Blood stained Water

By KiwiJane

Vampire Knight × reader *ONGOING* Luna Yushori, a girl with a uncureable and frankly unnamed sickness dies, b... More

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
《Chapter 3》
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
|||Oneshot|||
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 5

2K 81 0
By KiwiJane

Luna's POV

I stand up from my seat in the fountain before climbing out. As I do, I fail to notice a small and sharp rock sticking out of the fountain ledge. And before I knew it the rock cuts my hand.
"Ow." I say bringing the wound to my mouth licking the blood off.
And so I feel a few precences approach me.
'Ah crap! I gotta get out of here! I'm not going to let the vamps even get a drop of my blood. Not today Aido you mosquito!'
I mentally prepare myself, remembering what Hanabusa had done to Yuki once he smelled her blood in the anime.

I quickly turn to see the school building is kinda far ... but the forest isn't.
'The trees seem tall enough. And the branches look strong enough to handle my weight.'
I think before using my abilities to jump into the nearest tree on the outskirts of the forest, making sure to not be seen. I steadied myself on the part of one of the highest branches.

As if on que two male vampires emerge from the bushes below, clearly searching for something as they seemed suspicious.
'And it's the same two idiots from the show. -_- '

"Uh? I could swear I smelled blood from over here." The blond says looking around and thankfully not noticing me in the tree top practically above them.
"Whoever it is, is still here. And close." Kain says also looking around and smelling the air.

Zero's POV

The smell of blood tainted the air. It was so desirable... and so disgusting. I steadied myself on a outside barn wall as most of my focus was on not giving in to my level-E side. I stood back up.
"Come on Zero. Don't let this get the better of you." I motivate while leaning against the barn wall.
"Wait. Blood? Dammit , the vampires are gonna get to them. I (grunt) gotta help." I say before limply running in the direction of the scent.

I enter the area where the blood scent is the strongest and my vampire side is getting harder and harder to suppress.

Luna's POV

'Zero's here to?... Oh sh*t it's Zero!
Luna he's a Level E!' I remind myself noticing that his physic was very stiff.
'He's stuggling to keep his Level-E side in tackt. Crap Luna.'
I think worriedly for the boy, seeing him exit out of the forest.

"Crap. It's the Disciplinary Committee." Kain says noticing Zero.
"Why does he look like he-? Is he the one bleeding?" Aido cuts himself off.
"No, it's not me." Zero says somewhat regaining his posture, reaching for his Bloody Rose.
"Who did you bloodsuckers bite?" Zero asks aiming his Bloody Rose at the two aristocrats.
"No one, we smelled blood and slipped out. We didn't bite anyone."

I take my palm off of my lips and glance at it. The Dissapinary Committee sleeve served more than just a statement of doing.
Taking it off and wrapping it around my small wound, trying to suppress the scent of the crimson liquid. Then grimanced

"That wasn't very smart, considering that you just admitted to you two were breaking a rule. Don't yah think Aido?" I sassily confront jumping down from atop my hiding spot.
"Luna what are you-" Zero starts but cuts himself off in realization.
"Yeah I got a little scratch while patrolling. But I'm fine. Now," I confess before turning to the two aristocrats.
"Both of you have violated the rules. So you have two options : the easy way, you both come willingly to the principal. Or my way. So what will it be huh boys?" I say readying myself for a fight, removing her ring. Intimidation still worked.

Kain looks at his cousin with worry already knowing he's gonna do something stupid. The blond just staring at me with a smirk before sighing, "Fine, we'll come." He says holding his hands up in defeat.
'Wait. Really?' Kain thought with a some what suprised face.

'Aww. I'm kinda sad actually, I wanted to kick is ass. But oh well.'

The turning around and shoving my hands into my pockets.
"I'll take them. Zero you can go ahead back to the dorms." I say starting to walk the opposite direction to the main school building. My fingers clutching tighter on the sleeve that wrapped my hand.
"You two coming?" I say, signalling the two NightClass students to follow me.

We just entered the hallway that fathers office and frankly the NightClass' classroom is. The three of us walked in utter silence till we passed the door of the NightClass classroom. The door to that wretched room opens revealing the pureblood. He stood in front of us.

