Chapter 8

Luna's POV

I giggled as I opened my eyes. Something mischievous painted me.

Today was the surprise raid on the Day- and Night Classes dorms.

OKAY maybe calling it a raid is a bit much, but dorm inspection and raid is basically the same thing. Right?

I sprinted for the showers trying to get in before it got too crowed. I took a quick shower and put on some comfy clothes. Since it was Saturday. I wore a comfy pair of shorts and a tank top.

I then waltz out of the showers feeling fresh and rejuvenated as the morning air swept onto my exposed arms.

Ah nothing more fun than making my fellow peers miserable!

I grabbed my headphones and phone and play my favourite playlist as I walked down the school halls until I reached father's office. I grasped and turned the doorknob before entering the room.

3rd person POV

In the Moon Dorms...

"Surprise dorm inspection?" Aido asks from his seat on the ivory white couch.
"Very well then. Thank you Seiren." The pureblood thanked his secretary.

"What a pain! There's no predicting what the headmaster will do next." Ruka complained as she and the rest of the Moon Dorm inhabitants were all gathered in the main living area.

"I don't mind. It's not like I have any thing to hide." Shiki comments before devouring yet another stick of pocky.

"True. But in the spur of the moment, just one glance at a person's room you can see a part of them. Their norm." Takuma states taking a long sip of his tea.
" Norm ? (Sigh) You've been watching to much teen dramas Ichijo." Rima sighs with a slight smirk which earned a chuckle from Kain and Aido.

"Like the pair of underwear you haven't picked up in months?" Shiki shot back at Takuma, which earned a sprites flinch from the blond.

Knock-Knock-Knock!

They're heads snapped to the side. Eyeing the massive oak door.
"They couldn't be staring already, could they?" Shiki questions.

" Uh... Hello?! Anyone home?! "

A muffeled feminine voice yells from the outside of the door.
Takuma opens the door with a graceful swoof. There stood the pureblood girl; cart and all. Ready to convenscate whatever it is that wasn't allowed. Or so it seemed. "Hi Takuma. Sorry but I'm not here for the Dorm Inspection. Can I come in?" She asked and strode inside, leaving the cart before the boy could even awnser.

"Oh uh sure." Ichijo awnsers anyway.
"So why are you even here? The inspection isn't squedualed until later today. Or," Aido starts standing closer to me. "Did you just sneak in here to see me?" The blondy says crouching slightly to look me in the eyes.
"Yeah why are you here so early?"
Kain asked. "... None of you have received a box in the last few days, have you? It's about yay big?" She mimics the boxes size with her arms, around 3 times wider than your torso. This caused the others to raise an eyebrow.

"No I don't think any of us have received anything?" Rima half asks.
"(Sigh) Great! If a box shows up here, it's probably mine. And don't open it, or I swear to Poseidon I will kill you!" She looked very serious but behind the seriousness hid a bit of embarrasment in her tone.
"Ok. See you all later. Be ready cuz I'm assigned to you all." Luna smirked.
The door slammed shut and the roll of the carts wheel drowned out with fast footsteps. "You heard the lady Aido. Gotta start cleaning up your trash or she'll convenscate everything." Shiki teased. Refering to his hord of broken plates, fases or any other object that Kaname has broken over a while when he would scold Aido.

"Hey! I don't hord trash! It's treasure that will one day be worth millions."

" Oh!! And Aido remember to clear out your room! I don't want any of the broken plates to cut me!! Thanks~!! " They heard Luna yell from outside.

"How did she hear that?!" Aido yelled looking like a deer in the headlights.

Luna smirked to herself.
What a great day.

~•~•~○

"Convenscated!"

"No! Luna-san, please?"

"Not allowed ladies!"

"This: convenscated! Those: Convenscated!"

"Not according to the handbook little miss!"

She eyed her haul as she escaped the dreaded Day-Class girl dorms.
Inapropriate posters, multicolor hairdye, secret photo's of the Night-Class and so on.

She eyed the grounds in search of Zero; finding him under a tree, eyeing a small object in his hand. His box of Blood-tablets, she remembers.

Should I tell him that I know?

Before she could formulate a response she impulsively walked towards him.
"Zero?" On que he shoves the small container into his blazer. "You done already?" He looks up before giving a nod.

"Listen I umm... I need to..." She paused formulating an awser. She looks up and smiles, "You know what, we can talk about that later. We have to check the Moon Dorms now, right?" Our steps echoed through the tunnel that led to the main Moon dormitory building.
A gloomy hunched over man sat against the cold, mossy wall. He eyed them throught the hood of his tattered cloak. A shiver crept up her spine: the moll on the nip of his nose, hunched over posture, beady eyes and the way his eyes clashed in the darkness reminded her of a gargoyle.
The hibby-gibbies are all that clawled up and down her spine.
"I suppose you two are the Disiplinary Commitee?"

Zero nodded as she gulped in discomfort. The man nodded and ushered a hand to the dorms.

They took the first few steps onto the short flight of stairs. Zero stopped but Luna was already at the top of the flight waiting for him to continue. "Zero, something wrong? You seem a little off?"

His gaze still stuck on the ground, as he gathered his thoughts, he spoke. "What did you want to tell me just now? Just spill it, I don't have time for secrets."
"Zero, I can't-"
The dormitori doors flung open; her head turned. "Kaname?"

'Well, what unfortunate timing this guy has.'  Zero thought.
"I was just coming to check if someone was out here. We heard voices." The Kuran boy explained.
"We were just about to come in; just... discussing a matter." Luna played it off. She wasn't quite in the mood for him.
(When is she ever in the mood.😒)

Kaname observed Zero and Luna
"Oh, I apoligize. Was I interupting your discussion?"

"Not at all."
Zero awnsered with a cold, angered tone clentching his teeth. His fists tightened before he led himself out of the courtyard and then the gate.

"Zero, wait!" She took a concerning step before she sighed. "Guess I'm on my own for today...."