ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ
22. ๐จ๐ก ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐
23. ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž
24. ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
25. ๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š: ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐จ๐ง๐ž
26. ๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š: ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
27. ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ
28. ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
29. ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ
30. ๐ฎ๐ง๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง
31. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง
32. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ
33. ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง
34. ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ง๐š๐ข๐ฅ
35. ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž
36. ๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ
37. ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
38. ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
39. ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐
40. ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ช&๐š
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ช&๐š ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ

5. ๐จ๐ก ๐ง๐จ

10.2K 259 664
By loserluvbot

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

°MARCH 13, 2020
los angeles, calif.°

"oh you have got to be fucking kidding me!" ophelia yelled in frustration.

"what? what's wrong?" daniel asked, voicing the thoughts of everyone else in the living room.

"im being fucking attacked by your cupcakes!" ophelia groaned, putting the pillow that was once in her lap, against her face, screaming into it.

"ok, well what are they saying?" tyler asked cautiously, not trying to say something wrong.

ophelia took a deep breath. she removed the pillow from her face before speaking. "somebody screen recorded anna and i's live yesterday and posted it on one of their drama pages." ophelia unlocked her phone, opening the post once again.

"he or she got all fucking professional and shit with it. this person captioned it, 'ophelia birkins and anna seavey went live last night, and some shady things went down. as you can see, after a couple minutes, ophelia got off camera, and came back with a big bag of candy. when asked who got it for her, she said daniel did. her and anna explained the story of why daniel got it for her, but didn't go into very much detail. anna mentioned that ophelia and daniel had a really cute moment, but didn't go into detail about it until after ophelia left the room to get snacks for the two. when ophelia came back into the room, anna proceeded to act as if she didn't say anything. later, daniel called ophelia, calling her "red". the two talked for a minute or two before coming to the conclusion that daniel would come downstairs to annoy ophelia. im not gonna explain the rest cause you can just watch the video. now, lets all be honest, when we all watch the live, you can sense the sexual tension through the screen even a friend of seavey and birkins, franny arrieta, pointed it out. i personally don't like ophelia, i think she cusses to much, i don't like her personality, or her as a person. i don't think she would be good for daniel. what do y'all think?'"

when ophelia read what happened while ophelia wasn't in the room, anna's eyes widened. although, she had nothing to worry about.

"ok, first off, who ever runs that account is hella stupid for not liking you. your awesome." christian said.

"i know!" ophelia yelled in frustration. "the child doesn't even fucking know me!"

"and who are they to say your not good enough for daniel?!" anna argued, taking ophelia's phone from her hand amd beginning to read the comments.

"you speak as if im not here." daniel chuckled.

"shut up." tyler said.

"ouch that hurt." daniel mumbled, sitting down next to ophelia. ophelia laughed at his words, shaking her head.

"ophelia, sweetie, you personality is perfect just the way it is, cussing just adds to that flare. you are an amazing person, and everything that they all say about you is flat out jealousy." keri said, sitting on the other side of ophelia and rubbing her back.

"thanks mama seavey." ophelia sighed.

"of course."

anna's eyes widened at a comment she came across. it was from a why don't we fan account.

"what?" daniel asked.

"this comment." anna said, handing the phone back to ophelia for her to read the comment.

"maybe the fact that she is an awful person is why both beck and justin broke up with her." ophelia read. her face noticeably dropped. she didn't say anything, instead began to respond to the comment. 'don't get your shit twisted ma'am, i broke up with them because of their actions. don't try to talk shit when you don't know the whole story'

after posting that comment, she proceeded to post a separate comment of her own.

'you cupcakes are literally proving my point. anna and i told a story about how daniel helped me and made me feel better and i get attacked for it. you people are so toxic, it amazes me. you don't know me, you don't know everything about me. you only know what is shown in front of the cameras. ask anyone who knows me personally, i am a good person. you have no reason to sit here and say you don't like me, when you don't know me.'

after posting the comment, ophelia handed her phone to daniel before standing up, and grabbing anna's hand. the two girl's walked down stairs to ophelia's room.

daniel read the comment ophelia posted. a smile immediatelty found it's way onto his lip.

that's my girl. he thought. the fuck did you just say?

"what are you smiling for?" jeff asked, pulling daniel out of his thoughts.

"red's comment." daniel responded, handing jeff the phone.

jeff held the phone in a way that allowed he, keri, tyler, and christian to see ophelia's comment.

keri smiled, jeff shook his head woth a smile on his face, tyler nodded in approval. christian spoke up. "she's not wrong, there are people in your fandom that are so toxic." he said to daniel.

"i know, some of 'em are a lot." daniel chuckled.

"that is the understatement of the day." tyler laughed.

"what is that supposed to mean?"

"those cupcakes are more than a lot bud, especially when it comes to you and relationships." keri said.