"Ah Luna thank you for tending to these trouble makers." Kaname says with an appreciative smile.
"And another thing. Why are you wet?"

I roll my eyes.
"You know why. Don't pretend to be stupid." I awnser crossing my arms.
I give him a monotone annoyed expression. He gives a small chuckle.
"Do you want me to take them from here?"
"No I'm fine. I can handle them." I say trying to hide my annoyance.

"I will come with you regardless. I am their Dorm President after all." He says with his calm tone.
"Whatever."

I walk past him and the three follow. A minute or two later we arrive at the doorstep of the principals office.

Knock! Knock!

Time skip cause why not..

After I had delivered the two vamps and my nightly report I scurried off to the Chairman's house on the premisis. I stood in front of the bathroom door with my bathroom caddie. I saw the door was closed and proceeded to knock.

Knock!! -

The door opens up, revealing an entirely unbottoned-shirt-wearing Zero. I blush as my eyes landed on his well carved torso but quickly avert my gaze.
"Crap, I'm sorry I didn't know you were busy." I say looking to the side trying to hide my embarrassment.
"No it's fine. Just finished up." He said sounding a smidge embarrassed himself before walking past me.
"U-um ok. Good night Zero."
"Night Luna."

Zero's POV

'That was awkward...'
I think strolling down the empty corridor buttoning up the last of my shirts buttons. My cheeks still resembling a cherry blossom pettal in full bloom.

3rd person POV

"Jeez, why do these things always happen in animes." the (h \ c)-ette says soaking in the bath. She sighs before glancing at her tail, a shimmering turquoise-blue, that was resting on the bath taps since her body length was now increased by the tail. Luna lowers her head deeper into the water, covering her mouth.
(Play audio)

"Uh?"
Luna mumbles curiously pushing herself up in the bath.
'What was that?'
She looks around the bathroom and... Nothing. There was nothing able to make that melody anywhere.

Luna's POV

That sound rang through my mind once more as I sat in the still dark night. The sun just peaking its head out, stating a new day. I couldn't sleep much probably around 5 hours.
'What could it be?'
The call was so beautiful and hormonized and yet so sorrowful and lonely. I glance into the calm waters of the fountain that I found myself sitting at once again.
It's a song. One of restlessness and sadness. It's a call for help.
'Their calling me...'
I close my eyes in hopes to gather my thoughts.

...

A chirp breaks the silence and I open my eyes. The source: a small humming bird who seems to be very curious.
"Oh. Hello there." I say somewhat suprised by the animals appearance.
"I though humming birds don't come until April." I say in realization holding my hand out to it with a outstretched finger to hop onto. It moves back a little before looking at my finger. I give a soft smile closing my eyes, showing trust.

It decides to trust this stranger and boards my finger. I gently bring my hand up to my face, inspecting the creature closely. A bright turquoise, light green and pink taints its wings. But what stood out to me was the unnatural red on it's left wing. No it wasn't its feathers but the red of blood.
'It's hurt. Did it run into a cat or something?'
I think bringing the delicate fingers of my hand closer to the injured wing.
"Hey, tell you what birdie. If I help you, you come back here in spring. Winter isn't over just yet." I say in my usual happy tone, smiling.

I close my eyes to focus my powers on the injured animal. Blue strings of light float around me and the small humming bird, giving off a harmonious aura as I start humming with the wind.

I take in a deep breath with my eyes still closed. Until I feel the birds little feet leave my finget and the buzzing of its wings could be heard.
M

y eyes quickly open and the small bird flies in circles around my head.
'I'm guessing its thanking me?'

"Yeah-Yeah. Now you have to hold up your end of the bargain- not that you can actually understand me." I say sweatdropping at myself.
The hummingbird nods and flies away, in the direction of the sun. I take a deep breath in before my eyes shot open, they were the size of soucers.

'Wait. Did that bird nod? Wait!! Did it understand me!!

N-No I'm just hallucinating. I didn't get enough sleep at all.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 37.2K 96
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
75.5K 3.4K 79
❤️
31.3K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
115K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"