Chase and The Forbidden Forest

By ShanzayZeeshan2

What would you do if you saw a and mystical forest near your house , but the Forbidden one. This is a story a... More

The Dream
The Green Gleam
The shimmering creatures
The Journey Begins
The Spell
The Magestic Friend
What's The Curse?
The Dinner
Secret Power
The Truth
The Chosen One
Whats All About The Jewel?
Adventure Begins!
The Second Jewel
Exploring Powers!!
Jump Gone Wrong!
Traitor!!
The Map
Unworthy Friend
Elvish!
Alive!
Guardian Angel
The Black Creature
Escape!!
Rescue
Fortress in the mist of clouds
The Person On The Throne
Unknown Language

The Mysterious Cave

6 0 0
By ShanzayZeeshan2

Soon Legacy landed near  a cave, a cave that was so pitch dark that it looked like demons lived in it.

' What is this place?, it looks old and scary', asked Hemrion.

' Yep, same, Colesis's  map shows to go inside the cave', said Chase.

' Let me see if I brought a torch with me, hopefully ', said Hemrion and she started searching for the  torch in her bag.

' Seems like i was all ready to start the adventure, i brought three torches', said Hemrion while handing one torch to Chase and keeping one for herself.

They left Legacy outside the cave. They went inside, clicked opened their torches and start searching if they could find a clue. They had no idea what was beyond up to come. They were investigating the place as Hemrion found a feather, she pointed her torch at the feather and it started shimmering, it was a black feather. 

' I assume....', said Hemrion confusingly as she pointed her torch at the ground and their were lots of more same feathers fallen on the ground.

' What type of creature would this be, iv'e  never seen a feather like this before '.

As they went ahead in the cave the size and quantity of the the feathers started increasing and Hemrion got worried because these feathers didn't seem a nice indication for what was about to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...