Chapter 7

Nikari's POV

Luna and I spent most of last night, after we got back from patrolling the school with Zero then making chocolates for our male classmates.

We made the chocolates small penguins and placed them in bags. We spent around an hour or so making and packaging all of the sweets. And now we both were in front of the class in homeroom; St. Xocolatl's day.

"Hey boys! Me and Luna discided to make you guys something for St. Xocolatl's day. Come and get them!" I yelled out, getting the classes attention. "Wait! We get chocolates from Nikari and Luna!? Best Xocolatl's day ever!!" Most of the boys yell throwing a celebrating punch in the air. "Ok boys now line up!" Luna yells out as we both open the larger bags we put the chocolates in.

Luna's POV

Nika and me split the job in giving the puppies their pity treats.
"What about us hu?! If the boys get one out of pure kindness; why can't us girl get some?!" One girl yells. I sigh giving out another chocolate and reserving a thanks.

"Well this is a holiday where girls give boys chocolate. And plus I'm sure you girls would just give them to the Night Class." I awnser as-a-matter-a-factly. The girl just pouts and shuts up. "That's what I thought."
"Thanks Luna." The class rep thanks with a slightly blushing face. I shoot him a generous smile.

(Imagine him seeing this but instead of lanterns, there are [favourite flowers] around you

(Imagine him seeing this but instead of lanterns, there are [favourite flowers] around you.)

"Sure. I hope you all enjoy them. Me and Nika made them into small penguins. So sorry if they look a little deformed." I respond.
The minority of the boys had either a small blush or where secretly cooing over your cute smile.

The class rep had a deep cherryblossom pink tinting his face. Thinking of the previous day when she had caught him like he weighed nothing after he tried climbing over the wall to the Moon Dorms. He felt really bad about his childish behavior.
"Stop being so modest Luna. You were the one to suggest all this in the first place!" Nikari says hand another chocolate out. I blush looking away.

"As Class President, thank you Luna. Oh! And-And Nikari." The boy says pushing up his glasses with a flustered stutter. We finished handing out the last of the chocolates.

Time skip....

Zero's POV

"Zero!" I hear a fimiliar voice exclaim cheerfully.

'Yuki?'

I turn my head to see Luna holding out a small pink box. "Oh it's just you." I say with suprise and a hint of dissapointment in my voice. She smiles, "Who else were you expecting?" The girl says with a sheepish smile.  "Uh... no one."