"your the one who is notorious for being single. so you being rumored to be dating jane, those cupcakes will attack her like a pack of wolves." jeff added.

"yeah, plus they should know you two have been best friends for life, so that just makes the target on her back even bigger." christian shrugged.

"i know, and i hate that." daniel sighed. "i don't want her getting hate from them just because of a rumor."

"aww, you care." tyler cooed.

daniel scoffed, "of course i care. red is my best friend."

"who you want to date." jeff confidently added.

"no i don't!" daniel yelled.

"you say that now, but something is going to happen, your going to realize you feelings, and your mindset will change." keri chuckled, sitting back down.

"whatever you say mom." daniel sighed, flipping ophelia's phone in his hands.

anna and ophelia walked out of the basement door, laughing at something ophelia had previously said. the two girls walked to the living room

simply the sound of ophelia's laughter put a smile on daniel's face. he wouldn't admit it(yet) but her laugh was his favorite sound. it made him feel a way that he could never explain, simply because he doesn't understand it yet.

once the girl's were in the sight of everyone else, daniel's eyes immediately went to ophelia.

she was no longer wearing her glasses, them being replaced by her contacts. her hair was out of the braids they were previously in, and was a nice wave. she was now wearing a baby blue bikini underneath of daniel's jaden smith sweatshirt. said sweatshirt went down the her knees, covering her body. one her feet, she wore a black pair of slides

as ophelia and anna calmed down from their laughter, ophelia pulled the sleeves of the sweatshirt over her hands.

fucking hell she's adorable. daniel thought, looking back down at his lap.

anna wore something similar to ophelia. her bikini was pink, and she had on blue sweatpants.

"you two going out back?" keri asked.

"yes ma'am." ophelia jokingly answered.

before anything else was said, the door bell rang. "i got it." ophelia spoke up, already making her way to the door.

ophelia unlocked the front door, and opened it revealing someone she least expected. none other that zachary dean herron. ophelia's eyes widened.

"zach? what the hell are you doing her?" she whisper yelled.

"i came to see anna obviously." he whispered back, not realizing what was wrong. "why? what's wrong?"

"dumb ass, the whole fucking house is here." ophelia scolded, slapping zach's chest.

realization hit zach like a truck. "oh shit. im in trouble." he gaped.

"yeah dip shit, i know." ophelia lowly groaned. she held the bridge of her nose and sighed. "stay right here." zach nodded, not moving fron the door step.

ophelia walked back to the living room. she pulled anna away from where she was standing and to the doorway. anna didn't know what was going on until she saw zach.

"hey." zach smiled sheepishly.

"hi." anna smiled back, wrapping her arms around her boyfriends neck.

"you two figure out how your going to tell daniel, christian, and tyler before i do. there is no way in hell y'all are gonna get out of this." ophelia quietly scolded before walking back to the living room.

ophelia blinked twice at keri. the older women's eyes widening slightly.

'he's here.' is what it meant.

'he's here?' ophelia nodded subtly before sitting next to daniel, laying her head on his lap. daniel looked down at ophelia and smiled, her smiling back.

"everyone," anna said, walking back into the living room. "mainly brothers, i have someone i want you to meet." anna said, hesitation clear in her voice to only ophelia. anna looked at ophelia with eyes asking for a boost of confidence.

ophelia sat up, giving her best friend a smile and nod for reassurance. anna nodded back before taking a deep breath and continuing.

"i have a boyfriend." she said. that caught there attention. all three of the seavey brothers exchanged looks. their faces noticeably hardened. they became more serious, as if a switch inside there heads was flipped.

out goes playful brother, in comes overprotective brother.

the boys stood up, slowly walking towards anna with their arms crossed. ophelia gave anna a hidden thumbs up.

"who is this boyfriend you speak of?" tyler asked.

"uh, you can come out now." anna called. zach walked out from around the corner, looking at the floor, not wanting to look at his bandmate.

daniel's eyes widened, the same happening to christian and tyler. but daniel's look of shock quickly turned to anger. the same can't be said for tyler and christian.

"are you serious?" daniel asked, his voice deep and slightly loud.

"surprise?" anna said, more as a question rather than a statement.

"yeah surprise. i was honestly not expecting that." christian chuckled lightly.

"me either." tyler agreed.

"wait, so, your not mad?" anna asked, interlocking her fingers with zach's.

"eh, it could be worse." tyler shrugged.

"im upset you felt like you had to hide it from us, but im not mad about the couple in general." christian started. "but that doesn't mean i wont kill you if you hurt her." christian said to zach.

"i don't plan to man." zach said, rubbing his thumb over the back of anna's hand.

