Broken (Ouat Peter Pan Fanfic...

Por Armyxbts_oneheart

" The dark does not Destroy the light; It defines it. It's our fear of the dark That casts our... Mais

You remember me?!
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N PLEASE READ IT'S SHORT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter...
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39 (1st part)
Chapter 39 (2d part)
Chapter 40 or Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 35.

125 6 7
Por Armyxbts_oneheart

ALEXAAA!!!! ARTHUR!!!!

You promised you'd save us! You promised!

Go Chris go!!! CHRISTIAN!!!

All these memories will haunt you till your last breath.

Everyone breaks under this. Everyone.

Because that's what you are. Filth. The demons, your demons... They're here. They're crawling up to you. They will grab onto you and drag you around until you give up to the fear, the panic, the despair... until you break...

Let. It. In.

Slay your demons and they either run away, or become your strongest allies. The darkness is a powerful resource when in need...

Olivia!!! Olivia nooo!!! Stop! Stop don't do this!!

I want revenge.

Olivia remained still, laying on her bed, her eyed snapped open. She was very calm. She thought her dreams through and smirked. It didn't scare her. All these people looking down to her, accusing her of letting everyone down, of letting two innocent children be slaughtered. She sat up, not bothered in the least. Her eyes darted around the room filled with the faces of these people. She simply smirked at them, feeling no fear at all. She stood up and remained a moment staring at the Alexa's ghost holding a large red and bloody stain all over her chest.

"Ridiculous. "She murmured and exited the tent. Her eyes trailed around the camp and she knew it was time to start it all. No one was bothered with her now anyway. She just needed to know where he kept that book the woman told her about. For the moment she couldn't enter his tent. It was way too risky. No. She could use someone else. Her smile grew wider and she disappeared into the forest.

Felix woke up and made sure all the boys crawled out of bed. Once they were all gathered for breakfast they sat themselves and ate before running to the training ground. Pan supervised then that day.

"All right boys. I want some real fight. Something sharp. We'll start with spears. Anyone who doesn't hit the bullseye by the end of the day will spend the night in the cage, am I clear?"

The boys nodded, roaring fierce "yes Pan!"while the younger ones simply looked at the others, fear evident on their faces. They gulped.

"Well then set to work!"pan shouted. He watched the boys train and went to correct some roughly.

After the spears, he decided to go for swordfight. Anyone who beat Felix could swap with wrestling. The others, well they were made fight against him. And they always ended up badly injured and completely worn out. But theyobeyed and poured all their energy into the training. Pan watched, proud, and content with all that power he wielded.

As training ended, all the boys crawled back to camp, exhausted and prepared lunch.

By the end of the day, Felix decided to look for Olivia. He left the boys and strod deeper into the jungle. Dodger spotted him leave, and after a small hesitation, he discreetly trailed after him, following from a distance. Felix got to a glade and called.

"Olivia? Hey where are you??"

He waited and nothing happent. Both had this strange feeling like something was very wrong. The jungle looked far darker than they remembered and the wind was cold. So cold...

He called out again. Nothing. He sighed, frowning.

"Hello to you too Felix."said a voice. He whirled around and looked at Olivia standing there with an unreadable expression.

"Ah there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you today. Seemed like you had vanished into thin air." Dodger frowned as she remained still, her eyes sparkling in the night.

"Hey, are you okay?"he said carefully. She smiled "of course I am, why wouldn't I be?"

Felix shifted uncomfortably and nodded.

"Where is Pan?"she said.

"He's gone to the Enchanted forest today. Had some business with someone.

"Doed he, now? ...I guess that's a good thing for him.
Anyway, there is something I need to ask you.

"What is it?

"I hope I can trust you on this Felix. "

"Of course.

"Very well. You wouldn't happen to know where Pan keeps his very precious items. Books and others...?

"...why would you want to know??

"Out of curiosity."she retorted and Felix eyed her curiously.

"Olivia something is wrong , what is it?

"There are a few things but first, tell me.

"Olivia look, I wish I could tell you but that's a secret for Pan to tell you.

"Is it?.....
     Well then, thank you for being so honest with me."she said lightly and he frowned, confused at her attitude.
She began pacing before him

"Then let me be honest with you too. "

She stopped and faced him, smiling. Vines suddenly came out of the soil, grabbed onto Felix and tackled him against the nearest tree. The roots circled around his limbs and his whole body, making it impossible for him to move.

"Olivia what the hell?! "He yelled and she replied.

"What? Did you really think I would just be okay now?? Did you really think I would just, 'forgive' you and we'd be best friends again. Tt tt tt. That's not how it works you know that. You pretended to be all nice and caring when actually you were plotting my death!

