Mellifluous || H.S (HIATUS)

By chaoticaccount

''The reminiscence of what they could be was pure sin, a dark thought that haunted both their minds whilst th... More

Prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
PART II
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

1

5K 154 218
By chaoticaccount

   Two months had passed since then. Harry had been busy writing and producing songs for his band, such job taking most of his time. He was, by no means, married to his job. However, he loved and breathed every second of it. For some unknown reason, or perhaps the curly haired boy simply didn't want to admit it, his mind had drifted to unknown depths and farther universes. His mind danced around auburn curls and almond eyes.

   In between soft whispered words and the lips who pronounced them. The lips that shared a household in which he terribly wanted to live in, or only – and he was keen on that – make a short visit. The unknown feeling of their taste haunted Harry's mind, as he regretted not having kissed them or appreciated them longer from afar.

   He was, without a doubt, infuriated by that small pure piece of existence. His own demeanor wanting to ruin the small bits that constituted her as a whole, and disfigure her until she could no longer hide. Oh, what a gift that would be. To ruin her, Amelia, he now knew.

   He remembered, as he took in every detail of her, how her lips quivered slightly when he first asked her name; how her eyes fought an endless battle between his lips as his gaze; how her soft voice was a new tune he was now so addicted to; and how he still hadn't seen her since the last time their friends got together and both of them happened to come as well.

   It was planned. Harry was by no means, a good man. He took much joy in disfiguring people and learning how their mind worked, understand their existence and their ulterior motives – only because Harry was completely hollow on the inside. He ached to know people and what motivated them, how they were able to keep going on this endless circle of life, and he mimicked it into his own.

   Always so alone without never being truly able to feel it, like a numb sensation at the back of his head. Just like Amelia, Harry happened to have more than a hidden side and in such a perfect world, who didn't? He ought to find the person who would make feelings bloom inside of his empty soul, and make his life worthy to be lived, his existence worth to be enjoyed.

   He knew where to find her, it wasn't hard to understand that she was a college student, perhaps a junior since she had that glint in her eyes – the bored and unsurprised glint, while every freshman had a different one. He wouldn't lie, he did in fact ask their mutual friends what she was majoring in, not being too surprised to know she was an artist.

   It fit her, somehow. She was, without a doubt, a beautiful specimen. A canvas waiting to be drawn on and her blank spaces eager to be filled with paint. And god, did he want that too. It amazed Harry how much his body reacted to another, but his empty soul was unable to ever connect with others, ever so lonely and rooting away.

   Harry had been asked by a familiar person if he would pose for her class for the day, and since that meant he got to see the ginger, he wasted no time in agreeing, somehow eager to find out how it would all play out, and how she would react.

   As he drove to the campus, he found himself singing along to some commercial tune on the radio, his fingers playing along on top of the steering wheel, his body following the beat. When he parked, he easily found the group of friends he usually hung out with, offering them a soft nod of his head before stopping in front of the bench they were sitting on.

   ''It's quite the sight, seeing you around campus.'' One of the guys said, making Harry chuckle and shake his head.

   ''Why is that?''

   ''Thought you were too smart for us.'' His friend mused, making fun of him despite Harry not minding since he knew it was, and would always be, an innocent joke. ''But really, what are you doing here?''

   ''There's someone I want to meet.'' He replied shortly, not liking to give out much information about himself or his life, being more than just private about it.

   His friend eyed him with curiosity, an eyebrow raised as he leaned back into the bench.

   ''Who?''

   ''I have no idea.''

   Was Harry's reply. And it was true. He did not know who Amelia was, knowing her name didn't change that fact. But he oh so desperately  wanted to read the book that was her, and analyze the surprises between the lines, and maybe – just maybe – take a piece for himself.

   Amelia was off in her own little world, walking past campus to get to her class, holding up her books as her bag fell helplessly off her shoulder and got a tight hold over the inside of her elbow, making her huff with struggle, but still, that simple misfortune didn't cause her to stop.

   She pushed forward, just like she always had done in her life, always running away from her problems but finding a short alley back to them so she could solve them. She always hid at first, and at the last moment, gathered everything in her to face them. Quite the strong, female lead with a hint of every ancestor in her. 

   Perhaps her struggles and her clumsiness was also what attracted people to her, how she always faced forward despite any bad income; how her head was always held high in every situation. Little did they know, that she ran inside a maze in her head every time.

   She came stumbling inside the classroom which already happened to be almost full, bowing in a apology to the teacher as her auburn curls decided to play her tricks and stick to her face and lips. Her friends laughed at her entrance, always so clumsy yet so charming.

   ''I'm so sorry I'm late.'' She apologized to the teacher, her old eyes following her small frame before shaking her head and simply telling her to find a seat since class had already begun.

   Amelia apologized once more and followed to an empty seat. She was, by no means, guilty of arriving late. A pidgeon had decided to get inside her apartment and make itself at home, leading to an unbelievable movie fight between a yelping girl and a loud bird.

   Taking a seat in front of a canvas, she finally placed her bag down along with her books, taking out her pencil case as the teacher began talking and explaining what she and her colleagues were about to perform.

   ''As you all know, our usual model, Keith, happens to have fallen ill, and so, I found you a replacement for this class at least. This is Harry, and he will be your model today.''

   Amelia's eyes snapped out of her head like lighting had struck her- perhaps it really had. Light almond found tropical storm green. Her heart clenched beneath her ribcage, making all the air from her lungs cease to exist. It appeared to always have the same effect on her. How every time her eyes fell upon him, her whole world would crumble between her fingertips and the impossible conclusion that her heart suffered from it, became truthful.

