DISCONTINUED!! - Meant to be:...

By ItsJaydninnit

STORY NOW BEING CONTINUED BY @fanfic123ann (Y/n) Cheng is a teen model for her mom's fashion company. When (... More

DISLAIMER
Part 1: The News
Part 2: Telling Marinette
Part 3: the flight
A/n NOT AN UPDATE YET
Part 4: Arrival
Part 5: School
Part 6: Kwamis
Part 7:Stoneheart
Part 8: The Fight
Part 9: Switching
Not an update
Part 10: someone's pov
A/n-Update soon!
Part 11:
Still not dead yet
IM SO SORRY!!
I'VE BEEN TAGGED??
The Bubbler
WhAt The HeCK?!?!?
Sorry my peeps
One Last Thing-
A/N- IMPORTANT: READERS CHOICE
A/N- half update
Part 12: The return of Isabelle
non-important update
Part 14: Words Fail
OPINIONS AND/OR IDEAS!!!!
Part 15: The Biggest Lie of My Life
-sorry peeps-
I'm Ending It + 16.5 tease
A/N- Competition for a New Author?
NEW AUTHOR!!

Part 13: Poptarts

1.9K 62 50
By ItsJaydninnit

ok its officially been 5 months since I last updated this, and its still blowing up! So enjoy a new chapter I wrote at midnight to 3am! This is going to be a 30k special, thank all of you guys so much!!

Just like normal, the newest attack was all over the news, "Visitor from New York akumatized!" "Another victim has been taken by Hawk Moth's akuma's"... that kind of stuff. It was fun throwing the newspapers into the fire with Isabelle.

After Isabelle got dropped off by ladybug, we immediately started talking about the entire thing. 

"And you're sure I didn't hurt you?" Isabelle expressed her concern again.

"yeah, I'm fine-"

"But you have a cut on your cheek!"

y/n shrugged. "It was nothing, really-"

"I PUSHED YOU OFF THE FREAKING EIFFEL TOWER!" Isa frantically pointed towards the T.V. where it showed a clip of her akumatized self standing over me as I fell down nearly 900 feet.

"you didn't push me, I choose to fall. That was my choice. I saw Ladybug and assumed that she'd catch me if I fell." I explained, hoping to calm my friend's nerves. 

Like most things I try, it didn't work.

"but what if she didn't?" Isabelle argued. "What if none of them were there? What if Chat was across town? What if Ladybug was still caught up in her normal person life? Tch, Ms.Moonshine herself didn't even show up until the second half of the fight!"

"Ms.Moonshine? She's not a werewolf, ya know..." ok, ok. I know she doesn't know that she's talking about me, but ouch. kinda insulting.

"White wolf, whatever. But the point is you could've died!" Isa finished, throwing an entire stack of newspapers with the headline "NEWEST AKUMA ATTACK CLOSEST EVER TO SUCCEEDING", which I kinda disagreed with.

I bit my lip, not really knowing what to say...so I spoke without thinking, just like a y'n would always do. "I just knew Chat would catch me. He's a cool dude, and we've talked before, so-"

Marinette chose this moment to enter our little bonfire on the roof with a plate full of croissants and cookies. "Oooo, you just knew?" She playfully smirked, placing down the platter of baked goodies on a nearby table. "Sounds like the type of thing a love-sick 15 year old like yourself would say."

"yes, as a matter of fact I did," I sauntered over to the platter, grabbed the entire thing, and took it to my chair. I ate a cookie. I also choose to ignore the 'love sick teen' part of her statement. "He's a hero, its kinda his job. You'd know about that Mari."

Marinette looked over at me, her expression kind, but had undertones of 'don't bring that up here or else I will kick you out of this house'. "Yeah, how do you think I would know?"

"easily, its like catching a maccron you dropped....except you are the clumsiest person to exist and probably couldn't catch it....love you cuz." I blurted out, knowing and preparing for the worst to come- 

such as ducking under a stack of flying newspapers, which I successfully dodged while balancing the desserts still. Isabelle leaned against the railing of our roof patio, her smile as warm as the fire that stood in front of us. "You two are such idiots. How do you even survive living together?"