"besides, it's not my bandmate your dating." tyler said, slapping daniel's chest. daniel didn't react to tyler. he was too focused on the couple in front of him. his facial expression held anger.

how silent he was made everything a little bit worse. "your shitting me right?" he asked quietly.

"what?"

"your fucking with me right?" he asked much louder. his sudden out burst caught the family off guard.

"daniel-"

"how long? how fucking long have you been with her?!" daniel asked, taking a step towards zach. this caused christian to put his hand on daniel's chest, ophelia stood up, along with keri and jeff as well.

"since september 19." zach answered, looking right back at daniel.

"almost nine months?! you've been together for nine months amd you didn't say shit?!" daniel yelled.

"i didn't tell you because i knew you would react like this!" anna yelled in return. anna took a step towards daniel, looking up at her brother. zach wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling his girlfriend back.

"babe it's ok." he cooed.

daniel visibly gagged. "how are you two fucking ok with this?" daniel asked christian and tyler.

"because he makes her happy, right?" tyler asked, looking at anna who nodded. "exactly."

"ok, but my best friend really?" daniel complained, his voice still projected. ophelia let out a laugh. daniel turned to ophelia, his eyebrow raised. "what the fuck are you laughing at."

"the fact that your acting like a fucking four year old." ophelia replied, crossing her arms.

"no im not. im acting like a 20 year old who just found out his sister is dating his bandmate." daniel exclaimed. ophelia's eyes widened. daniel has never spoken to ophelia like that.

the room went silent, daniel's hand went over his mouth, regretting his volume. "im sorry-"

"go downstairs." ophelia said.

"no, im busy!" daniel whined.

"one," daniel shifted but didn't walk downstairs. "two," ophelia continued. "so help me god daniel if i get to three-" daniel's eyes widened before scrambling to the basement.

once the door closed, ophelia smiled and shook her head. "we'll be back." ophelia announced, high fiving anna on her way out of the living room.

ophelia descended the stairs to see daniel pacing back and forth. he still looked angry. ophelia watched him with worried eyes. daniel was mumbling things to himself.

"hey, hey, hey. i get it, your pissed. but love is love and there's nothing you can do." ophelia said, standing in front of daniel to stop him from pacing.

daniel sighed. "yeah, but that's my sister and my best friend." he took the shorter girl's hands, caressing them with his thumbs.

"i understand that bubs." ophelia nodded, pulling daniel into a hug. she went onto her tippy toes to wrap her arms around his neck, while his were around her waist.

"did you know?" daniel whispered.

"know? bubs i got them together." ophelia giggled, pulling back a little bit to be able to see daniel's face. he had a smile on his face.

daniel tilted his head to side, allowing his eyes to trail around ophelia's face.

"what you doin james?" ophelia asked, raking her fingers through his almost completley brunette hair.

daniel let out a satisfied sigh before responding. "nothing." he said.

"ok." ophelia shrugged. the small moved her arms to be around daniel's torso, allowing her to rest her head on his chest. "are you over it?" she whispered.

"yeah, i think im over it. it was just weird at first, but if they're happy, then im happy." daniel whispered in return, putting his head on top of hers.

"you ready to go back up?"

"no, i just wanna stay here for a little while."

daniel sat the two down, with his back against the wall. he sat with his legs crossed, while her's were loosely around his waist, with her but in the open space.

"im ok with that."

something changed in that moment. something in the both of them, yet only one of the two realizing it. although, neither of them would call it what it is. but he would definitely say something that leads to a bigger realization.

his mind raced. replaying events from the past, in their almost 19 years of knowing each other. there were little moments that stuck out to him.

the all nighters.

the laughs.

her goofy moments.

the hugs that lasted longer then they would with "just friends".

the subtle flirting.

the times they were together, alone.

the way he would always admire her.

the way he was jealous when she was with beck and justin.

the fact that, everytime she wore his clothes, he thought she was the cutest thing in the world.

the fact that she was the most beautiful living, breathing, human being he had ever seen.

the way she makes him feel.

the way he feels around her.

all the signs for this particular four letter word were there, he just didn't believe them. until now. but he still second guesses himself.

am i- am i in love with ophelia?

°~(🦋⚡🌻)~°

hi, i love u <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 965 63
โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ LOVE BACK โ €โ €โ € in which, they planned to go their own way but can't seem to move on from each other โ €โ €โ € 02 / 11 / 21 - 15 / 17 / 22...
4.8K 267 38
โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ LIFELINE โ €โ €โ € ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, he's fallen for his long term childhood best friend โ €โ €โ € 01 / 09 / 23 - 00 / 00 / 00 . . แฅซแญก
45.4K 1.6K 15
the title explains it all :) โค started: august 10, 2018 ended: july 15, 2020
238K 6K 47
๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€๐–๐€๐˜, zachary herron โคท ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ zach herron's internet best friend...