Chapter 5

Luna's POV

I stand up from my seat in the fountain before climbing out. As I do, I fail to notice a small and sharp rock sticking out of the fountain ledge. And before I knew it the rock cuts my hand.
"Ow." I say bringing the wound to my mouth licking the blood off.
And so I feel a few precences approach me.
'Ah crap! I gotta get out of here! I'm not going to let the vamps even get a drop of my blood. Not today Aido you mosquito!'
I mentally prepare myself, remembering what Hanabusa had done to Yuki once he smelled her blood in the anime.

I quickly turn to see the school building is kinda far ... but the forest isn't.
'The trees seem tall enough. And the branches look strong enough to handle my weight.'
I think before using my abilities to jump into the nearest tree on the outskirts of the forest, making sure to not be seen. I steadied myself on the part of one of the highest branches.

As if on que two male vampires emerge from the bushes below, clearly searching for something as they seemed suspicious.
'And it's the same two idiots from the show. -_- '

"Uh? I could swear I smelled blood from over here." The blond says looking around and thankfully not noticing me in the tree top practically above them.
"Whoever it is, is still here. And close." Kain says also looking around and smelling the air.

Zero's POV

The smell of blood tainted the air. It was so desirable... and so disgusting. I steadied myself on a outside barn wall as most of my focus was on not giving in to my level-E side. I stood back up.
"Come on Zero. Don't let this get the better of you." I motivate while leaning against the barn wall.
"Wait. Blood? Dammit , the vampires are gonna get to them. I (grunt) gotta help." I say before limply running in the direction of the scent.

I enter the area where the blood scent is the strongest and my vampire side is getting harder and harder to suppress.

Luna's POV

'Zero's here to?... Oh sh*t it's Zero!
Luna he's a Level E!' I remind myself noticing that his physic was very stiff.
'He's stuggling to keep his Level-E side in tackt. Crap Luna.'
I think worriedly for the boy, seeing him exit out of the forest.

"Crap. It's the Disciplinary Committee." Kain says noticing Zero.
"Why does he look like he-? Is he the one bleeding?" Aido cuts himself off.
"No, it's not me." Zero says somewhat regaining his posture, reaching for his Bloody Rose.
"Who did you bloodsuckers bite?" Zero asks aiming his Bloody Rose at the two aristocrats.
"No one, we smelled blood and slipped out. We didn't bite anyone."

I take my palm off of my lips and glance at it. The Dissapinary Committee sleeve served more than just a statement of doing.
Taking it off and wrapping it around my small wound, trying to suppress the scent of the crimson liquid. Then grimanced

"That wasn't very smart, considering that you just admitted to you two were breaking a rule. Don't yah think Aido?" I sassily confront jumping down from atop my hiding spot.
"Luna what are you-" Zero starts but cuts himself off in realization.
"Yeah I got a little scratch while patrolling. But I'm fine. Now," I confess before turning to the two aristocrats.
"Both of you have violated the rules. So you have two options : the easy way, you both come willingly to the principal. Or my way. So what will it be huh boys?" I say readying myself for a fight, removing her ring. Intimidation still worked.