"You said you had forgiven me!

"Felix dear, do you really think I actually meant it?? Do you actually believe I would forgive you?"
She chuckled "you're actually dumber than I thought. It is quite funny actually.  I think I deserve an oscar for best actress of the year. I might just tell you anyway now. The truth. "

She strode closer to him and said in a low voice.

"I loathe you, Felix. Just like I hate Pan with all my being. "

She stepped back and paced before him.

"So now that you asked the right questions, I'll give you the right answers. Yes, I am looking for that book of dark magic someone left on the island and he took. It is my property. I want it back! And I will.

Then I will make you pay. All of you. "

Dodger opened wide eyes, and went pale. Olivia went on, not bothered by Felix's crestfallen expression.

"You might as well help me in the task, because when I'm done with the first task,... I'm coming for you. And then for Pan."she said darkly.

".....why.. why would you tell me this? I could just tell Pan now."he said slowly, gulping. Olivia threw her head back, laughing and then her eyes pierced through his.

"Oh but you won't. Will you Felix? Not when I have something in my power to break you.

"What are you talking about?"

She grinned and flicked her hand. A puff of smoke erupted and Tinkerbell appeared, chained and gagged. She was looking around in despair. Felix went white and struggled.

"Tink!!"he shouted thrashing but the vines held tight. Olivia chuckled.

"My my, this is more fun than I expected. "
She flicked her hand once more and the fairy disappeared.

"Why would you do this Olivia??!!!"he shouted. She rolled her eyes.

"Always so dramatic. It's called payback. Do you know it? So here's how this is going to go. You, remain silent."she said zipping her lips shut with her fingers "and I will consider letting her go... or not, eventually. Anyway, so... as I said, I will be doing my own things here. You tell anyone, she dies.

"You can't be serious"he said in denial.

"Never have I ever been more serious my friend."she said with a smile.

"So... deal?

Felix looked at her in disgust and a little bit of fear at the darkness filling her eyes. He waited a few seconds and sighed before letting out.

"Deal..."in a low voice.
She clapped her hands together excited.

"I knew we'd come to an arrangement together!"

She stepped back and sighed.

"Though I just want to make all this very clear, so you really don't get any ideas. "

He frowned, confused. The young girl pulled out her dagger and stepped closer to him, her face closer to his and she whispered in his ear.

"Just so you know, I'm coming for you..."

With that she drove the knife in his side. Felix almost let out a cry but her hand clamped on his mouth, muffling the cry of pain escaping his lips. She kept the dagger in place and added.

"Don't play with fire Felix.... you'll get your fingers burnt... don't worry, you won't have to wait long. Soon you'll understand it all... the pain, the anger... the demons... you'll feel all of it... "

She pulled out the dagger and her hand left his mouth as she stepped back with a smirk and after staring at him for a few seconds, her hand still holding the bloodied dagger she sighed, looking over satisfied.

"Well, toodloo!"she said lightly and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. The vines let go off Felix and he collapsed to the ground with a moan. Dodger leapt out of the shadow.

"Felix !!"

He squatted before his friend, concerned at the blood flowing out of his side. He helped him up and supporting him with his arm around his shoulder, they both limped back to camp where Isaac quickly took care of him. When questions erupted on how he got that wound he invented a stupid story to cover the truth and looked away. He was eaten with worry for Tinkerbell. Why would Olivia do this?? All the days had just been some acting??! He wanted to tell Pan, but he wasn't there, and after the warning...

Later on, Dodger entered his tent.

"Hey man, I need to talk. "

Felix nodded and listened to his friend now sitting before him.

"Listen, I need to know exactly what happent five days ago. None of this makes sense to me, why would Olivia suddenly turn into something like that so different and so dark.?? "

Felix sighed and explained everything. Dodger listened carefully to the end. When Felix was done, he straightened up with a sigh, obviously perplexed with the situation at hand.

"I mean I can understand her anger. Her heart's broken..."

Felix nodded warily.

"But it's not like her to get into such a state of mind. There's something more I know it.

"What if we're wrong? What if, she really is like that, what if we turned her like this and there's no going back??

"Felix, we both know you're talking bullshit. Olivia is still there, she just... she is angry.

"It could never be that bad and you know it. This. .. is different. It's like she, ... she's a different person. But still Olivia... just not the one we knew."

Felix sent his friend a weary look that he returned.

"I just... I can't imagine her gone, Dodge. I can't,  and now she has Tink... who knows what she could do to her,I can't lose any of them.

Dodger sighed.

"I know, man. I know... me neither. Pan might know what to do.

