Chapter 6

Luna's POV

Tomorrow was St. Xocolatl's day which ofcores meant that me and Zero would be extra busy.

It was homeroom now and Xocolatl's day was on everyones tounge and I was listening into some of the conversations in the classroom.

"Who are you giving it to?"
"Kaname. But don't tell anyone."
A group of girls in the front row whisper to each other.

I turn to Hikari and point inside my open mouth, motioning that I want to throw up. She just chuckles.

"So are you planning on giving anyone chocolates?" The short haired girl asks with her headphones around her neck once again.

"Only planning on doing something for my dad and Zero." I awnser resting my hand in my palm.

"Why Zero? Wait, do you like him?!" My friend asks with chibi stars in her eyes.
"Ew! Not in a romantic way. He's practically like a brother to me." I playfully say making a face. 'Although I had a crush on him since I watched the anime when I was 10...'

"Are you planning on giving chocolates to anyone?" I play the UNO reverse card on her.

"No not really, I'm not interested in someone right now. But I am planning on giving my friends something." Nika responds. I give a small approving nod.

"All the girls go around, giving chocolates to the boys they like to proclaim their love for them.

I don't get it. It's completely absurd.

Has everyone forgotten that this is a school of higher learning? I am against it in every way, shape and form." The class rep rants with a cool tone.

" The class rep rants with a cool tone

(This is your class rep.
You're welcome.)

"Hey maybe you'll get a chocolate class rep." I say to the brunette boy.

He began daydreaming about Ruka, his crush, giving him chocolates.

"Yeah but we're not gonna get chocolate anyway."
"Yeah it's all gonna go to those NightClass guys."
My male classmates complain.

"Don't count on everyones chocolates going to the NightClass. Me and Nikari aren't. There's no way in hell I'm giving anyone of those NightClass boys a chocolate." I say sassily pointing at myself with the back of my pen.
"Really? I know Nikari but I didn't expect you Luna." The boy sitting in front of me says looking over his shoulder.

Lunch...

Nika and I decided to sit in the rose garden today.