Chapter 12

It had been two days since the exchange in the Headmaster's office. Zero had been ignoring Luna on the daily, going so far as to skip classes to avoid her. Rather taking the time for recuperating in his room.

During all this- Kagentsu Private Academy and Cross Academy had arranged for their Night Classes to meet. Although Kagentsu's NightClass had more variety on the supernatural- they still felt it was necessary.

They were scheduled to arrive late that afternoon and Luna had been dreading the Dissaplinary Committee duty surrounding the guests. Luckily for her, there were no awkward half conversations with Zero since he was posted at the gate to assure all of the DayClass students were gone before the arrival.

The next 2 days were DayClass free which the NightClass would take full advantage of to let loose a bit.
Both Nikari and Luna were posted outside the old dorm buildings along with Headmaster Cross and the NightClass.
Soon a bus crawled closer along the stone road, stopping infront of the group. The bus door slid open and there the students poured out all in blue and black uniforms. Luna hadn't seen the uniform in quite some time.
People of all diffrent shapes and sizes and oddities approached. A distinguished older gentleman with silver streaks accompanied them with pride.

The few fimiliar faces glowed at the sight of the girl. And she returned the gesture with a deep smile.
"Luna!" A younger-looking pair of students rejoyed with a hug.
"Kanato, Cat good to see you two."

The two principals shook hands. "Luna, what a pleasant surprise. After your transfer we weren't sure where too. Luckily it was Cross Academy- I take it you've been taking good care of her Chairman Cross?"
Kaien beemed, taking hold of Luna's shoulders, "Ofcourse! We're actually in the process of transferring her to our NightClass at the moment. So she's in great hands."

"All the Sakamaki Brothers in one place, this is gonna be an interesting weekend." Luna retorted as Kanato hung around her waist.
"So this is where you've been hu?"
A red headed boy claimed, the NightClass members noticed his horns. They had never once seen people quite like this. "Missed you too Akuma."

"Heeey," a girl with short hair greeted. A halfling- vampire and werewolf. Her eyes glimmered a lavender sheen in the twilight."Yukari! I missed you,"
Pulling out of the hug she embraced another, "Shizuko! Are you growing out your roots?"
"No I just haven't had someone to help me dye it since you left." His tone was as monotone as she remembered it.
"Well I think it looks cute," She ruffled his hair- it's mint green colour washed out and black roots reaching his horns -similar in shape to his brother's. He let an amused huff leave him, missing his personal hair stylist.

"Where's my hug Lulu?" "Laito," Luna groaned at the nickname but still hugged him tightly. She switch to two of the other brothers- hugging them.
Then she was pulled into a side hug by the two eldest Samaki brothers.
"Nice to see you again Lulu~" Reiji mocked the nickname- knowing he'd get a reaction. She rolled her eyes but not before moving his glasses slightly so they sat crooked on the bridge if his nose, "Long time no see FourEyes," She taunted back with a light tone.

A distinct whistle blew as the rest of the Kagetsu students got acquainted with the Cross Academy NightClass.

She greeted the two spirts but they weren't much for hugs not being able to be touched and all that.
"Don't tell me you forgot about me? I almost got hurt by that," a boy with a black mullet accompanied by shabby wolf ears. "Like that's even possible."

This was her family before coming to Cross Academy. The people she spent her childhood with. And thus she loved like family.

"Oh and by the way these are my old classmates," Palm spread towards the group, not sure if the message was delivered. "Is this your new class?" The Wereboy asks, all of them were vampire's. "Soon to be -unfortunately. And this is a friend of mine, Nikari this is Katsuo. Katsuo, Nikari."
"Hiya,(whispers) you didn't tell me your old classmates were so handsome."