   Tropical storm green eyed her with a glint of amusement, as if he already knew he would find her there. Their eyes didn't drift from each other, as if kisses were being exchanged in secret between them, like their souls were mixing in the air in the middle of the art room. It always happened in such an intimate way. 

   How his eyes ever so desperately stripped her off of her clothing and discovered that she was made of stars, an unknown constellation that he ever so eagerly would want to trace with every inch of his being. The thing about it, the best thing, was that none of them were looking for each other when they first met, none of them was aware of how strong a person's pull could be, and they found each other between music and art, leading to the end of something which was about to happen. 

They were looking at each other, and in their minds they knew.
She is so beautiful.
He is so beautiful.

   Amelia could only hope that the curly boy would want to keep playing with her heart, even if she had to beg.

   She blinked when a smirk made its home over Harry's lips, knowing he had caught her staring, making her flustered as she quickly turned her head away with a soft huff. Were boys always this cocky?

   ''Hello, I'm Harry.'' His voice echoed through the room, making every fiber in Amelia's body react, even thought she would honestly deny such a thing. ''I hope we can work well together. I'll be in your hands.'' He said, his smile making nails claw at the ginger's thighs as she gulped while her colleagues applauded his words.

   Amelia did her best to think of other things. She did. Trust her. But it was so complicated when she could feel his stare through her canvas, her lips parting as she tried to draw calmly, falling back into her normal self as the pencil ran over the canvas. Her eyes searching for his, only to find them staring right at her. Her breath hitched. Her heart ached.

   For some reason, it felt as if she had known him before. Perhaps she had lost more than she thought, maybe even loved more. A forgotten past and an unknown future. Another life, another her and another him. Not knowing why, her lips tugged into a heart throbbing smile, as her eyes drifted once more to the canvas and away from his own.

   Harry felt completely ripped apart by her stare. It was as if Amelia was trying to disassemble his body and try to put him back together quickly so he wouldn't notice, the feeling of being someone or multiple others, crawling up his skin. But he didn't care. As long as she kept looking only at him, he would be okay with however she stared. 

   His body felt as if he had travelled through all of the insanity that consisted of himself, just to find her. A glimpse of autumn and spring, and if you looked deep enough, summer and winter were there too. How lost he was, in the idea of who she was.

   And an eternity felt like a second. The bell rang, pulling both out of their spells and to awaken in the real world, what a curse it would be.

   Quickly, Amelia started to pack her things back, leaving the canvas in which the only thing drawn was a pair of black inked eyes, as if she had seen straight into his soul. She perked up, however, when her name was called.

   ''Amelia.''

    One. Two. Three. She forgot how to breathe.

   Gathering her things in her arms, she turned to the source of the voice, being met with Harry standing close by her side, the heat of his body radiating between them.

   ''Harry.'' She sounded breathless.

   And how badly did he want to be the reason for her shortness of breath.

   ''I didn't know you were in this class.'' His eyes travelled great distances over her features, his lips settling into a calm and reassuring smile as they walked out of the long forgotten classroom. ''I wasn't expecting to run into you, but I'm glad I did.''

   He lied. He knew she would be there, but of course, he would never tell her that. He wouldn't, just yet, let her know the him that he hid from everyone else.

   ''I didn't expect to have you as my model when I woke up this morning.'' She mused with a low chuckle of her own, her teeth deciding to make her bottom lip some company.

   ''I hope it wasn't that much of a horrible surprise.'' Harry tilted his head to the side, a knowing, sly grin over his lips and Amelia knew, he was trying to tease her. And God, did she love it.

   ''It wasn't. I was hoping to see you again.'' How she found the courage in herself to confess that, she didn't know. But her own inner soul was dancing around in her stomach out of pride.

   ''Hoping to see me? Why is that?'' The curly boy pressed, his curiosity being able to be noticed well.

   ''I don't know.'' She honestly replied. He had that effect on her. He turned her into the most honest she had ever been, while he wrecked her mind at a light year speed, there was a tall cliff hanging up ahead, and she oh so blinded was jumping straight into it, not having a doubt in her mind, that she would never want to fall out of it, but yes fall in.

   The expression she had on right now, almost made Harry lose complete control of his reasoning, feeling it snap at one of the ends. How he wanted to wreck her, to see her eyes barely half-lidded, to take in her flustered cheeks soaked in fresh trails of tears, her curls messily falling around her body as her lips- those pink, plump lips - made a mess out of him.

   His mind was slightly clouded with the thought of his hips thrusting endlessly into her warm mouth, and how she would look up at him with those innocent eyes while gagging around him. He knew – he hoped  – he was right about her. He prayed, she wanted it just as badly. But, he knew he had to take it slow.

   ''Would you like to find out?''

Hello once more! 
I decided to update a day earlier since the words just kept flooding in. 
Are you enjoying the story? If so, please leave a vote and a comment!
Thank you and stay safe xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 36.3K 114
When tragedy strikes and Harry's world destroyed in a single night he finds himself in a downward spiral of substance abuse. After years of strugglin...
236 9 11
So werewolves exist. And so do many, many other creatures. In a society that is aware of these creature's existence and have actively chosen to co-ex...
1.6M 47.5K 20
[MATURE CONTENT] a rumpelstiltskin retelling #1 in the ODD FAIRYTALES series "Do you enjoy torturing me?" He asked on a groan as his hand travelled...
6.8M 219K 64
MATURE BOOK! MEANING MATURE THEMES, TOPICS SUCH AS SA, S*ICIDE, ETC... If ur definition of mature was just smut this book doesn't have it-BUT BEFORE...