"Well, you see," I started, grabbing one of the desserts Mari had brought up earlier, "Food is a very good way to start off. Keeps you alive, keeps your tummy full, keeps the mind heathy and clear."

Marinette took the platter from me and placed it back on the side table. "If there was ever an akuma that was gluttony based, you would be in deep trouble."

"Food is food is food is food and all food is good"

"Even vegetables?" Isabelle piped up.

"don't push it, Isa."

The three of us burst out laughing after a solid 5 seconds of tension building up. 

Isabelle, while wiping a tear out from under her eye, pulled out her phone. "Well, do you guys want to watch the new movie about Chat and Ladybug?"

"eh why not?" 

"sure"

Just as I was about to get myself situated, I realized I did not have one of my essential snacks. "WAIT LEMME GET THE POPTARTS!!" I cried out.

"Well, hurry back. we're starting in 5" Isa said, setting up her laptop on the table while marionette moved the small fire pit we had out of the way.

I hurtled over the chair and made my way downstairs, ninja-ing my way into the kitchen to snatch up the last box of strawberry pop tarts. Excited for the movie, I dash back upstairs. Not even half way up the flight of stairs, I notice the lack of thwap-thwap-thwap of the plastic wrap hitting the cardboard. Already dreading the outcome, yet knowing what would come of it, I open the box.....to find it empty. 

I let out a small moan and toss the box back down the stairs.... and get a really stupid idea. so stupid it might work. I march back down the half flight of stairs I had climbed and darted into the bathroom and usher Tala out of her hiding spot.

Tala, a bit disorientated and half asleep mumbles "another attack already?"

"Nope... This will only take about 3 minutes, I swear." I promise my small kwami.

"If you say so, but after this I'm going to bed....and getting some croissants" Tala murmured.

"Thats fine, Uncle Tom and Mari just made a fresh batch..ok Tala, lets howl." I went through the normal transition, and quickly pulled turned my bow into a katana, using its built-in phone in its handle. I dialed a number, with no hope that i'd get an answer...

ring....

ring....

ring...

 rin- "hello purr-incess! How can I help you at this late hour of the night?" the voice on the other side of my phone answered.

I quickly thought 'I can't believe that worked'  before answering. "Hey Chat, yeah I know its past your 7:30 bed time, but do you think you could meet me at the eiffel tower-"

"Oooh? Finally want to sneak out for a late night date?" Chat purred into the phone. I felt heat rise up to my cheeks and a quick chill. He continued. "I knew we'd eventually go on one, but I didn't think it'd be this soon-"

"Uh, no." I quickly cut him off, continuing with my original plan. "While that sounds great, I just ran out of pop tarts... sooooo can you pleaseeeeeee get me some?"

The other side of the line went quiet. For a few dreadful moments, I thought he'd left, or just was thinking of the best way to say no, but then a quick sigh was picked up through the speaker, followed by "What flavor do you want?"

smiling like a full idiot, I just said "Strawberry pleaseeeee!"

"be there in 15. see you." and the call ended. If you could hear eye rolls, I'm pretty sure there would have been about 20 from Chat In this call. I quickly untransformed, and explained the situation to Tala.

"So," she started, "let me get this straight. You are meeting up with Chat."

"yes"

"at night"

"yes"

"for POPTARTS"

"uhhh yeah..."

after a few seconds of pure disappointment, Tala mumbled something along the lines of 'teenagers..' and 'just for food?'

I left a note for Marinette and Isabelle saying I went to get some food and put it on the fridge, transformed back into Wolf, and made my way towards the Eiffel Tower. According to my phone, it was 11: 47pm. I was 3 minutes late...oh well. I use my bow to launch myself up to the highest point of the tower...and sure enough Chat is sitting on the edge with his feet dangling over the edge, waiting.

As soon as he heard me land, he turns around smirking. "I was beginning to think you wouldn't show."

"What, and miss out on the pop tarts? yeah right." I objected. I walk over and sit next to him. After carefully positioning myself, I reach out for the pop tarts, which he pulls away"

"ah ah ah, where's my payment?" Chat nagged.

