Chapter 17

Zero did move into the MoonDorms.

Eventually.

Luna had practically dragged him by his fangs but he did. Just in time too, as Cross Academy had its first day of the second term.

Being the very first day: both the Day- and NightClass had to attend the Opening Ceremony. Ofcourse the NightClass had their very own balcony up in the gallery, away from the others.
Nikari and the class president ,Yuuta Kirishima, came in and sat together, sharing stories of their vacation.

"Wow. Attending a party with the infamous NightClass, I'm jealous." The class rep laughed but when the Principle came to the mic-stand, the two broke off their chatter.

"Wait a minute."

Class rep whisper yelled as they held their sights on the seats on stage. Besides some teachers there were two fimiliar faces dressed in white.

"Wecome back everyone. First off I'd like to say ..."

No one really listened to the otherwise motivating speech Principal Kaien had written. Barely able to wait until they could get to homeroom then lunch to share some time with their friends. Eventually tho their attention was dragged back to reality.

"We have some exciting news:"

Turning around the two students stood and joined centre stage. "We'll have two students transferring to the NightClass. Would either of you like to give some encouragement for the year?"
Zero wipped away keeping his eyes somewhere off stage. Something sour bubbled in her, feeling the brightness of the stage shine, she croaked.

"Zero please... I'm about as motivating as a potato. You do it."

He didn't budge and the silence was dragged out too long.
Groaning she stood up, keeping her voice down.

"YAY NO MORE DISSAPLINARY COMMITTEE!!!"

An array of fangirls cheered when she took the stand making her deadpan. Lowering herself to the mic she corrected,
"We may be in a diffrent class now but we're still on the Committee." Now in the spotlight her NightClass attire was on full display.

After that, one of the teacher whispered to his employer. In reaction he waddled over to the mic again. "Looks like that's all the time we have. Please enjoy the new term and remeber exams aren't as far away as you think."

After the ceremony the Nightclass was ushered back to their dorm by the 3 committee members. Nika moping, having to greet her two friends.

"We might get some sleep for once with how this sqedual is planned huh," Luna peered over her shoulder at Zero who only groaned.

~

Luna sat anxiously in wait on the couch as the sky turned an amber hue, the DC band crushed between her fingers. When everyone had assembled in the lobby, the two set off for the gates ahead of everyone else. The air ran silent for the second it took.

From outside the steel gates everyone waited in giddy patience. They had all been starved from their eye candy over the vacation making them even more eager tonight. The gates opened slightly and caused them to line up as usual. But to their dismay it was the newest NightClass students.

"Okay come on ladies, uh and gents? You know the drill."

Luna's voice echoed closing the gates behind her seeing how some of the boys lined up like sardines.

"Get in line!"

They heard Nikari. Since her friend had gotten transferred, she had been spending her time around some of the other girls. Though none of them could match her vibe so she had spent her lunches alone in class today.