"No, he can't know, you heard her! We are not to tell anyone. Please. We have no idea of what she's capable of.

"Fine. Then let's wait until we know more about this... dark Olivia...

"Well Pan will soon notice she's not at camp anymore...

"Will he?"cut a cold voice. They jumped and turned to see Olivia standing there with a smirk on her face... Felix went pale. She laughed

"Well don't look so terrified, I don't bite. You should see the look on your faces, it's priceless!"

They stared at her with an expression of disbelief. Her laughter died and she sighed at the look Felix was sending her.

"So, back to our little party plan,"she started joyfully, pacing around, "I'm going to answer your worried question about, you know.. Pan noticing and bla bla bla. He won't. Guess why?"she said mischievously leaning closer.  The boys were staring at her, frozen in confusion and utter shock. She jerked her head backwards, rolling her eyes and sighed.

"Ugh, you're no fun.
I'm just not leaving camp... yet. So,"she said enthusiastically with a triumphant look on her face "we"she motioned for them three before leaning closer and whispering "are going to see a lot of each other ."

They gulped and she smiled before plopping down on the bench in between them with a content sigh, she passed her arms around their shoulders and said "I have a feeling we are going to have so much fun together, aren't we? I mean we're already a great team! Mmh?"she tilted her head, leaning it on Felix's shoulder with a smile. None of them dared move. A minute later, they heard noises and Olivia held up a finger, faking the surprise and the confusion.

"Hold on, who is this? I do wonder. "

She smiled and facepalmed as if she just remembered.

"Oh yes, Peter pan is back. Well I guess better late than never.! Come on! We don't want to miss the train do we?"she joked and sighed before standing up and leaving the tent. Dodger and Felix shared a look and quickly followed. They watched as Pan stared at Olivia intensively. The girl acted very well, faking the complete indifference and the bitter anger burning inside. They saw the green eyed boy hesitantly approach her and sit down across of her. For a moment they only saw Olivia, the normal one, but they knew it was just a mask. And that was even more scary. Pan was trapped in his own game. Olivia gritted her teeth at the renewed apologies coming from Pan. She bit back sour words but after a few minutes of listening to his excuse she sighed and slowly looked at him. Her eyes pierced through him this time, and she realised he was telling the exact truth, and when she did, her eyes left his immediatly as if to avoid confronting it. Pan frowned, wondering if she was going to let him in, finally...?

"Pan, Look I just... can we talk about this somewhere else than in front of all the boys?"

Seizing the opportunity, Pan nodded and they vanished. On the cliff they stood facing each other and Olivia sighed, her eyes scanning his face. Pan didn't budge, he just stared back, waiting.

"Tell me it was true. That you tried to prevent all this. That you tried everything to stop your murderous plan.

"I swear I did. I went to the enchanted forest, and I found the undoing spell for this. I just... I forgot about it at some point and then it hit me when you had these nosebleeds. Then I did everything I could to save you. Unfortunately you found out when actually I-

"Okay fine. "She cut off and after a few seconds she stated.

"I believe you."

A grin appeared on his features and relief washed over him, and he pushed away the feeling of something very wrong happening that moment.

"You know I'll always love you right?"
He said seriously. At these words, Olivia's head snapped up, her eyes darting towards his as a strange expression remained plastered on her face. She gritted her teeth and nodded, looking away.

"I know that, Pan."

Pan cringed "Why do you keep on calling me that?!

"Becasue for the moment I don't feel like calling you anything else."she shrugged.

"Besides, Pan suits you well, it makes you appear stronger and more... powerful. I like it "she said with a small smirk. Pan frowned at that. It wasn't like Olivia to say something like that. He remained confused for a few minutes before cracking a small smile and nodding at her. But his mind was elsewhere, looking for answers he couldn't find. Something was wrong with her, maybe she just needed time?? He would wait and see.

If he just took a sideglance, he would notice the amused and yet dark smirk plastered on her face as she watched confusion disturb him.
The game was on...

_____________________________________

Hey my dearest Neverlanders,

How are you all??! I hope you are all safe at home and okay!

Happy Easter to all of you!!!

Have fun, enjoy and stay home stay safe!!!!❤❤❤

Lovelovelove.
El.😘❤

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

45.7K 887 20
๐Ÿ’šUnder Editing Seperately๐Ÿ’š Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
212K 6.9K 69
"You have two options. You can suffer through the fires of our passion with clenched teeth, writhing in agony, or you could become one with the flame...
33.4K 1.1K 20
"You are a powerful girl, (Y/n)." "I know." "You just need to find your center." "My center was family, but I've learned that I have none left." "Y...