I blink. "Payment?"

"Well yeah. I get a call from you at 11:30 at night, then get insulted, and then get asked for food. you think I do this for free?" Chat said in a joking way.

I sigh. "How about I leave you with a IOU? thats the best I can do right now."

The blonde turns and glances at me, his eyes sweeping over my figure. "fine," He says, "but it better be a good IOU." he reluctantly hands over the box of frosted goodness.

"Oh, it will be" I say as He turns back to face the skyline of the city. We sit in a comfortable silence for about a minute. Then I decide to pay the IOU.

-FAIR WARNING CRINGY PART HERE-

My intension was a peck on the cheek. just a small peck. then I could run off. BUT NOOOOOOOOOO. just as I went to kiss him, he turns towards me.

We both freeze. we just sit still, our lips slightly pressed against each other. despite the cool night, my body is burning. I laugh nervously, trying to avoid eye contact at all costs. Chat has other plans.

I feel his arm move around my waist, pulling me closer towards him, deepening the kiss. it felt amazing. and I didn't want it to end.

and then I come to my senses. I pulled away as softly as I could and whispered "I-..I have to go." tripping up on my words. 

Chat did an adorable pouty face, almost making me want to go back into his embrace, but I couldn't. I stood up and walked to the other side. "Did I do something?" I hear behind me. I turn, and Chat has also risen up. "I-..... I messed up somehow, didn't I?"

something in my heart felt a tug. "Aw, the flirt's all flustered now huh?" I joke, trying to ease the tension.

Chat just gives me his signature smirk. "ha, you wish. You want to go for a round two, just tell me."

Instantly I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. Thankful for the dark night to cover it, I turned my back to Chat. "I'll...well i'll keep that in mind.... see ya later." I swiftly left the way I came from, stopping about a block from our house to transform back. Tala muttered "that was more than 5 minutes" and excused herself to my pocket to sleep. 

As I was walking through the bakery, I got a text from Alya, in a group message to Marinette and myself. I quickly swiped away the notification, just to get another one from Marinette privately.

"Living room. NOW."

I don't think i've been scared of a single text so much. So I climbed up the stairs and up to the living room, where Marinette was already waiting for me. 

"Care to explain where you were?" Marinette asked.

"I just went out for pop tarts, didn't you see my note?" I question her, pulling the note from its hold under the magnet on the fridge.

Mari barely glanced at it. "Oh, I saw it... did you... go with anyone? Specifically a black kitty we both know?"

I looked at her with a mixed expression of awe and confusion. "Actually...yeah, I ran into him-"

"With your mouth?"

I just stared at her, my mouth gapping open. "How did you-"

"Just check your messages, y/n. And expect it to be on the news."

hesitantly, I opened the text from Alya. A text that read "GUYS!!! SO I WAS TESTING OUT MY NEW CAMERA AND I TOOK A PICTURE OF THE EIFFLE TOWER AND YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!!" and attached to that text was a picture of myself as White Wolf, and Chat Noir... Kissing in the moonlight... with a box of pop tarts in between us.

---------

The next morning, The Instagram page I had for Wolf was blowing up, my DM's filled with reporters, news stations, papers, and Alya. She had posted the picture to the Ladyblog. I climb up to the roof top patio, relatively peaceful for 7:30 in the morning. Not a person in sight, no one can be heard at all. I decide to ruin the peacefulness by yelling.

"ALL THIS FOR A BOX OF POPTARTS?!?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 375 13
[cσмρℓєτє∂ ❤] Adrienette non-heroes!AU *** Marinette Dupain-Cheng was an employee on Gabriel Brand, a top-selling fashion brand in Paris, it was her...
6.1K 379 26
COMPLETED (25 February 2021) What would you do if a small bug like creature came out of these earrings which magically appeared on your dresser to te...
7.8K 183 22
Y/n seems to be your average teenage girl. She's starting at the same school that Ladybug and Cat Noir secretly attend! But there's a problem. Her '...
265K 6.1K 20
Princess of China!AU Meet Marinette Dupain-Cheng👧 You may know her as LadyBug, The superhero of Paris, but there is something she kept as a secret f...