|||Oneshot|||

~•~

Her eyes widened as her father spoke. "A beach day?" Zero repeated.
"I though you three have been working so hard as Guardians this week and it's my birthday. And plus we get to spend time together as a family!!" The ash blond man exclaims with swaying with a chibi expression.

"Thank you father!!" Luna yells hugging the man.

"Do I have to come?" Zero sighed, leaning on the window frame. Nikari was quick to chip in turning from her teacup, "Please Zero? It's the Chairman's birthday."
"Come on. You can't stay in your room forever yah know!" Luna complains pointing a sassy finger at him. Her brows scrutinized him with pout.
"Fine. But I'm not going swimming." he states.
"WHAHHHH??!!!" Luna yelled with a confused expression practicallychoking on her tea.
"That's like the best part!"

"You don't have to swim. Just come along." Kaien states.
"Fine I'll come. Just stop bugging me about it."
"Yaaayyy!!" Both Luna and Nikari sqeal hugging Zero on either of his sides.

"When do we leave?" Luan asks with stars in her eyes, practically shaking from excitement.
"In an hour."

...

Luna leaned over her shoulder to peak at her foodie friend, "You got the snacks right?"
"Yeah I got muffins and everything!" Nikari sqealed having had rushed down to the baker in town. The bags rattled in its car seat.
"It was so hard not eating them after they came out of the oven." Nika says with drool on the side of her mouth.
Closing the boot of the car the wiped their hard won sweat from their brows. Being nearly mid day meant an aching build-up to the waves and cool waters.
Taking a breather they just had to wait for Zero and Kaien to show and so they did.

"There you two are. Come on let's get going!" The man yelled already adorning his colorful flower pattern shirt, swim trunks and flip-flops.

Everyone got in with the two girls in the back seats and the men up front. Zero immediately turned the AC on full blast over the cliché radio music. If he had to listen to these sappy upbeat songs he'd rather not be dying of heatstroke while doing so.

It was a two hour drive but they arrived and unpacked the towels and beach umbrellas. Leaving the car. Down the driftwood stairs they scavenged for a good spot on the open sand to sprawl out their towels. Luna manned the sand castle molds next to her towel.
"You really brought that? Aren't you like 17?" Zero judged from his towel in the umbrellas shade covering most of his body. His accusations making the siren pout,
"Don't judge me! It's fun ok!" 

The sound of waved crashing echoed through the air and the bitter sweet smell of saltwater convicted the air. Chairman Cross informed that this was a private beach a friend of his owned which meant that Luna was given the opportunity to let loose wothout fear of being disturbed.

"Sorry we're late. Kain got us lost," Talia's voice echoed.
Luna hoped with every once of life in her this wasn't what she though it was. Her head shot to the side.

The Night Class.

They were all standing there. The two models, Shiki and Rima both holding umbrellas over their heads. They all also wearing their swim wear. She swung with a fuse to Kaien. He only sweat-dropped with a guilty twitching brow.
"We brought food." Takuma appeared from the crowd with a bag as a peace treaty.

"Please Luna. Don't be so angry. Just for today? For me?" The man asked with soft eyes. How could he look so innocent at a time like this? Through an internal struggle of a few seconds she sighed in defeat,
"Fine. I'll put up with him."
It was his birthday after all. And she had to obey his request. Even if it was this.